December 1, 2017

I returned home from dinner last night to hear the jury verdict in the Kate Steinle murder case and the comments of Garcia Zarate’s defense lawyer Matt Gonzalez, and I can tell you it didn’t make my dinner set well.

I was stunned and furious about this blatant miscarriage of justice and the arrogant, misleading exploitation of the Steinle family’s grief by the grandstanding attorney. Gonzalez had spent weeks insisting that this had nothing to do with politics or immigration, then the second his patently guilty client was freed, he ran to the nearest camera to politicize Kate Steinle’s death, outrageously compare the murder prosecution of his criminal illegal alien client to the kangaroo Russian collusion investigation of President Trump’s campaign, and depict the attempt to bring the Steinle family some long-delayed justice as racism against immigrants and the verdict as a victory for immigrants’ rights.

And when he insincerely added that he offered his “sincere condolences to the Steinle family...I hope that they do not interpret this verdict as diminishing in any way the awful tragedy that occurred that their family has suffered,” I just about threw a lamp through my TV screen.

Frankly, I was so furious that I didn’t how I was going to write about this. I felt like just typing “Grrr!” and holding down the “r” key for about 500 lines.

Fortunately, I had the rest of the evening to calm down, read a lot of other analysts and think it over. I also had the dignified example of the Steinle family, who said they were “saddened and shocked” by the verdict, but not surprised. Her father Jim said, “Justice was rendered, but it was not served.” They refused to attend the verdict announcement. Her brother Brad owns a gun, but he said the vast majority of San Francisco jurors have never even fired a gun and don’t know that it's "ridiculous" to claim that they go off by themselves. He called the trial the “least important part of the puzzle,” saying he was just flabbergasted by the “epic failure” of the entire system that culminated in a multiple-deportee criminal being freed onto the streets. Plus the fact that even in light of his sister's death, local politicians doubled-down on their sanctuary policies, and nothing has changed.

Taking the Steinle family’s stoic example, I know you depend on me to give you a perspective based in common sense and facts, not just partisan spin or emotion. So I’m going to try to keep this as dispassionate as I can.

First of all, in an attempt to give the jury the benefit of the doubt that they aren’t necessarily the worst murder trial jury since O.J., there is a good article at RedState.com by Sarah Rumpf. She examines what the jury heard and explains some mistakes prosecutors made that might have caused jurors to feel there was reasonable doubt (for instance, doubting that the gun was fired deliberately, or thinking that because the bullet ricocheted before striking Kate, that he didn’t mean to hit her.) Those things might be loopholes for escaping a murder charge, but they don’t explain why they found him not guilty of nearly every other lesser crime (even involuntary manslaughter), finding him guilty only of being in possession of an illegal firearm. And maybe the jury would have had less doubt if the judge had allowed them to hear such irrelevant details as Zarate’s prior felony record or that he’d been deported back to Mexico and returned illegally five times.

It’s a conviction that could bring him three years in jail, although the DOJ seems to be leaning toward immediate deportation (yeah, that works with him.) A reminder: when Southern juries used to acquit Klansmen who lynched innocent people, the DOJ stepped in with federal charges for depriving the victims of their civil rights. But I’m not a legal expert, so I’ll just throw that out there for others to debate.

Not surprisingly, the verdict was roundly condemned, even by some Democrats. It also sparked a flurry of furious Trump tweets, with the President calling it a travesty that proves we need to “BUILD THE WALL!” I have a feeling it will have more than a few people suggesting we build a wall around San Francisco.

Seen in that light, maybe some good will eventually come from it, if it shines a harsh spotlight on the deadly reality of allowing cities and states to thumb their noses at federal law and create protected classes of criminals at the expense of their own citizens’ safety.

I will also console myself with the thought that the infuriating, misleading and self-righteous comments of attorney Matt Gonzalez will backfire bigly. He employed several of the left’s cherished tropes, including trying to redefine terms (i.e., the way “liberals” morphed into “progressives” after the utter failure of their ideas became so undeniable that the term “liberal” became toxic to voters.) Gonzalez tried peddling the canard that calling for enforcement of border security and longstanding laws passed by bipartisan Congresses is somehow an attack on “immigrants.”

News flash: your client is NOT an “immigrant.” He is a repeat criminal illegal alien. They are two very different things. You can hide his record and status from the jury, but you can’t hide the facts from the public. Calling him an “immigrant” who deserves the same rights as a legal US citizen is a slap in the face not only to the Steinle family and the US system of law, but to every legal immigrant in America who waited in line, followed the rules and obeys the laws of their adopted home.

The deliberate conflating of “immigrants” and “illegal aliens” has been one of the most potent weapons of the left in falsely tarring Americans as bigots for simply wanting immigration laws enforced. Maybe hearing that argument made so blatantly under such shocking circumstances, and seeing the tragedy and injustice that disregard for the law has led to, will finally expose how phony it is and destroy it as a useful propaganda tool.

Maybe that post-trial speech will end up being the catalyst that finally unites Americans to get serious about enforcing border security and immigration laws. And when we do build that border wall, maybe we should name it after Matt Gonzalez.

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• Rose Howell

12/01/2017 09:11 PM

Thank you Mike for writing this article. I will post it to my FB page. Perhaps it is time for the good people of CA to move away from their State. Separate themselves from the horror this place has become. Pull every dollar of tax away from CA and let it crumble and wallow without income to carry out its nightmare agenda. They don't seem to have enough votes to rid themselves of the State's beyond corrupt politicians nor to get rid of the representation they send to DC to damage the rest of the Nation. It is shameful that our Nation has to bear the crap that comes out of California.

• Eddie Byrn

12/01/2017 09:11 PM

Any one who comes here without government permission is here illegally. Only our citizens and legal residents have "rights" under our Constitution. The Constitution does not apply to the whole world. The only other "rights" that illegal aliens may have here are those given by God but God-given "rights" do not justify any one coming here without permission. No border wall is needed; just deport as they are found, do not give them jobs, nor anything else. Also, while we are at it, this business of bestowing citizenship upon a child of an illegal merely because that child gets born in US territory has to stop. It is insanity giving them citizenship merely because of them getting born here. The Fourteenth Amendment really has no bearing on that circumstance.

• Bill Codner Sr

12/01/2017 09:08 PM

The state of California is the home of some very sick people who have allowed liberalism to define their thought. Liberalism would not exist without lies or lying, hence, we are at this cross roads with their law enforcement and judicial review and prosecution. It's such a shame that an illegal alien, after being extradited back to Mexico on five occasions, murders an American citizen and is patted on the back by the State of California. DemocRATS will pay for this in the near future, maybe not in California, but elsewhere. If there are further crimes that can be charged against this guy, I hope they put him in the worst prison existence possible and hopefully those in prison will do due justice.
    We must pray for Kate's parents and family. God Bless them.

• Hugh White

12/01/2017 08:57 PM

If someone from kalifornia moved here next door and professed his liberalism, he would be the worst neighbor I could imagine. There can not be any patriotic, intelligent Americans left out there. Let the earthquakes sever our ties with that hell hole. Do any intelligent Californians exist anymore? I'm convinced..... NONE.

• Kathi Serr

12/01/2017 08:46 PM

Thanks Mike for telling it like it is. My husband and I were very upset with this verdict. What part of illegal don't people understand?
    The facts of this case are simple; he was deported five times but came back for a 6th time. The 6th time he killed Kate. If he hadn't been here in the first place Kate would still be alive, period. There is no doubt that he killed her ,
    so how can he be innocent? He should at the very least been convicted of involuntary manslaughter. I for one , am sick and tired of so many illegals trampling on the U.S. Flag and the laws that
    we as citizens deserve.They should come here legally or not at all.

• jo e dixon

12/01/2017 08:46 PM

i hope people boycott san francisco as it is unsafe. i'd hate to see another family have to endure the torment that this family has. so wrong on so many levels and NOTHING done to correct it. stay away from san francisco

• Jud costlow

12/01/2017 08:44 PM

Amen to all you said

• Stephen Russell

12/01/2017 08:43 PM

Build the Wall ASAP.
    & see CA lose tourism since seen now as Pro Immigrant Felon vs citizens & guests.
    Cancel business trips & other trips to CA alone
    Deny funds to Gov Browns Mob.
    Now see spike in firms leaving CA for other locales.
    & skilled labor says Bye Bye.
    & Sacramento is so blind to not see the tax revenue slipping away.

Need Kate Steinle Memorial someplace in CA near home for Honoring her.
    & or rename Pier 14: Kate Steinle Pier to remind San Fransiscans of her death.

I blame:
    Governor, State Govt
    City Govt, County Govt
    for murder.
    Hey Steinles Id sue for 1B alone for "damages".
    Make San Fran Pay BIG Time.
    Or we CA voters pay those who live in Bay Area.

Darn & have to have kin living in Bay area & Pacific Grove area.

Remember movie Dirty Harry, replace baddie then with illegal immigrant type, & add more gore to scenes etc.

Make San Fran a desert town, NO Tourism, No Income,
    Tax loss alone.
    Email volley Boxer & Pelosi & Fienstien & Harris alone.
    Sue CA State Govt for another Billion

• Don Meek

12/01/2017 08:27 PM

My heart an feeling goes out the family of Kate. A real miscarriage of Justice. Please do not blame all Californian's, because there's a lot of great people in California, blame the politicians an next time they vote, vote them out of office an vote in term limits an voter ID.

• Rob Jensen

12/01/2017 08:14 PM

Governor, I whole-heartedly agree ... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr+ ... My heart and prayers go out to the hurting Steinle family; I can't fathom the extreme pain and rampant emotions they're having. If there comes a time that American citizens are invited to assist in the wall-building, please enter me as a volunteer!!! Rob in Houston (jam session drummer, Tiberius, 2012).

• curt norman

12/01/2017 08:06 PM

Well said, Gov---I agree this was a complete travesty of justice , and the defense lawyers are disgusting symbols of the leftist lunatics that abound in California. The more our law-abiding folks that see the tragic results of sanctuary policies, the quicker they will be snuffed out, Hooray for the Sessions justice dept moving immediately to issue a federal arrest warrant that will hopefully and finally put this repeat felon away for a lo-o-o-ng time.

• Alan C. Fitzgerald

12/01/2017 07:57 PM

Shame on the Liberal Left and the citizens of California for this miscarriage of justice. How embarrassing it would be to have been a part of this and have to live with the consequences.

• Jerome Teresa McCluskey

12/01/2017 07:57 PM

I just heard about that today I am in total shock My heart goes out to the Steinle family in this gross miscarriage of justice.We need someway to get more folk behind our president to get needed things accomplished .

• Victoria DeLacy

12/01/2017 07:56 PM

The Steinle decision was a tragic miscarriage of justice. Not only was the grieving family to be left feeling that justice was never done on behalf of their deceased loved one, but such sanctioned lawlessness establishes a dangerous precedent, letting illegals throughout America think they can now so easily literally get away with murder, leaving us all at risk. As a woman with a degree in psychology who had a Puerto Rican grandmother, it also grieves me to see how the public is likely to now generalize their justifiable fear to all Hispanics, even though the majority here legally do not deserve that negative impact to their reputations. Stop the lawlessness!

• Bobby Pollock

12/01/2017 07:53 PM

I'M ANGRY!

• Larry Wittenborn

12/01/2017 07:50 PM

Yes Governor Mike; I agree that this was a gross miscarriage of justice. Should have been declared a mistrial by the prosecution.
    Unless the law has been changed: when I studied CA Criminal Law in 1956; a person that is breaking the law and an a person is killed by another during the same event, even if killed by the police can be charged with First Degree murder. The example is a get away driver in a bank robbery is guilty even though he was not in the bank at the time the robber was shot by police or bank guard.
    Garcia Zarate was criminal committing a felony before discharging the firearm, by picking it up, (so he said) Thus a criminal committing a crime and a person was killed that would not have been killed if he had not had the firearm in his position.
    BTW: we need a way to punish Outlaw Jurists!
    BereadywhenHecomes.com

• Jeff Lynch

12/01/2017 07:44 PM

Brother Mike,
    it broke my heart hearing about this whole situation, and that attorney! I tell you, I would not want to be standing next to him on Judgement day!...... I still remember meeting you at a book signing in Greenville, S.C. when you were running for office- I came up to you and said 'So glad to meet you Mr. future President!" I enjoyed that! Thank you for all you do and may God Bless you and your family this Christmas Season!
    Your friend,
    Brother Jeff Lynch

• Alan C. Fitzgerald

12/01/2017 07:41 PM

Mike,
    I am glad you pointed out that the subject of this murder case is NOT an "immigrant" but is, instead, an "illegal alien"! Too many in the news reporting business seemingly do not understand the English language well enough to use the proper term to describe him! That happens daily and should be pointed out to them at every opportunity!

Alan Fitzgerald
    Harlingen, TX

• Richard N George

12/01/2017 07:38 PM

Mike. So well stated and analyzed. Your comments helped me calm my feelings a bit. I was not surprised and predicted the outcome. Only because it was San Francisco, a sanctuary city, ultra liberals who elected the government as well as served on the jury. Some of whom were immigrants. As sad and a massive miscarriage of justice....I pray it will serve to pass an effective immigration law.

• Bernadette Dillon Santos

12/01/2017 07:36 PM

I am so angry at the verdict. I have 30 illegal immigrants living next door to me in a 3brm 2bath house. 17 kids. They park their card on the front lawn. they steal fruit from our trees in our back yard. The kids throw their trash in our back yard and in our front yard. They are running guns, humans, and drugs. The only time the police come is when the people in that house call or they get 20 calls from the neighbors. Because I live in California the police will not do anything, ICE will not do anything, INS will not do anything, and how is this many people living in this small of a house a better live than Columbia or Mexico? Kids selling drugs on the corner in broad day light. I live in Cardiff by the Sea California Governor Huckabee. Google Cardiff by the Sea and you will see this is a expensive neighborhood. who is protecting me Governor Brown? Who is protecting my kids? This is why more and more Americans are buying guns. Our government especially here in California has failed to protect us. We have to protect ourselves.

• Fred

12/01/2017 07:36 PM

I am very upset with the kangaroo justice given to the Steinle family and to Kate Steinle. And, I wonder if the verdict would have been different if the murderer of Kate Steinle was not an illegal alien. This case has all the traits of a blatant disregard for justice for the sole purpose of a political cover-up, political gain, and to deviate peoples attention from the grave situation we as American face with an unprotected open border...I invite Mr. Matt Gonzalez and all those who believe our borders should remain open to leave the front door of their home permanently wide open 24/7 to see what will happen...

• Sara A Carpenter

12/01/2017 07:27 PM

Dear Mr. Huckabee.....I sure share your feelings on the Steinle verdict! There is no justice for the family left behind who have lost their beautiful daughter to a murderer who was not supposed to be in this country. I hope and pray that the DOJ does something to intervene and do what they need to do to rid this country of this murderer.

• Char Linch

12/01/2017 07:22 PM

As a former correctional officer, our weapons training instructor said if we fire a bullet in the air and it comes down and hits someone we are liable. Zarate you are guilty in the minds of the sane public. What was the judge thinking? Why did the Prosecutor fail to get a guilty verdict.
    I feel so saddened for the Steinle family who were again victimized by this travesty of justice.

• Diana D Burton

12/01/2017 07:20 PM

Heartily agree. Our hearts are sickened by this unjust judgement.

• Ti Michelle Connelly

12/01/2017 07:18 PM

As a former Correctional Officer, our weapons training instructor pointed out that if we fire a bullet into the air, it comes down and strikes someone, we will be held accountable. Zarate you are guilty in the eyes of the sane public. What a travesty of justice for the Steinle family. Personally, I think the entire trial was a referendum San Francisco and its leadership against President Trumps sanctuary city policy. Did Zarate even say I'm sorry or ask for forgiveness?

• Lynn Nielsen

12/01/2017 07:17 PM

Thank you once again, Gov. Huckabee, for your well-thought-out and sensible comments. When I heard this verdict last night I came very close to being sick to my stomach. As a FOURTH GENERATION San Franciscan who was not only born but also raised there, and has always dearly loved my City-by-the-Bay, I've been living elsewhere for many years and now I will NEVER set foot in that city again. This "verdict" is the REAL and utterly APPROPRIATE definition of the term "DEPLORABLE." Shame on both the City and Matt Gonzales - who couldn't wait to smirk and grandstand. What a sick and sickening individual is he?! Perhaps his surname is an indication of why he cared more about saving an illegal immigrant felon than he did about the outright, senseless slaughter of a law-abiding, female, white citizen. I want to know what the jurors have to say for their decision once they've been completely informed of all the details that were not allowed in court - and why they weren't is beyond comprehension. My prayers have been and continue to be with Kate's family - she is now at peac, and also in a place where she knows THERE WILL BE A RECKONING. God bless the Steinle family.

• Katherine Ellis

12/01/2017 07:10 PM

I am not at all surprised at the verdict for this trial considering the liberal base of San Francisco. I am surprised that he still remains in jail at all and would not be surprised if he was released again to commit yet another crime. All I can say is that I am very hopeful that if he is jailed by the Feds for further crimes, he will be moved out of California-where I live-even though I am a conservative. That way the perp is more likely to receive a stiffer sentence. I am disgusted and grieve for Kate's family. This was an O.J. type verdict and true to form, this illegal alien will most
    likely end up in jail like O.J. did.

• Ti Michelle Connelly

12/01/2017 07:09 PM

I was born and raised in California and I am glad I don't live there anymore. Communists took over the state and I was brainwashed in their school system and would have become one of them if I hadn't become a Christian. I was saved by personal faith in Jesus Christ from an immoral life, a supporter of abortion, addiction to drugs, and becoming the enemy of America. I would have followed that whole wicked crowd, but resist everything they believe now.

• Christine Fithian

12/01/2017 07:09 PM

I am saddened by this result but, quite frankly, not at all surprised. as a former resident of California, I can only say how happy I am that I no longer live in a state that protects illegal aliens above their own citizens. I think when someone first came out with the term " undocumented immigrants" it was the beginning of this. I refuse to even visit in California anymore, even though I have children, grandchildren, and great grandchild there. Thanks Mike, for your newsletter....always educational and entertaining at the same time. Thanks for your daughter too.....she is the best!

• Kay Campbell

12/01/2017 07:08 PM

I am so sad for this sweet family. They lost their beautiful daughter and then were victimized again by the courts. I cannot imagine their pain and sadness. This was not justice, and this was not right. This was politics and agendas overriding common sense and law.
    Thank you your article, Mike. It was well written, and It was a comfort to me to know that I am not alone in desiring decency and truth in our society.

• Margaret Clark

12/01/2017 07:05 PM

Enjoyed reading your e-mails and you are so right about this verdict. I am heartbroken for the Stienle family. I agree, its time to Build the Wall and start immediately. Legal immigrants will be welcome, but do it right. I don't understand why it is so difficult for some to understand "illegal". Love your newsletter and love to hear Sarah stand up to reporters.

• Matthew Almour

12/01/2017 07:05 PM

Mr. Huckabee, upon hearing the verdict I literally cried. I just could not believe that anyone could find this animal innocent. Then I realized where the trial was being held and understood completely. Once again, California proves how out of touch with the rest of America they are. This verdict is a disgrace to the justice system and the jurors and defense attorney should hope God has mercy on their souls. The great thing about this is the fact that the DOJ has filed Federal charges against him and are transferring him to Texas where we all know he will receive the justice he deserves!

• Maralyn Killorn

12/01/2017 07:05 PM

Our reaction was one of shock. We can only hope this will backfire and open the eyes and MINDS of the liberal/progressive left. Thank you, for your common sense approach, clear explanations, and definition of words. We appreciate your form of representing AMERICA and AMERICANS. God bless you and God bless America

• Matthew Almour

12/01/2017 07:04 PM

• Brenda Crews

12/01/2017 07:04 PM

I was in total shock!!! I am 73 years old and I have NEVER seen such blatant disregard for legal justice! I am so sorry for the family of Kate, how awful to have to live with that verdict and at the same time grieving for their daughter.
    Mr. Huckabee, I pray EVERY day for our President, Vice President and for the Lord's great mercy on these United States of America! I sincerely hope that there are thousand more doing the same. The Lord is still in control!!
    Thank you for your service and please continue.
    Blessings to you and yours,
    Brenda
    PS...I am curious about this tax bill, can you fill me in just a little?? My Democrat boss has told me that it is going to eliminate all deductions for small businesses. (That's not what I heard on Fox!)

• Matthew Almour

12/01/2017 07:03 PM

• Bruce Barry

12/01/2017 07:03 PM

We have a beautiful young lady dead,and the illegal immigrant,that had been deported five times is the person that pulled the trigger and killed her.Now the jury finds the man not guilty of first degree murder,second degree murder, or involuntary manslaughter.Is this what justice is now? This is a travesty of justice,this verdict made me sick.Are illegal aliens a national treasure now?Where a murderer gets off scott free? The Steinle family should sue the city of San Francisco for not contacting ICE to pick him up like federal law mandates.

• Jeannine Hickman

12/01/2017 07:02 PM

My heart breaks for Kate’s family and friends.
    This was not Justice! This was a political stage to promote a selfish soul-less attorney who ignores America’s laws. The ink had not even dried on the verdict before 2 attorneys went political.

• Don Smith

12/01/2017 07:01 PM

Complete miscarriage of justice! Guns do not fire themselves. Additionally, I don't know of many handgun bullets that when they ricochet, have enough velocity left to kill. I've had a bullet ricochet from 10 feet away and hit me and it just bounced off - smarted, yes, but did not penetrate the skin. This whole incident smells rotten. Speaking of rotten, Matt Gonzalez is a sorry excuse for a human being. His initial comments seemed rational, but when he started going off on President Trump and his administration regarding them being up for jury trial, he lost all credibility. There is a special place in Hell for scumbag lawyers like him!

• Bill and Peggy Ranney

12/01/2017 07:01 PM

This was a total misjustice even for the FAR LEFT San Francisco. Being from Southern California, I am appalled by the citizens of our Great Country to reach such an insane verdict. He should have been given the DEATH SENTENCE and with NO appeals. It is sickening the way our Judicial System protects a killer. The jurors should be ashamed of themselves. I do not believe that they can sleep at night. When deported, how long will it be before he again steps foot on American ground. When he does, who is next to die. WE ARE BOTH JUST SICK OF THIS VERDICT!!!!

• George Elledge

12/01/2017 07:01 PM

I really should not comment since I don't have all the facts . Having said that , based upon what we were told on TV and other "news" sources it seemed fair that there was no way that muder confiction was forthcoming . The put your lamp or my case my foot thru thr TV came when no involuntary man slaughter was handed down . Kate is dead, the person who last touched the gun was before the jury . While not a lawyer, this seems to fit the definition.

The reason i am writing this comment is to ask you what ordinary citizen of this great country can do to help stop this madness. I am sad, disappointed , and concerned for my children and grand children ,

I would apprecited a reply as to what if anything I can do.

Thanks

• Matthew Almour

12/01/2017 06:59 PM

12/01/2017 06:59 PM

First I want to tell you how much I respect you and your brilliant daughter, Sarah. My husband that passed away was a Lawyer, my two sons are Lawyers and I have two grandson's that are Lawyers. It was unbelievable that the Prosecutors could not let the Jury know that he was a felon and a five time illegal alien. It made me furious and sick to my stomach. Thank God for President Trump and I hope he keeps Federal money from every Sanctuary City and State. God bless Kate's family. I'm so happy I'm a Texan.

12/01/2017 06:58 PM

12/01/2017 06:58 PM

12/01/2017 06:57 PM

12/01/2017 06:57 PM

12/01/2017 06:56 PM

• Lois Yeager

12/01/2017 06:56 PM

Have followed this case from the beginning and can only echo your words!! This verdict was absolutely jaw dropping - even for California. Thankfully some LEGAL immigrants have come forward to agree, how much this hurts them and to ask people to "Please recognize we are not the same as these criminals." Also heard a "former prosecutor" try to blame ICE and other law enforcement for being lax and not doing their jobs. Maybe that is why he is "former".
    Keep up the good work. We need you more than ever.

• Carol Head

12/01/2017 06:55 PM

I am so sick of illegals breaking our laws and our tax dollars paying for their care, food, lawyers etc! BUILD THE WALL AND ENFORCE THE LAW!!! Maybe we the people need to start a law suit against these liberal states and judges for endangering all of us by thumbing their noses at our constitution and well done laws concerning legal immigration and illegals. What a class suit action that would be! Thank you for stating truth and how most of us felt concerning this ridiculous travesty. MY GOD CALIFORNIANS WAKE UP AND OUST THESE JUDGES AND LAW BREAKING LEADERS IN CITY GOVERNMENTS!!

December 1, 2017

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• Rose Howell

12/01/2017 09:11 PM

• Eddie Byrn

12/01/2017 09:11 PM

• Bill Codner Sr

12/01/2017 09:08 PM

We must pray for Kate's parents and family. God Bless them.

• Hugh White

12/01/2017 08:57 PM

• Kathi Serr

12/01/2017 08:46 PM

we as citizens deserve.They should come here legally or not at all.

• jo e dixon

12/01/2017 08:46 PM

• Jud costlow

12/01/2017 08:44 PM

Amen to all you said

• Stephen Russell

12/01/2017 08:43 PM

Build the Wall ASAP.
    Cancel business trips & other trips to CA alone
    Deny funds to Gov Browns Mob.
    Now see spike in firms leaving CA for other locales.
    & skilled labor says Bye Bye.
    & Sacramento is so blind to not see the tax revenue slipping away.

Need Kate Steinle Memorial someplace in CA near home for Honoring her.
    & or rename Pier 14: Kate Steinle Pier to remind San Fransiscans of her death.

I blame:
    Governor, State Govt
    City Govt, County Govt
    for murder.
    Hey Steinles Id sue for 1B alone for "damages".
    Make San Fran Pay BIG Time.
    Or we CA voters pay those who live in Bay Area.

Darn & have to have kin living in Bay area & Pacific Grove area.

Make San Fran a desert town, NO Tourism, No Income,
    Tax loss alone.
    Email volley Boxer & Pelosi & Fienstien & Harris alone.
    Sue CA State Govt for another Billion

12/01/2017 07:56 PM

• Bobby Pollock

12/01/2017 07:53 PM

I'M ANGRY!

• Larry Wittenborn

12/01/2017 07:50 PM

BTW: we need a way to punish Outlaw Jurists!
    BereadywhenHecomes.com

• Sara A Carpenter

12/01/2017 07:27 PM

• Char Linch

12/01/2017 07:22 PM

• Diana D Burton

12/01/2017 07:20 PM

Heartily agree. Our hearts are sickened by this unjust judgement.

• Ti Michelle Connelly

12/01/2017 07:18 PM

• Lynn Nielsen

12/01/2017 07:17 PM

• Katherine Ellis

12/01/2017 07:10 PM

likely end up in jail like O.J. did.

• Ti Michelle Connelly

• Maralyn Killorn

12/01/2017 07:05 PM

• Matthew Almour

12/01/2017 07:04 PM

• Brenda Crews

12/01/2017 07:04 PM

Thank you for your service and please continue.
    Blessings to you and yours,
    Brenda

• Matthew Almour

12/01/2017 07:03 PM

• Bruce Barry

12/01/2017 07:03 PM

• Jeannine Hickman

12/01/2017 07:02 PM

My heart breaks for Kate’s family and friends.

• Don Smith

12/01/2017 07:01 PM

• Bill and Peggy Ranney

12/01/2017 07:01 PM

• George Elledge

12/01/2017 07:01 PM

I would apprecited a reply as to what if anything I can do.

Thanks

• Matthew Almour

12/01/2017 06:59 PM

12/01/2017 06:59 PM

12/01/2017 06:58 PM

12/01/2017 06:58 PM

12/01/2017 06:57 PM

12/01/2017 06:57 PM

12/01/2017 06:56 PM

• Lois Yeager

12/01/2017 06:56 PM

Keep up the good work. We need you more than ever.

• Carol Head