July 20, 2020

• Ann Schmidt

07/20/2020 11:07 PM

Well said, Governor Huckabee! Thank you for speaking about the 'race issue' which is a sensitive problem in our country but not the way BLM is depicting it. Thank you, too, for pointing out the extreme groups using the race issue, oppression and violence to scare Americans into giving up fundamental God given rights and freedoms. Such a stance in weakness will only end up with the replacement of real peace with a poorly crafted truce that can and undoubtedly will be broken when the idea suits the enemies of our Nation. God bless you, Governor Huckabee!

• Clara Todd

07/20/2020 09:44 PM

Well done! I always speak up. I am not the "silent majority." I back up my views with the facts and history lessons of the 20th century. I do not want history to repeat itself, again. My father, his brothers, and my mother's brothers served in the armed services during WWII. My father served in the Phillipines, my uncles served in Guam and Hawaii, another one in Italy, and my dad's brother who died on the sixth day after D-Day in France with the whole 29th Ranger Division wiped out....but not forgotten. Thanks to them and that generation, we won the war and our Country stayed free. But we must always be on the "guard" and be ready to defend our Country. Just speak up and make people think that there is more than one side to the story.

• Glenn Jones

07/20/2020 09:41 PM

Malkin, Elder, Owens, Limbaugh, Levin, Prager, Huckabee(?) (& Superman)are all great proponents of the American Way, but they ALL get this one wrong!
    BLM is tickled pink about it, too!
    Is there systemic racism in the USA? They say no (maybe because the left says yes.). We all know about inner city lack of school choice, no vouchers, the war on fathers (especially black), war on nuclear families (especially black), fewer babies (especially black), inner city leaders' perpetual broken promises and indifference to black-on-black murder, and systemic silence on post-Civil War black history. That's seven big examples of systemic institutionalized racism ! But it ALL comes from ONE party's policies! The party of KKK = Antifa, slavery (CSA was 96% Dem), Jim Crow, fire hoses, the Cherokee death march, and continual current chaos, drama and anarchy. The Accuser Party. These horrible events are not the fault of this fine nation, but of those who blame this nation for their own crimes against it.
    All we need do is recognize these facts, and shove them back down their throats!

• liliana medhurst

07/20/2020 08:31 PM

Great word and l feel its about pushing postal votes as a safe option because that way dems win.
    That's why power has been taken away from police so come November the blm will have hoards around poling booths and my guess is they wont mind who they kill then the media will cry postal voles are the inly answer to save the killings
    Thats my theory.
    So people who go to vote might need to have their guns on them to preserve their lives,
    Lord we ask for Your wisdom Lord as we don't know what to do but our eyes are on you

• Linda Elliott

07/20/2020 07:48 PM

Once again Gov you have hit the nail on the head. Keep telling it like it is.

Sincerely
    Linda Elliott

• Rosalia

07/20/2020 07:30 PM

You are so right that all lives matter. Only no to the so called “progressive” class. How is it that regular black people don't seem to have the same value? It is a mistery to me. You say we mus speak up, but how? The so called “conservative” party is very silent except for a few. How can we ordinary citizens who love the country make our voices known? Just giving money just contributes to politicians enrichment. Not my favorite action. If you have any good idea talk about it we might listen.

• Elizabeth D. Frank

07/20/2020 06:27 PM

Exactly what OUR (All Americans ) have stated so well in our Constitution. My heart breaks for the misguided youth who are largely not black who are trying to dismantle our country. Elizabeth Frank People are so willing to accept mob rule.

• Douglas Pinckney

07/20/2020 06:00 PM

Governor Huckabee,

I still believe you would be one of our greatest presidents if you would run again. Would there be any chance of a bid again in 2024?

Your supporter,
    Doug Pinckney

• Ramona Levine

07/20/2020 04:49 PM

Amazing
    I only wish everyone can hear your wise words
    Say hi to Toby for me
    ????

• Nolan Abra

07/20/2020 03:57 PM

Very well said Governor, I'm a 70 yo veteran and Christian and what we all have witnessed in the last couple of months has been absolutely appalling! What moron came up with the idea to do away with the police? How can so many abide by this madness? I am truly worried about our future as a nation.
    God bless you sir and God bless America!

• Robert E Wellston

07/20/2020 03:44 PM

Amen brother. What you say is exactly right. I challenge them to put their money where their mouths are. If Black Lives Matter to them so much, why are they not in the cities were black men are killing other black men and children. Why are they not upset about black families torn apart by absent fathers? Why are they not torn apart by black babies being murdered by an organization (Planned Parenthood) that founded by a racist, Margaret Sanger? When BLM address these issues, people will support them,no matter their color.

• Marsha Redd

07/20/2020 03:29 PM

I have nothing profound to say except RIGHT ON! as usual. Keep speaking truth. I really want your dog to have a treat, especially since I used to have a dog named Toby.

• Dorcas Johnson

07/20/2020 02:57 PM

Give Toby a treat!

• YOLANDA WHITE

07/20/2020 01:48 PM

I SO TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, HOWEVER . I MYSELF AM PRAYING THAT THE LORD RAISES PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF TO SPEAK UP FOR OUR POLICE FORCE. I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS IN WHICH I CAN LET MY VOICE BE HEARD. I DON'T DO FACEBOOK. TWEETER. ETC. BUT I AM TRYING TO BECOME MORE COMPUTER LITERATE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

• Lynn Hoyt

07/20/2020 01:30 PM

I am so frustrated. People I care very much about are still listening to the MSM and believing, even when their own eyes are telling a different story! They still believe that the news on the 3 reg tv stations are telling the truth. One is a nurse, a wonderful loving lady, and it hurts me to see her falling for all this nonsense.

• JULIANNE THORNE

07/20/2020 01:25 PM

This monologue was very well spoken. Accurate. I hope people will listen to a voice of reason.

• Theresa Voight Baysinger

07/20/2020 01:09 PM

God bless you!

• Judy Getz

07/20/2020 01:01 PM

Amen.

• Sidney Patin

07/20/2020 12:55 PM

Right on Gov. Huckabee. You are spot on correct.

• Albert D Brown

07/20/2020 12:54 PM

Excellent video.

• Don WATTS

07/20/2020 12:44 PM

This didn't start in the last few months it started back in around Oct last year when people started dumping water on police and the news made it out to be no big deal they aren't hurting anyone, that was the start of assaulting police when they should have gone to jail.

• LINDA HOLLEY

07/20/2020 12:38 PM

WE BETTER STAND UP FOR THE RIGHTS FOR OUR FREEDOM. ALSO WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT BURNING OUR US FLAG. I LIKE VERY MUCH.

• Vickie Watts

07/20/2020 12:36 PM

The latest issue of “Rolling Stone” magazine has an article about the formation of BLM that is very eye-opening.

• Ken Johnson

07/20/2020 12:36 PM

Those with common sense agree with you Mr. Huckabee. Those who lack sense are BLM protestors and gutless morons who don’t stand up for their God given rights.

• Ona Thacker

07/20/2020 12:34 PM

Your words are so true. I wish they could be printed in every paper if our country and posted to every social media outlet.
    God bless you for all you do!

July 20, 2020

• Ann Schmidt

07/20/2020 11:07 PM

• Clara Todd

07/20/2020 09:44 PM

• Glenn Jones

07/20/2020 09:41 PM

BLM is tickled pink about it, too!

• liliana medhurst

07/20/2020 08:31 PM

Thats my theory.

• Linda Elliott

07/20/2020 07:48 PM

Once again Gov you have hit the nail on the head. Keep telling it like it is.

Sincerely

Amazing
    I only wish everyone can hear your wise words
    Say hi to Toby for me
    ????

• Nolan Abra

07/20/2020 03:57 PM

God bless you sir and God bless America!

• Robert E Wellston

God bless you!

• Judy Getz

07/20/2020 01:01 PM

Amen.

• Sidney Patin

07/20/2020 12:55 PM

Right on Gov. Huckabee. You are spot on correct.

• Albert D Brown

07/20/2020 12:54 PM

Excellent video.

• Don WATTS

07/20/2020 12:44 PM

• LINDA HOLLEY

07/20/2020 12:38 PM

• Vickie Watts

07/20/2020 12:36 PM

• Ken Johnson

07/20/2020 12:36 PM

• Ona Thacker

07/20/2020 12:34 PM

God bless you for all you do!