April 30, 2018

As you might expect, a lot of people are asking for my reaction to the foul-mouthed, unfunny and vitriolic “comedy” performance at Saturday’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner. I already said a little about it on Twitter, and you can read about that here:

I would like to add that I am extremely proud of my daughter Sarah for giving the people in that room a desperately-needed illustration of what true class and dignity look like by sitting stoically through a vicious personal attack. I also commend those from both conservative and liberal media outlets who condemned that embarrassing, tasteless assault masquerading as humor (it’s no surprise that the speaker came out of “Comedy” Central’s “Daily Show,” which has lost its senses of humor and fairness ever since Jon Stewart left and Trump was elected, and has infected all of late night TV with the idea that partisan hate speech = “comedy.”)

One of the more ridiculous epithets being hurled on social media is the left calling Republicans who are upset about this “snowflakes” who can’t take a joke. First of all, I didn’t hear much that I’d consider “jokes.” Secondly, snowflakes get that name because they’re so delicate, they melt when you barely touch them (like college students who need to flee to safe spaces when they hear an idea that challenges them.) Sarah learned early on that if she got into politics, she’d have to develop a thick skin and a spine of steel to deal with the unfair attacks, and she exhibited admirable strength and restraint.

The organizers of the WHCD are frantically trying to distance themselves from their speaker this morning, and predictably getting grief from the left, who think that any attack on those they disagree with is simply “free speech,” no matter how nasty or personal. Even the speaker herself is trying to claim she wasn’t really attacking anyone’s looks and the media misinterpreted her meaning (that’s the first laughable thing she’s said so far.) Please! The left always attacks conservative women’s looks, even those who could be (or were) beauty queens. Then they backtrack and hypocritically rationalize their sexist smears when they’re called on it.

They don’t seem to understand that the First Amendment provides protection from government censorship. It doesn’t shield you from criticism for saying foul and obnoxious things, nor does it protect you from the consequences of your speech in terms of popularity or employability. In other words, you have the right to say any vile thing that pops into your head, but intelligent, mature adults know that’s not always a good idea.

If any good comes of this embarrassing public spectacle, let’s hope this will the last WHCD – or at least, the last one where the theme is partisan rancor. The group claims the intention is not to divide and target people, but that seems to be the mission much of the media have adopted since 2016. As several pundits pointed out, they made it loud and clear to Americans outside the liberal media bubble that they are very partisan and as Sean Davis of The Federalist put it, “They hate you and want to control you.” Maybe this massive embarrassment and the well-deserved public condemnation that’s followed will finally shock them into doing some soul-searching over what they’ve become and how the public views them, and force them to ponder whether they’re living up to the ideals they mouth respect for.

It’s an interesting synchronicity that at the exact moment this repulsive hatefulness was going on in DC, TBN was airing my interview with Candace Cameron Bure. The former “Full House” star is TV-actress stunning, but even if she weren’t, she would still be beautiful because she radiates beauty from inside. Her love of Christ and her family and her fellow humans is evident in everything she does. She’d come to talk about her new book, “Kind Is The New Classy.” It’s a book about making the conscious choice to reject anger, hatred, bitterness and outrage and instead do something that’s genuinely radical and counter-cultural in today’s society: embrace kindness, forgiveness and respect for others. If you really want to be a “rebel,” why not try showing kindness and empathy instead of just parroting the same mindless hatred that everyone around you is repeating?

In the spirit of kindness, I’ve refrained from mentioning the name of the woman who gave that performance on Saturday. I will even pray for her, that she may see that anger and insults are not a good way to build a long-lasting career, and that ugliness is not something that’s visible on the outside, but something you carry inside.

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I READ THEM!

OR IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO SEND ME A MESSAGE, GO HERE.

Hunter Biden

• Alyce Shields

05/01/2018 08:47 PM

You raised an amazing daughter. As always, she remained poised and controlled. I admire her strength. She is so sure of herself, in Christ.

• Sherron Wendt

05/01/2018 08:46 PM

Way to go,Dad!!!!
    Exactly the way Jesus would respond to this ridiculous and hurtful debaucle!!
    I have five daughter's....I do feel where your heart is coming from. God smiles. Thank you for you and your daughter's shining examples!!!

• Sherron Wendt

05/01/2018 08:44 PM

Way to go,Dad!!!!
    Exactly the way Jesus would respond to this ridiculous and hurtful debaucle!!

• Joseph Hodges

05/01/2018 08:28 PM

KUDOS to your daughter my/ OUR press spokes woman . I will say it illuminated the obvious things you raised her on . Christians values & principles . I know BEYOND A shadow of doubt it took all she had w/ in her , BEING SOUTHERN?????, not to mop up that ballroom floor w/ that "woman" by the hair of het head .

I was very very impressed w/ YOUR daughter - yes i WAS .

Love y'all ????

• Annie Lynn

05/01/2018 08:27 PM

Governor Huckabee, Your daughter is one beautiful woman. That was so evident as she sat at that table Saturday Night. Not only outwardly but inwardly. She radiates love. My daughter, Wendy Brion, and I have often remarked, after our wonderful trip to Israel last year, that Sarah is like her mother. Janet radiates that love also, as evidenced by her concern and care for me and others in Israel. You are blessed, as well as being a blessing.
    Annie Lynn

• Carole Miller

05/01/2018 08:26 PM

Hi Mr. Huckabee
    You've helped raise a beautiful daughter.
    Sarah for President!

• Janis Tobin

05/01/2018 08:26 PM

The whole White House dinner was offensive. I am glad I watched President Trump's rally in Michigan instead. Sarah is a class act! She has met the whole white house press corps with dignity and at times gently put them in their place. I place Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Melania Trump in the same class. They are beautiful and intelligent women inside and out. The far left Democrats are insecure and wasting our time with their pointless and frequent vulgar language against all American patriots. Sarah represents us when she has to deal with the press day in and day out. I admire her tenacity, her sense of humor, her intelligence and class. I hope Sarah will be able to reap the rewards of her faith and apply her talents towards bringing a divided country together again.

• Priscilla Santi

05/01/2018 08:25 PM

Mike,
    Thank you for fighting for us. Thanks to Sarah who always is so gracious. You have my prayers and hopefully millions more to raise you up and cover you. You and her are the best.
    Bless you and Sarah,
    Priscilla

• Carol Doherty

05/01/2018 08:24 PM

You are spot on, Mike Huckabee! Her very rude and untruthful remarks said to your sweet, professional, composed daughter were so hard for me to listen to, and I am outraged that anyone who is supposedly a comedian could be so evil and actually view that embarrassing display as funny. You have to be so proud of her, and I am as well. It couldn't have been easy to remain silent. But, I am quite disappointed that someone didn't immediately push her away from the podium and apologize to all in the room (especially Sarah!) for her obnoxious behavior! Your family is a shining example of how one should live who truly represents a Christ-filled, Christ centered life. The Lord is using your obedience in amazing ways, and I appaud you all for your faithfulness! I voted for you, and hope you will continue to lead in the crazy political world! We need more Christians in the public eye standing up to let those without understanding teach Christ's virtues! Thank you!

• Jill U McLain

05/01/2018 08:12 PM

Dear Governor, I responded on FB to Sarah myself, but also want you to know how much I think of her (along with many, many others). She is doing such a great job and her intelligence, pose, and beauty is always on display. Such a breath of fresh air to take on with class, spunk, and dignity all that comes her way. in other words, we LOVE Sarah and want her to keep doing what she's doing!

• Samuel Smith

05/01/2018 08:08 PM

I am not at all supersize at what was said about your at daughter Saturday night at the WHCD. People never stop a amazing me about what they say when hate is what controls their mind. My grandmother Smith said "that you can not reason with stupidity and ignorance so why try"!
    Sarah is in a class of women that this world does not like, she has more dignity than all the women on the left put together. Keep up the good work Sarah, for God will bless you and overflow your cup so much that you and your family will not be able to hold it. Thank you Mr. Huckabee for your news letter, we need more people standing up and telling the truth.

• Heidi L Schlatter

05/01/2018 08:00 PM

Gov Huckabee,
    I so admire your daughter, & you as well - for being greatly responsible for how she turned out! When I watched you both on "The View" & how you handled yourselves against some of the worst on television - I became a huge supporter of both of you.
    I was also reading your article on the attack of school children in China & what the actual reason is for these events to occur rather than the weapons. I mention that here as you have to look at people like these "comedians" & many other Dems in the limelight with their relentless nastiness & lies, and consider the fact that most of them have produced offspring who can only unfortunately absorb the hateful arrogance they are exposed to and carry it forward.
    The world needs more role models like your lovely daughter who could actually reintroduce the art of being intelligent, poised, classy, and displaying a kind heart.

• Pat Robins

05/01/2018 07:56 PM

Sarah is a beautiful lady with strength and integrity .
    I admire and respect her.
    I know you are a proud father and rightfully so.

• Virginia Haase

05/01/2018 07:56 PM

Thank you for all you do. You and your daughter are marvelous examples of how people should treat other people, even when treated unfairly.

Your daughter does a wonderful job! We thought so from the start, and she just continues to amaze and impress. She is a true example of what class should look like.

• David Hefner

05/01/2018 07:49 PM

You sir have one of most intelligent, hard working, bright, witty and and sufisticated daughters a person could have. Sarah is one of the best at this position in the administration. I am so proud of her and you and your family for taking on the swamp full of evil trash and down right mean left Democratic Party. They are truly the evil we as Christians are fighting against. Not just different in political thinking, but different in heart, and right and wrong. This country is in danger of loosing its soul and you and Sarah are a light in the darkness against this just plain evil leftist trying to take down a president that was elected by the people. God bless you and your family

• David Hefner

05/01/2018 07:46 PM

You sir have one of most intelligent, hard working, bright, witty and and sufisticated daughters a person could have. Sara is one of the best at this position in the administration. I am so proud of her and you and your family for taking on the swamp full of evil trash and down right mean left Democratic Party. They are truly the evil we as Christians are fighting against. Not just different in political thinking, but different in heart, and right and wrong. This country is in danger of loosing its soul and you and Sara are a light in the darkness against this just plain evil leftist trying to take down a president that was elected by the people. God bless you and your family

• Robert Rangel

05/01/2018 07:39 PM

Sarah: Without saying a word, she came across as totally CLASSY.

• Barbara faulkner

05/01/2018 07:37 PM

Loved your response and love your daughter who is doing a terrific job where all the snakes live.

• Mary E. Fitzgerald

05/01/2018 07:34 PM

Sarah, you sure showed everyone who was a strong, wonderful lady. I am so proud of how you give some of them the answer they deserve by not letting them take over your post as speaker. You are simply amazing dear, just continue being your smart calm self, we love you.

• Elaine Smith

05/01/2018 07:28 PM

Sarah is beautiful on the inside and the outside.

• suzanne Schwartz

05/01/2018 07:26 PM

God bless all of the Huckabee family for the classy way that you put up with all the stink that is lobbed your way. Sarah is very classy and very wise, and she holds her own quite well. i absolutely love watching her at press conferences. Love your show on Saturdays too, Governor. Loved having you as governor of AR. Keep up the good work. It is completely obvious who you are true to--our LORD JESUS--and so appreciate that. The comment about killing babies that Wolf spoke was abhorrent and so disgusting, as well.

• Lorrie O'Byrne

05/01/2018 07:26 PM

Hi Gov. Huckabee, I met you some years ago. My husband, Dan O'Byrne, was the head of the Little Rock, CVB in the 2000's. I think your daughter exhibited such grace under terrible fire. The comedian who insulted your daughter, President Trump's, Eric Trump and his mother should know she wasn't funny. We talk about kids getting bullied and here was a perfect example of an adult bully. Your daughter was very poised and lady-like and she will be a good role model for journalists both men and women. I'm so glad President Trump's hired your daughter. All the best, Lorrie O'Byrne.

• Richard R Lardinois

05/01/2018 07:25 PM

Hello Mike,
    Free Speech is certainly a right, but ...Wolf as speaker and her material was not appropriate for the WHCD venue as it also would be out of line for a High School or a College commencement program (and others) ! The organizers of that dinner need to to a much better job of selecting a speaker. Failing that they should can the event or move it to a different setting . The white House does not need that kind of garbage !!

• John Martin

05/01/2018 07:20 PM

Governor, it came as no surprise to me that your daughter handled that onslaught with grace and dignity. Basically, her Christian values were tested and she handled herself beautifully. She’s doing an outstanding job as Press Secretary and you have every right to be proud oh her!

• Elaine Whiteside

05/01/2018 07:19 PM

Thank you for reminding me to pray for the "comedian" who verbally assaulted Sarah. It hurt my heart when I saw the clips of those hateful words directed at Sarah, Kellyanne Conway and others. I admired how both ladies demonstrated to America and the world what class and style look like. I must admit I haven't been charitable today in my comments to the "comedian" or her fellow "comedians" cheering her on, so if you don't mind this will be my confession. On Twitter I encouraged the "comedian" and her fellow lunatic - I mean "comedian" to keep the hate coming because it is why democrats lost the White House so as far as I'm concerned it's working well. It's also inspiring millennials to leave the democrat party in droves because normal Americans can't relate to that kind of foul mouthed vitriol. Now that I've confessed that I responded in kind to their hatred I will now ask God to forgive me for being unkind to lost souls, to help them and all who are lost to see the Light and allow love to come in their hearts by accepting Jesus as their savior and become changed. I pray in His name for true unity in our country, and I thank you Gov Huckabee for hearing my confession. God bless you and your family, always.

• David Swartz

05/01/2018 07:15 PM

Your daughter is someone to be very proud of! The HORSES A-- that thinks she is a "comedian" is a typical bully who needs to beat down someone in order to make herself feel better.

STUPID CAN"T BE FIXED!

• Mary Venckus

05/01/2018 07:05 PM

Mike,
    I was happy to read your comments about the tasteless comedian that insulted your daughter at the WHCD. Your daughter is an example to all woman and Christians on her dignity and being courageous under fire. Your daughter turned the other cheek even when she was not at fault!

• Joelle Blessing Bo

05/01/2018 06:52 PM

Well said!
    Your daughter is truly a strong, smart, beautiful young woman and my family just adores and respects her so much! Sarah is a fine example of what every young women should strive to be!

• Sherron Wendt

05/01/2018 06:50 PM

Way to go,Dad!!!!
    Exactly the way Jesus would respond to this ridiculous and hurtful debaucle!!

• Marsha Judkins

05/01/2018 06:48 PM

Mike, I want to say I didn't see the speech first hand, I saw it recast on Facebook, and I couldn't bear to watch the whole debacle, I was appalled and literally felt so bad for Sarah having to sit there and listen to all that hateful speech! But I'm also so proud of her and her reaction! She was so stoic and brave and kept her head held high, exhibiting the epitome of class and grace! You've raised a very strong and graceful daughter, and sir! We likely will never truly win the war with these hateful people, but she is a shining example of how to behave in the face of such evil! Bless you all!

• Karen Smith

05/01/2018 06:46 PM

Your daughter is lovely, strong, intelligent and a lady. She has become my inspiration and mentor. She has so out "classed" them all. May God continue to bless you all!

• Billie R Hayworth

05/01/2018 06:32 PM

I did watch that awful "lady's" comments about lovely, beautiful Sarah AND her awful comments on abortion. I watched with my jaw on the ground. I cannot believe or wrap my head around where this world is going with regard to just plain mean, disgusting, viscous remarks, many of them made by the late night "comedians" who say the most unbelievably nasty things in the name of humor. And worse, those who howl at such mean, viscous remarks!
    Sarah showed the world how a LADY behaves and she didn't flinch when that awful woman demonized her with cruel, hateful remarks.... before the world. Sarah has shown the world that there really are descent people left in our world who refuse to compromise their values....not for anyone, anything, or any place.
    Sarah, you rock, baby! Stay sweet and precious except when dealing with Jim Acosta! You can let him have it and we'll all applaud you...... loudly!!

• Audrey Skarness

05/01/2018 06:18 PM

Had this been a white woman talking about a black woman, all h___ would have broken loose.

• Lisa Pope

05/01/2018 06:14 PM

Mr. Huckabee,
    I admire your daughter so much! Not only is she professional but also beautiful! You raised a good girl and she is doing a superb job as White House Press Secretary! I am impressed with her ability to stand up to her attackers......THEY.ARE.WRONG. I will continue to pray for her daily. I am so proud to have her in the White House! She is one admired lady!
    Lisa, Birmingham, Al.

• Faye Macbeth

05/01/2018 06:12 PM

I totally agree with you, and prayed for that vile person earlier, although it was hard. Sarah looked so beautiful, and conducted herself with dignity and grace, which many don't seem to know the meaning of these days. Jealousy is a hard thing for some to deal with. Please give Sarah my love and admiration.

Faye Macbeth

• Joyce Tennant

05/01/2018 06:09 PM

Also, I was so upset at her saying "abortions are killing a baby". To know that it is a baby, not a fetus, and still do abortions, is unfathomable! Joyce Tennant, Chehalis, WA.

• Renda K Golden

05/01/2018 06:09 PM

I greatly disliked the comments the speaker made. And I could tell by Sarah's face that many of the hurtful remarks hit home. I understand that this event was not advertised as a "roast" so I am sure Sarah was truly taken aback. She reminded me of a lamb being slaughtered. But I am compromised by the sympathy I feel for the speaker. I can't really explain my conflict but that I saw the speaker as a misguided individual who has not had the advantage of being raised Christian. She feels that she can make herself feel important by putting down Sarah. Everyone is doing it to the Trump administration after all! She had the spotlight and probably received a lot of money to do it. She will be famous now. Her appearance struck me as someone who ( pardon the phrase) has been rode hard and put away wet, after a lot of parties, "searching for love, etc". I do hope the speaker has learned from this experience and decided it was a mistake. I have no doubt that Sarah will and has risen from the ashes of that evening. But I will pray for the speaker that she will grow to understand the love of God through the Jesus Christ. She will have a lot of answering to do, as most of us will when we meet Jesus face to face. Thank you for allowing me to comment. I just love Sarah!

• BettyMayes

05/01/2018 05:57 PM

Sarah is the epitome of a smart,beautiful,courageous Christian woman;
    love her and very proud of her grace under unjust criticism;God bless her and her family!!!
    And thank you and your dear wife for raising one tough lady!,

• Janice Jannuzzi

05/01/2018 05:56 PM

Governor, my friends and I are so amazed by your daughter! She is smart, funny, classy, and beautiful. It is ludacris that anyone would go after her. I really think the liberals are out of their minds.
    God bless you, sir. You are lucky to be Sarah Huckabee Sanders dad.

• Peggy McAulay

05/01/2018 05:50 PM

I was very proud of Sarah and commend her for her grace in the midst of such hateful remarks. She showed the world what real class is. Way to go Sarah!

• Detri L. McGhee

05/01/2018 05:33 PM

Sarah is a true example of a strong, focused, gracious Christian woman.
    The WHCD "comedian" was nothing short of a BULLY. Those who laughed at her vile, hate-filled, personal attacks show that they are either caving to peer pressure, or they are Bullies themselves. Attempting to get a laugh at the expense of another person isn't humor: It is deep disrespect for fellow human beings. Those who secured her for this "job" are equally to blame as they should have known the type of "humor" and "human" she was. "Wolf" is named appropriately. Most vicious when part of the crowd. I pray for Ms. Wolf. Perhaps if she were a true comedian, she could find humor in truly funny things that bring people together and cause healing, not attempt to cause pain. She is to be most pitied. Sarah is to be most admired and loved. I pray Sarah truly realizes how much she is admired and adored for her refusal to stoop to Ms. Wolf's depraved mindset. Please give her a BIG HUG from me, and tell her my prayers for her wisdom, strength and grace will continue to be lifted up for her! Thank you and Mrs. Huckabee for raising such an extraordinary daughter!

• Arlene Hurley

05/01/2018 05:14 PM

I absolutely admire your daughter. She has a very difficult job facing all those liberal reporters who keep trying to see if they can get something on President Trump. She had such class at the WHCD. Everyone saw this, and commented on it. You should be very proud.

• Rev. Austin Miles

05/01/2018 05:13 PM

Mr. Huckabee,

I am 84 years old. Your daughter, Sarah, is absolutely the finest Press Secretary I have ever seen during those years. Ms. Sanders is not only knowledgeable and well prepared, but she extends powerful grace, manners and dignity as she fields the press questions, many of which are disrespectful. Plus she always presents herself well and carries herself well. You have a great daughter in whom you must be very proud.

She rightfully should be the role model for all women. Thank you for being the patriot you are. I totally support you and Ms. Sanders, and wish all our citizens, politicians, and officials would be exactly like you two. May God Bless you both along with Mrs. Huckabee, and uphold you and your dignity as the brain-damaged Democrat Leftist Communists fire their shots while continuously missing their targets.
    Rev. Austin Miles

• Sheryl Barnes

05/01/2018 05:12 PM

We love Sarah and think she is doing a great job. She is beautiful and smart. She is just what we need to help make America even greater than it already is to most of us. Keep up the good work.

• carolee a cargile

05/01/2018 05:09 PM

I expect the speaker of those vitriolic words about your daughter would most likely say the same type of filth to and about J
    jesus . She has no clue . And is most certainly in need of prayer . Your daughter and your family are so admired for your examples of what true christianity is really all about .

• DeEtte Moon

05/01/2018 05:05 PM

I applaud Sarah, and you for the way you raised her. (By the way, I have a granddaughter named Sarah - a VERY special name!)

• C. Patricia Van Duinen

05/01/2018 05:03 PM

What is there to say .....disgusting, tasteless, stupid, etc etc. Sarah and Carolann are class acts. As for me I would have left or punched someone. Both women sat through a prime example of the Democratic party's vitriolic narrative. This "IS" the Democratic party. Personally I could never vote for people like this.
    Sarah looked beautiful in her bright blue dress. Its a great color for her and she is a wonderful person who is very good at her job. I would be ready to throw something at some of those reporters. Living in Little Rock I know a bit about you and your family. I always thought you were such a quick wit and a good governor. As I have said before I met your wife Janet once and she is a lovely lady. You have a wonderful family. Tell Sarah, the only one that looked bad that night was Michelle Wolf and the disgusting left wing media......As a christian person, I just can't understand how we got to this place. I was not raised this way and I hate liars. I find this whole political mess very depressing and frightening.

• Brenda R. Siggers

05/01/2018 05:03 PM

Congratulations to you and your wife on raising a beautiful, talented young Christian woman. She amazes me with the patience and grace she shows. The young women that thought she was funny at the WHCD could take lessons from Sarah on how to be a lady.

• Christina McCrary

05/01/2018 04:48 PM

You are right to be proud of your daughter she is beautiful inside and out and has done a great job as press secretary.

• Maria Ferrantelli

05/01/2018 04:45 PM

Sadly Governor, daily discourse around the world has changed for the worse. Vulgarity, profanity and disrespect for one another has increased. As a Christian, I am saddened by the way people converse & treat one another. Everywhere I go, I hear more profanity from women than men. Even elderly women talk trash. My heart yearns for the days when people were civil but even more so, my heart yearns for Jesus' return.

April 30, 2018

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I READ THEM!

OR IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO SEND ME A MESSAGE, GO HERE.

Hunter Biden

• Alyce Shields

05/01/2018 08:47 PM

• Sherron Wendt

05/01/2018 08:46 PM

Way to go,Dad!!!!
    Exactly the way Jesus would respond to this ridiculous and hurtful debaucle!!

• Sherron Wendt

05/01/2018 08:44 PM

Way to go,Dad!!!!
    Exactly the way Jesus would respond to this ridiculous and hurtful debaucle!!

• Joseph Hodges

05/01/2018 08:28 PM

I was very very impressed w/ YOUR daughter - yes i WAS .

Love y'all ????

• Annie Lynn

05/01/2018 08:27 PM

Annie Lynn

• Carole Miller

05/01/2018 08:26 PM

Hi Mr. Huckabee
    You've helped raise a beautiful daughter.
    Sarah for President!

05/01/2018 08:08 PM

• Heidi L Schlatter

05/01/2018 08:00 PM

Gov Huckabee,

• Pat Robins

05/01/2018 07:56 PM

Sarah is a beautiful lady with strength and integrity .
    I admire and respect her.
    I know you are a proud father and rightfully so.

• Virginia Haase

05/01/2018 07:56 PM

• David Hefner

05/01/2018 07:49 PM

• David Hefner

05/01/2018 07:46 PM

• Robert Rangel

05/01/2018 07:39 PM

Sarah: Without saying a word, she came across as totally CLASSY.

• Barbara faulkner

05/01/2018 07:37 PM

• Mary E. Fitzgerald

05/01/2018 07:34 PM

• Elaine Smith

05/01/2018 07:28 PM

Sarah is beautiful on the inside and the outside.

• suzanne Schwartz

• Joelle Blessing Bo

05/01/2018 06:52 PM

Well said!

• Sherron Wendt

05/01/2018 06:50 PM

Way to go,Dad!!!!
    Exactly the way Jesus would respond to this ridiculous and hurtful debaucle!!

• Marsha Judkins

• BettyMayes

05/01/2018 05:57 PM

Sarah is the epitome of a smart,beautiful,courageous Christian woman;
    And thank you and your dear wife for raising one tough lady!,

• Janice Jannuzzi

05/01/2018 05:56 PM

God bless you, sir. You are lucky to be Sarah Huckabee Sanders dad.

• Peggy McAulay

05/01/2018 05:50 PM

• Detri L. McGhee

05/01/2018 05:33 PM

Sarah is a true example of a strong, focused, gracious Christian woman.

• Arlene Hurley