December 1, 2017

I returned home from dinner last night to hear the jury verdict in the Kate Steinle murder case and the comments of Garcia Zarate’s defense lawyer Matt Gonzalez, and I can tell you it didn’t make my dinner set well.

I was stunned and furious about this blatant miscarriage of justice and the arrogant, misleading exploitation of the Steinle family’s grief by the grandstanding attorney. Gonzalez had spent weeks insisting that this had nothing to do with politics or immigration, then the second his patently guilty client was freed, he ran to the nearest camera to politicize Kate Steinle’s death, outrageously compare the murder prosecution of his criminal illegal alien client to the kangaroo Russian collusion investigation of President Trump’s campaign, and depict the attempt to bring the Steinle family some long-delayed justice as racism against immigrants and the verdict as a victory for immigrants’ rights.

And when he insincerely added that he offered his “sincere condolences to the Steinle family...I hope that they do not interpret this verdict as diminishing in any way the awful tragedy that occurred that their family has suffered,” I just about threw a lamp through my TV screen.

Frankly, I was so furious that I didn’t how I was going to write about this. I felt like just typing “Grrr!” and holding down the “r” key for about 500 lines.

Fortunately, I had the rest of the evening to calm down, read a lot of other analysts and think it over. I also had the dignified example of the Steinle family, who said they were “saddened and shocked” by the verdict, but not surprised. Her father Jim said, “Justice was rendered, but it was not served.” They refused to attend the verdict announcement. Her brother Brad owns a gun, but he said the vast majority of San Francisco jurors have never even fired a gun and don’t know that it's "ridiculous" to claim that they go off by themselves. He called the trial the “least important part of the puzzle,” saying he was just flabbergasted by the “epic failure” of the entire system that culminated in a multiple-deportee criminal being freed onto the streets. Plus the fact that even in light of his sister's death, local politicians doubled-down on their sanctuary policies, and nothing has changed.

Taking the Steinle family’s stoic example, I know you depend on me to give you a perspective based in common sense and facts, not just partisan spin or emotion. So I’m going to try to keep this as dispassionate as I can.

First of all, in an attempt to give the jury the benefit of the doubt that they aren’t necessarily the worst murder trial jury since O.J., there is a good article at RedState.com by Sarah Rumpf. She examines what the jury heard and explains some mistakes prosecutors made that might have caused jurors to feel there was reasonable doubt (for instance, doubting that the gun was fired deliberately, or thinking that because the bullet ricocheted before striking Kate, that he didn’t mean to hit her.) Those things might be loopholes for escaping a murder charge, but they don’t explain why they found him not guilty of nearly every other lesser crime (even involuntary manslaughter), finding him guilty only of being in possession of an illegal firearm. And maybe the jury would have had less doubt if the judge had allowed them to hear such irrelevant details as Zarate’s prior felony record or that he’d been deported back to Mexico and returned illegally five times.

It’s a conviction that could bring him three years in jail, although the DOJ seems to be leaning toward immediate deportation (yeah, that works with him.) A reminder: when Southern juries used to acquit Klansmen who lynched innocent people, the DOJ stepped in with federal charges for depriving the victims of their civil rights. But I’m not a legal expert, so I’ll just throw that out there for others to debate.

Not surprisingly, the verdict was roundly condemned, even by some Democrats. It also sparked a flurry of furious Trump tweets, with the President calling it a travesty that proves we need to “BUILD THE WALL!” I have a feeling it will have more than a few people suggesting we build a wall around San Francisco.

Seen in that light, maybe some good will eventually come from it, if it shines a harsh spotlight on the deadly reality of allowing cities and states to thumb their noses at federal law and create protected classes of criminals at the expense of their own citizens’ safety.

I will also console myself with the thought that the infuriating, misleading and self-righteous comments of attorney Matt Gonzalez will backfire bigly. He employed several of the left’s cherished tropes, including trying to redefine terms (i.e., the way “liberals” morphed into “progressives” after the utter failure of their ideas became so undeniable that the term “liberal” became toxic to voters.) Gonzalez tried peddling the canard that calling for enforcement of border security and longstanding laws passed by bipartisan Congresses is somehow an attack on “immigrants.”

News flash: your client is NOT an “immigrant.” He is a repeat criminal illegal alien. They are two very different things. You can hide his record and status from the jury, but you can’t hide the facts from the public. Calling him an “immigrant” who deserves the same rights as a legal US citizen is a slap in the face not only to the Steinle family and the US system of law, but to every legal immigrant in America who waited in line, followed the rules and obeys the laws of their adopted home.

The deliberate conflating of “immigrants” and “illegal aliens” has been one of the most potent weapons of the left in falsely tarring Americans as bigots for simply wanting immigration laws enforced. Maybe hearing that argument made so blatantly under such shocking circumstances, and seeing the tragedy and injustice that disregard for the law has led to, will finally expose how phony it is and destroy it as a useful propaganda tool.

Maybe that post-trial speech will end up being the catalyst that finally unites Americans to get serious about enforcing border security and immigration laws. And when we do build that border wall, maybe we should name it after Matt Gonzalez.

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• lorene parlier

12/02/2017 10:45 AM

I too was shocked beyond belief. I said a prayer for the family. We know we are in the final roundup when things like this happens. But GOD will render the final judgement. I look forward to your emails keep up the good work

• Dolores Parsons

12/02/2017 10:26 AM

I had tears of rage, frustration and sorrow in my eyes. When I feel this strongly about anything, I seek solace from Our Lord. Two messages came to mind: 1)" Blessed are they who yearn for justice....."and 2) "Woe to you, Pharisees.... "
    And for all spiteful, hateful, mean people who mock others and trade in hate, take a warning from John the Baptist's exclamation when he saw the pharisees on the shoreline: you brood of vipers! Who told you to prepare for the wrath to come?
    And Sarah, you make me proud. I imagine you as St. George tilting with the dragon during your news conferences. Stay strong!

• Marida Binsted

12/02/2017 10:16 AM

What a shame. I hope the Steinle family will sue anyone they can in the State of California. These people come over here and have more rights than we do. Mr. Sessions says the DOJ will get him, Let's hope so. Your daughter is doing a terrific job as press secretary. She can cut off the ones that want to dominate the questioning. You can tell she was raised right, I hope she can last. Tell her that a lot of people are proud of her. This country is in a terrible mess and we need a lot of prayer warriors.

• Ted D. Hitzler

12/02/2017 09:51 AM

We knew that in California,this man would not be found guilty.The Gov. should arrest him right away and send him to GIT_MO.

• Eileen Collins

12/02/2017 09:50 AM

Mike, I'm not sure why any one is surprised at the verdict. It's San Francisco for goodness sakes. I would have been surprised if the jury had found him guilty. Duh! I just hope that the Feds take up the case and give the Steinle's justice.

• Elise Negrin

12/02/2017 09:50 AM

I am so infuriated with the status quo of liberals tearing down the fabric of America. I sincerely hope this dirtbag gets murdered by some other lowlife inside the prison. That would be justice. My condolences to the Steinle family. Mike Huckabee, please continue your work informing the public on political issues. I pray every day for those lost souls aka liberals and democrats to see the light.

• Marida Binsted

12/02/2017 09:24 AM

I feel sorry for that family. I pray the Attorney General will get him and send him home or lock him up for the rest of his life. This country is in terrible disarray and needs fixing as soon as possible. The Democrats want those illegals here so they can get their votes. By the way, your daughter is doing a terrific job. I love seeing her cut some of those reporters off after they have asked one question. I hope she can hold up under all that pressure. You raised her well.

• Gary L Koch

12/02/2017 09:20 AM

To me the illegal entry (not Immigrant) into the U.S. is tantamount to allowing common thief to enter into your house and then you must feed, clothe and tend to any needs/wants they have and you cannot get rid of them. Some of our laws governing private property already make it extremely difficult to evict squatters.
    I really feel Kate Steinle's killer should be deported to his country of origin, any city, on a non-stop flight making a landing only once, which would be point of initial departure.

• Barbara Saxton

12/02/2017 08:56 AM

I am both sadden and sickened by the verdic! We need the wall. I love Sarah and love watching her spar with the press, I'd say she's a chip off the old block. I love our President but still wish it had been you. Your show is right down the road from my house, guess I need to get some tickets.

• Michael Egbert

12/02/2017 08:48 AM

I sat through the Fox news coverage to hear the verdict. In the back of my mind I knew what the verdict would be (California idiot crybaby liberals) but my heart was hoping otherwise. The moment the defense attorney opened his mouth I got disgusted and changed channels. I hope Kate's family goes after the city of San Francisco, the Sheriff Dept, the State of California with a vengeance such as the world has never seen. Sue, sue, sue, and sue again...keep the court battles going for the next 50 years! Kate did not deserve to die, she had MORE rights than the illegal who allegedly "accidentally" killed her. This was an historical travesty of justice...I wonder if those jurors are proud of themselves? I'm a retired police officer and I understand the weapon used on that fateful day was a 40 caliber Sig Sauer. I carried a Sig Sauer for 19 years on the force. That gun does NOT fire by itself - you must actually physically place your finger on the trigger and squeeze it for that to happen. I own several different calibers of Sig Sauer firearms and not once have any of them fired without the help of my hand to make it happen. Jurors, I hope your conscience torments you for this terrible mistake you made for many years to come and I pray you never have to suffer at the hands of an illegal like Kate's family is being forced to.

• Mark Minegar

12/02/2017 08:48 AM

Mike,
    Thank you for the apt observations. May the public see how critical it is to jettison ‘pc’ and return to the ‘rule of law’’.

• Mark Minegar

12/02/2017 08:46 AM

Mike,

• Phelan Findley

12/02/2017 08:34 AM

Mike it seems to me that justice is not real in California or the U.S. The liberals have taken over the System. They have no respect for the Laws or the citizen. I don't know how much longer this country can withstand this kind of attacks by liberals. Do the liberals have any true morals? Do they have any ideas beside Hate for America? Enough is Enough and that is why I voted for Trump, but he can't do everything. Conservatives and Christians and honorable people and citizens need call these people what they really are and work hard to get these liberals out of the justice system.

• Frank Stewart

12/02/2017 08:16 AM

Hey...wait a minute here. We should embrace and celebrate San Francisco and those insightful, thoughtful remarks made by Matt Gonzalez, the court system that protects defendants rights and the jury's final decision. This a perfect example of true progress and compassion that will serve all of humanity well in the future. Oh bother, more innocent legal American citizens are being set upon and harmed or even killed by folks from other countries just looking for a place to call their new safe, cozy home. Just a small price to pay for being wonderfully and intellectually "progressive".

• Helen Tritt

12/02/2017 08:12 AM

No longer an immigrant...now a terrorist, Killing Americans AND getting away with it. It's a hate crime at this point.

• Helen Tritt

12/02/2017 08:11 AM

With the unlimited amount of ARROGANCE swirling around between Jerry Brown & obama thinking they are BOTH kings, I am surprised they have not gotten into a fight who will become SUPREME! This TRAGEDY of Kate Steinle is so very horrific and BARBARIC, just the idea that it happened the way it did is DISGUSTING AND NAUSEATING. What is even MORE NAUSEATING is that AMERICA USED TO BE A NATION OF "LAW & ORDER", now we have become a CRIMINAL HAVEN, where they get away with EVERYTHING! I really hope & Pray that AG Jeff Sessions will TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AND DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO "ENFORCE" LAWS!

• Wesley G. Vaughn

12/02/2017 08:03 AM

Yesterday on The Five, Greg Gutfeld said the prosecutor should have made Involuntary Manslaughter the main charge, because it was easier to prove. The problem with this in SF is that "manslaughter" isn't PC with certain elements since it is "man___." But they might also have an issue with the term "homocide". It seems PC language is "Brainicicde" - which might be the intent a la 1984.

• Carolyn belle

12/02/2017 07:30 AM

I enjoy your newsletter you do a great job and it helps me understand the system more but there's one thing I got to ask with these illegal aliens why don't they ship them back where they come from and not put them in our prison system is costing us money to keep them in prison if they want to stay with in the United States they need to get their citizenship papers

• Charles Nicholson

12/02/2017 05:46 AM

Sir, your considered and wise comments are appreciated! They do not make the decision by the court involved any less difficult to swallow,
    I trust President Trump gives credence to the wisdom in your comments related to freedom and justice- The American Way- as he does to principles presented by the Heritage Foundation!

• Moses Tracy

12/02/2017 03:16 AM

Dear Governor Huckabee,

I didn't get a chance to read all your comments tonight, but I'm extremely confident you are totally correct.

I just wanted you to know that it wasn't long ago that I noticed that some of your emails were being sent to my spam folder...what I didn't know was that MOST of them were being sent to my spam folder! Hopefully, this will not continue. I tried sending them to my inbox and I thought they were all sent and then I deleted my spam folder which was unnecessary but I did it anyway and I think I made a mistake because they weren't transferred right away apparently, maybe, b/c, i may have received interference thru-hacking, which happens a lot with me!

As a result, I lost many of your "spam" messages, which weren't at all spam!

• Jerry Rutherford

12/02/2017 03:07 AM

John Parker don't be so petty with your smartest person in the room attitude. The Flynn story is old news. I listen to a lot of news and this story is 6 to 8 months old. I'm waiting on the stories about to come out on the liberal collusion that has been in ongoing investigation for the last 6 to 8 months and hasn't been leaked out. Now that will be the surprise.

• Jerry Rutherford

12/02/2017 02:55 AM

New York and California allow illegals to vote in state elections. That is why they want illegal immigration. Because they are scared of losing control if they didn't. And I am pretty sure there was a cross over of illegal voters in the presidential election too.

• Nancy A. North-Gates

12/02/2017 02:15 AM

I was horrified by this verdict. I lives in the upper right-hand corner of California in the reddest red county there is. Those of us in the conservative counties of California are being overruled by the few blue counties on the coast. This new nonsense declaring California a "Sanctuary State" is ridiculous. I personally know the sheriff of my county and believe me he won't follow this sanctuary nonsense.

• Debra Black

12/02/2017 01:24 AM

This is a travesty to say the least. This is incomprehensible. This was a slap in the face to the Steinle family. Also, as I see it, it was a knife driven in the Conservative's gut. Yes, it's political. Matt Gonzalez made this political. They don't care about the Steinles or Zarake. It's a political win. Well that win will bite them in the you know what one day. Jeff Sessions is just getting started.

• James Hasskarl

12/02/2017 01:14 AM

You could pass a law for all of the same type of people to live together and never see it happen. God made the world and people called the piece of land where they reside California. For reasons beyond human intelligence California has attracted lots of folks over the years. They have lead the Nation in questionable practices and laws throughout American history. When things happen in California the outcomes that the rest of the world practice and expect don't seem to relate to California's, legal citizens or illegal alike. So in this fairy tell land called California we should not be surprised that an illegal with a not so good track record for staying out of law enforcement's reach should be armed with a firearm that fires itself. It is like a fairy tale world where the gun fired because if felt like it. Unfortunately it was not loaded with non-ricocheting bullets. Even worse the gun discharge now passes the responsibility onto the bullet. Now the bullet that knows nothing of laws and legislation bounces off of whatever it can until it's energy is spent. Unfortunately, a person interrupted the bullets freedom to go where it might. All I can say in closing is I believe God said we, his people are not supposed to be in the business of getting even. I'm glad God explained that to us in the Bible. When I think about where to start and end in this injustice I'm sure glad I can thank God for taking the pressure of his people for having to sort out where the punishment for killing one of his lovely creatures begins and ends. Amen.

• Kathy Henderson Martin

12/02/2017 01:09 AM

Funny story about California and border checks. Back in 1956 we went from our home in Arkansas to visit family in California. When we crossed the state line of California we had to stop at an inspection station. They confiscated my grandma's apples. It seems back then California wouldn't allow any bugs or disease from produce into their state. On leaving the check point my mom misread a sign. She thought it said, "All little bugs will be prosecuted!" Actually it said, "All litter bugs will be prosecuted!" Back then they protected even their plant life in California, and prohibited littering the state with trash. It is a shame that they let anything into California now, including illegal aliens that pose a threat to human life in California and fail to prevent the state being littered with illegals.

• Janice Rubio

12/02/2017 12:52 AM

Mike,
    I totally agree with everything you said. I was dumbfounded when I heard the verdict.
    I am embarrassed to say I even live in California!!!!

• Susan Holder

12/02/2017 12:49 AM

Such a sad day for America. I pray that people awaken soon. I am losing hope...and that's a very bad thing!

• rodney Burke

12/02/2017 12:44 AM

yes, Mike, I was furious. Not only at the verdict but the utter callousness of the attorney. I'm glad I was not there at the press conference. i would have sought him out and hit him in the jaw...HARD I think it's time for the Justice Department, and other federal agencies to take over CA and put the judicial and governmental democrats in jail. It is quit obvious demcraps don't have the mental capacity to run a state.Timer for Jeff and DT to get the big stick and USE it on CA. Start with SF sheriff, and the city DA then move to Jerry brown and his cabinet and arrest them all. They know what they are doing and they DON"T care!

• Julie Wakley

12/02/2017 12:44 AM

10 USC 332 allows the president to call into federal service the militia of any state and use the armed forces to enforce the laws of the United States. It is time that we demand the removal of ALL illegal aliens. Victor Wakley

• Mary Roy

12/01/2017 11:57 PM

Thank you Mr. Huckabee for being the voice of reason, at a time when we are left without any sense of reason, for the behavior of those who are supposed to protect us. I do feel the Steinle family's pain, as I too lost a brother, at the hands of an assassin, and because it happened in Holland, the murder received 5 years of prison, but to be honest, even if they had hanged him, we'd never see our loved one again, and that thought is what makes us not hate, only try to live as brother Lewie wanted us to. I hope you read my book, I sent you, and the chapter, "The family Priest", not a day goes by that I don't miss him. As a Legal immigrant, I too feel so insulted, by being told that I am against immigration. My mother is an American citizen, and it still took us over two years and a bit of money, to be able to come legally, like people should. I pray for the Steinle family, as I said, I know their pain. Mary Roy - author Coming To America an Immigrant's Voyage.

• Barbara L Bush

12/01/2017 11:55 PM

San Francisco is now the most dangerous city to live in or near, as is California the most dangerous state. Attention illegals: kill an American citizen and you'll get a slap on the wrist and maybe an escort across the border (which is unsecured so you can come back anytime without consequences). I'm a 3rd generation Californian who got out of there five years ago and I won't even go back there to visit.

• Ron Lombard

12/01/2017 11:38 PM

Mike,
    I really like your writings and your appearances on TV with your commentaries. I am heart sick about this verdict. Its a slap in the face to the family of Kate, and to every law abiding person of this country. To let this scum off with no murder charges, no man slaughter charges, nothing, but a weapons possession charge with release on a time served...... time served???????? Thank you why don't we give you a million dollars while we are at it? We are so sorry for the inconvenience that we have caused you.
    Jeff Sessions did say that as of tonight, Friday December 1 the Justice Department will do everything in its power to arrest this scum bag murderer as soon as he walks out of jail and get him back before a federal judge and jury to answer for the other crimes has yet to be tried for that he committed in this country.
    Personally had it been my daughter and myself walking on the pier that night he would have never made it as far as he has taken this .........

• Riley M. Edwards

12/01/2017 11:32 PM

DOJ needs to take custody of Mr. Garcia Zarate then immediately deport him to Afghanistan. Give him a bottle of water, a loaf of bread and the pistol with which he killed Miss Steinle. Afghanistan would be a great launching place for Mr. Zarate to begin his next illegal journey back into the United States. I think this would be a good plan for all illegal aliens of felony stature residing in the sanctuary cities!!!

• Judi L. Duffy

12/01/2017 10:55 PM

I'm so glad you could give a more-reasoned response than I have! My words would have called for a special crawl to God's throne of grace for extreme forgiveness, and even now the dagger of pain and anger pierces my heart and soul. I do so pray that Jeff Sessions throws the book at him! This creep deserves nothing in this country, or quite frankly, in this life. To paraphrase: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

• JCARROLL BARNHILL

12/01/2017 10:48 PM

There is no cure for the utter STUPIDITY of all concerned in the defense of such a cold blooded murderer. And that includes the jury. Sounds like the same jury that tried OJ

j

• Leonard James Livingston

12/01/2017 10:25 PM

My wife is a LEGAL Immigrant. She and her family left war torn Holland after the Second World War and the Nazi occupation to come to a hopefully safer country. Obviously that is no longer the case. This country is losing its status as living by the rule of law. I can tell you that every legal immigrant I have ever met feels very mad about all this Illegal immigration. They did it according to the law and these illegals are treated with everything they didn't have handed to them on a silver platter.

• Lea Snow

12/01/2017 10:25 PM

I am so disheartened by the travesty of justice that took place yesterday. Why was an illegal given all the rights of an American citizen? Where is the rights of the family to see their daughters murderer punished? LEGAL LIVES MATTER.

• Bonnie

12/01/2017 10:24 PM

You mean to tell me not one person on the jury watches news or reads? Doesn't everyone know he was a repeated illegal offender? Where did they find these moles to serve? Holy cow!

• Joanie Rutherford

12/01/2017 10:24 PM

I’m sorry but illegal immigrants have NO rights!

• Agnes O'Brien

12/01/2017 10:05 PM

Thank you for bringing out the points of miscarriage of Justice. There is none in this City. There is no respect for law and order nor the value of human life. He does not fit into any society and should be locked up for life. All we can do is pray for All Mighty God's protection and hope that we never need any protection from San Francisco politicos. My sympathy to her family.

• Mark Schaffer

12/01/2017 10:01 PM

I'm angry too Mike - but not at the verdict. It was correct in that it wasn't plausible that killing someone with a ricochet could have been anything other but an accident nor that just picking up a gun (as he claimed) was reckless - they just didn't have a case. So be it - this is our system. What I'm angry at is that very system that failed this woman and her family ... nobody actually does their job anymore, it's all politics now and nobody cares about the outcomes. This guy should never have been allowed to breathe our air but because of 'policy' he was sheltered and allowed to stay. The liberal elites have clearly shown that they're unconcerned with public safety. They're derelict in their most basic and fundamental of duties. And that Sir, is a travesty.

• Robert Monk

12/01/2017 10:01 PM

The jury verdict is another example of how far our culture has slipped into the abyss. Progressives have lost their virtue as defined by the Founders. Until those of us with virtue understand who and what the progressives are and how they plan to change the Country, the Country as we have known it is lost. I pray daily that doesn’t happen. Really enjoy your newsletter.

Robert Monk
    Gulf Shores, AL

• James W. Kenney

12/01/2017 10:01 PM

About sexual harassment: one byproduct is that mid level female supervisors will not make it into executive positions as men will no longer mentor women and as a result many qualified women will not make executive status with commensurate financial reward.

• Kathryn Caputo

12/01/2017 10:00 PM

A total miscarriage of justice. Mr. Zarate made a statement that he was shooting at a sea lion. I wonder if the sea lion was injured how much jail time he would receive? Shame on the entire Court system, San Francisco and the State of California. My prayers to the Steinle family. Their lives will never be the same first because of the lost of their daughter and now the travesty of this trial. Congress wake up. The citizens of the USA want a strong immigration policy and a wall.

• Lisa Chambers

12/01/2017 09:59 PM

Unbelievable! How could they not find him guilty of involuntary manslaughter?

• De Ette Moon

12/01/2017 09:51 PM

I pray God will bring about justice - in spite of those who are deluded.

• Linda Murdock

12/01/2017 09:50 PM

I don't know where to begin. Governer Mike, Myaelf & my family have lived in Fresno, CA (CENTRAL CA) I have never been so embarrassed by the and appropriate action taken by that jury taken by that jury on the Kate Steinle I case. We are absolutely furious and very embarrassed of California. I hope the DOJ can get him and lock him up for good. As far as I'm concerned he should get the death penalty. Why should us as taxpayers have to pay to support him if he is in prison? I pray with all my heart for Kate Steinle's family!

• Tony Hinton

12/01/2017 09:25 PM

Moselm Bengazi Murder, & Illegal Aliens Kill Americans with impunity,while Criminals, Liars, Traitors like Clinton, Obama. J.Johnson, Clapper, Rice, Reid, Lynch, Holder & many others. They are ALL Above the Law. They Are either Communist Or Globalist . This has got to stop one way or another. If these people are not brought to Justice Our Nation is Doomed ! It appears to me at 70 years old that America IS MYSTERY BABYLON & Destruction is right around the corner when Ahab & Jezebel WILL get in power.

• Elizabeth Honaker

12/01/2017 09:23 PM

John Parker is a verifiable a**. ROY MOORE, like the stupid criminal who murdered Kate Steinle, IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!! And OBVIOUSLY, Mr. Parker has not read the NUMEROUS flaws in these anti-Moore allegations that "suddenly" arise 40 years after the "event"! I sincerely hope, Mr. Parker, that you remember exactly what you have written the day that some group of tarts decide that they will "hang you out to dry" and invent some wild stories when YOU are 70 years old!!!

December 1, 2017

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• lorene parlier

12/02/2017 07:30 AM

• Charles Nicholson

12/02/2017 05:46 AM

• Moses Tracy

12/02/2017 03:16 AM

Dear Governor Huckabee,

As a result, I lost many of your "spam" messages, which weren't at all spam!

• Jerry Rutherford

12/02/2017 01:14 AM

• Kathy Henderson Martin

12/02/2017 01:09 AM

• Janice Rubio

12/02/2017 12:52 AM

Mike,
    I am embarrassed to say I even live in California!!!!

• Susan Holder

• Lea Snow

12/01/2017 10:25 PM

• Bonnie

12/01/2017 10:24 PM

• Joanie Rutherford

12/01/2017 10:24 PM

I’m sorry but illegal immigrants have NO rights!

• Agnes O'Brien

12/01/2017 10:05 PM

• Mark Schaffer

12/01/2017 10:01 PM

• Robert Monk

12/01/2017 10:01 PM

Robert Monk
    Gulf Shores, AL

• James W. Kenney

12/01/2017 10:01 PM

• Kathryn Caputo

12/01/2017 10:00 PM

• Lisa Chambers

12/01/2017 09:59 PM

Unbelievable! How could they not find him guilty of involuntary manslaughter?

• De Ette Moon

12/01/2017 09:51 PM

I pray God will bring about justice - in spite of those who are deluded.

• Linda Murdock