April 2, 2020

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT USING THE BOX BELOW.  I READ THEM!

SIGN UP FOR MY EVENING EDITION NEWSLETTER HERE>>>

SIGN UP FOR MY MORNING EDITION NEWSLETTER HERE>>>

SIGN UP FOR MY DAILY BIBLE VERSE EMAIL HERE>>>

• Betty Mealus

04/03/2020 05:35 PM

I think Trump is doing an outstanding job of handling the crisis.
    I’m upset at the media for their lies and also the Democrats everlasting witch hunts.

• Mary Lahan

04/03/2020 05:33 PM

Stellar job by President Trump, VP Pence and members of the Coronavirus Task Force with their quick response to the governors and needs of the medical community, as well as the information-packed daily briefings. Couldn't ask for a better team.

• Mary Haggard

04/03/2020 05:10 PM

In all my 82 years I have never seen a president have so many experts to handle a crisis. It's like a doctor who has the common sense to tell a patient "You need to see a specialist". President Trump is doing the most fantastic job I've ever seen in a president.

• Kathy Brotz

04/03/2020 04:53 PM

I can’t imagine one Democrat leader, congressman, or senator who could handle this virus the way our President is handling it. When I watch his briefings I am amazed at the number of teams he has organized around him in so many different areas of expertise and how transparent he is in answering questions even the dumbest ones by CNN journalists (what a joke they are)! As Mike Lindell so aptly put it God put Donald Trump where he is for such a time and place! Praise God!

• Kathy Hallmark

04/03/2020 04:40 PM

In many ways I am very trusting and even a bit naive. However, I have relied on my government to make good decisions; decisions that protect all Americans. Unfortunately, there have been too many administrations that were run by less than intelligent people.
    I have had a good feeling, a feeling of safety since President Trump took office. He is smart, savvy, and knows how to lead and to take care of business. He can't be controlled by Chuck Schumer or Nancy Pelosi not any of their I'll. I think our president is doing a great job as our president, even when the Left tries to tie his hands.

• Dot Whitley

04/03/2020 04:05 PM

He's good as long as he stays clear of government control in anyway and anything . When in doubt about anything ,ignore everything a liberal says, and talk to only to the best of our party. Remember a rhino is not one of us.
    Our greatest desire is to stay a free country. Fear the wrath of God by ending abortion, and don't give in to the demands of perverts of either sex.
    Don't be too fast in giving away our money. We still have a deficit to pay off.
    May the Lord lead you, and give us many followers.
    Sincerely,
    Dot Whitley

• Belinda Parker

04/03/2020 03:56 PM

Pres. Trump has been able to keep his wits about him and has one goal, What is best for the American People. It has been the same since he ran for office and will continue to be his focus. I am amazed he has put up with so much guff from Pelosi and Como let alone the many that follow them. We will be resilient to the end and stand behind our Pres. elected by the people and will be elected again.

• Lisa Ford

04/03/2020 03:34 PM

President Trump has done a great job. Never seen things move so quickly in my lifetime. We just have to figure out how to get rid of the virus of democrats. Start with Pelosi & chuckie. Move on to shifting Schiff. Maybe the rest will get scared & fall in line. If not, fire them. Democrats & media are our worse ememy right now. We can behave, they can't. They've proven that. Isn't there some sort of ethics charges we can file against them. Throw them in jail. Gen population would work. But on the good side. Dr Faucci has run his course. Time to have the lady doc take more control, to get all back to work. Or another doctor, motivated to get people moving.

• Lisa Ford

04/03/2020 03:31 PM

• Gary Fitzner

04/03/2020 03:03 PM

It is important for people to understand that these models that are being used to project the effects of the virus are just like the models used to project climate change. Models typically require some “fudge factor” to actually predict any outcome.

• Joan Mastrogiacomo

04/03/2020 02:58 PM

President Trump doing wonderful job!

• Char parker

04/03/2020 02:46 PM

Pres. Trump is doing the best job, why not all send those democrats to China, Iam sure brainless Pelosi would know what to do. As they would say what’s country she gone.

• Michael Angarone

04/03/2020 02:35 PM

The president is doing an outstanding job of coordinating efforts to fight the virus, consulting with experts and keeping the citizens of the US informed. All this in spite of a MSM that are less than honest in their reporting and frankly ask some of the dumbest questions ever. It's obvious that there main concern is to get gotchas on the president rather than to report the news did they do that when Obama-Biden botched up the H1N1 epidemic? I dont think so

• Rhonda Jones

04/03/2020 02:33 PM

I am very thankful for President Trump's leadership and for the large group of experts covering so many areas that are helping and advising. I pray for him daily.

• Marcia Beale

04/03/2020 01:59 PM

The only thing, in my opinion, that the President could have done better is to have encouraged a community level safer at home order. Only a little over a week ago I saw quite a bit of traffic, whereas, now, there is very little. Other than that, I don't know how anyone could have done a better job, worked any harder than President Trump.

• Joni Halpin

04/03/2020 01:51 PM

I'm proud of how Trump is handling this but I don't think he needs to lead the briefings every single day. He needs to take a break and let the others run it now and then. I'm also concerned that he's been led to take more drastic measures than are necessary. I do NOT agree with the stay-at-home orders that are preventing us from working. We need to stop crushing our economy now!

• Nilda Barron

04/03/2020 01:23 PM

I appreciate the POTUS’s response to the virus. But I’m wondering about the numbers. Why are the numbers of those recovered so low when? I understand some are still in the hospital and many are in recovery at home. But why aren’t we counting the people that have tested positive but are past the infection period and are well? The numbers for those “recovered” are very inaccurate and doesn’t help quell the panic.

• Leta Curry

04/03/2020 01:18 PM

President Trump is doing a great job and I know he will use wisdom in getting this nation back into operation quickly. God bless him

• Dr. Judy Moss

04/03/2020 01:12 PM

I think President Trump is doing an awesome job helping us fight this virus. He cares about people and all Americans and he wants to get back to normal as soon as possible. He shows us hope but still gives us the facts. I wish people would just stop hassling him and let him do his job. I love President Trump!

• Frank Grochowski

04/03/2020 01:08 PM

Thank God Hillary didn't get elected. Trump is the right person at the right time.

• Jeff Floyd

04/03/2020 01:06 PM

I think that President Trump is doing a fantastic job as it pertains to his handling of the Coronavirus, and an even better job at handling the liberal media that ask the same stupid questions every day at his press conference. He needs to send the to NY so that they can ask the Governor why he allows his citizens to roam free and threatened to sue any state that tried to block them from entering, duh!! He does realize that the coffee is hot??Talk about a lack of common sense!!! God Bless America and My President Donald Trump!!

• Gretchen Smith

04/03/2020 01:03 PM

I think trump is trying to do his best for all. I also think Dr Fauci is loving his day in the sun, remember he loves hrc snd the demorats.

• Mark Friis

04/03/2020 12:33 PM

SHUT DOWN USA AIRPORTS 9/11 STYLE. What the heck is Trump waiting for? Aviation is how the virus spread into and around the USA. Until he does, all the stay-at-home orders around the USA are nothing but power grabbing malarky.

• Gail Wilson

04/03/2020 12:33 PM

I think President Trump is unrelenting in his quest to protect America. Can anyone imagine Obama or Biden being in the helm of this continuing plague on the USA? I pray that our president can stay strong and not waver is his efforts to protect us. Pray for President Trump and his team and for America!!!!

• Sheala Browing

04/03/2020 12:23 PM

President Trump, Vice President Pence and the Task Force are doing a great job handling this unprecedented crisis. I appreciate all the work they are doing - keeping us informed, working to help the economy and all of us affected by the shutdown, getting supplies where needed and working hard for treatment and vaccines. I know it is a difficult task to navigate these uncharted waters and have to endure the criticism as well. We are with you. Thank You to All!

April 2, 2020

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT USING THE BOX BELOW.  I READ THEM!

SIGN UP FOR MY EVENING EDITION NEWSLETTER HERE>>>

SIGN UP FOR MY MORNING EDITION NEWSLETTER HERE>>>

SIGN UP FOR MY DAILY BIBLE VERSE EMAIL HERE>>>

• Betty Mealus

04/03/2020 05:35 PM

I think Trump is doing an outstanding job of handling the crisis.

• Mary Lahan

04/03/2020 05:33 PM

• Mary Haggard

04/03/2020 05:10 PM

• Kathy Brotz

04/03/2020 04:53 PM

• Kathy Hallmark

04/03/2020 04:40 PM

• Dot Whitley

04/03/2020 04:05 PM

Don't be too fast in giving away our money. We still have a deficit to pay off.
    May the Lord lead you, and give us many followers.
    Sincerely,
    Dot Whitley

• Belinda Parker

04/03/2020 03:56 PM

• Lisa Ford

04/03/2020 03:34 PM

• Lisa Ford

04/03/2020 03:31 PM

• Gary Fitzner

04/03/2020 03:03 PM

• Joan Mastrogiacomo

04/03/2020 02:58 PM

President Trump doing wonderful job!

• Char parker