April 2, 2020

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT USING THE BOX BELOW.  I READ THEM!

SIGN UP FOR MY EVENING EDITION NEWSLETTER HERE>>>

SIGN UP FOR MY MORNING EDITION NEWSLETTER HERE>>>

SIGN UP FOR MY DAILY BIBLE VERSE EMAIL HERE>>>

• Alice K Evans

04/03/2020 12:23 PM

I think he's doing a great job under the circumstances with never had this type of issue before so we can't compare it to anything else but I see he's trying, doing his best with the information he has to work with and looking out for the American people.

• JOYCE HOPKINS

04/03/2020 12:00 PM

I think our President is under a tremendous amount of pressure. He is doing the best job a president can do to protect we the people. My prayer is that people can get back to work soon.

• Stephanie Mullins

04/03/2020 11:51 AM

I think that President Trump is doing an outstanding job even though most of the Democrats are working hard to make us think he’s not.
    I myself am sickened by the lies and disinformation the media keeps trying to foist on us. And I’m sorry that there are so many people out there who just accept being spoon fed their crap and saying, “May I have some more please?”
    My message to President Trump... Keep up the good fight!

• Dorothy Gunter

04/03/2020 11:48 AM

President Trump is awesome. He is a great leader, close to super hero status. I thank God for him every day. Hopefully we can get those demon democrats out, regain our progress, & supersede our top numbers. USA, USA, USA! Thank you Mike for giving the truth.

• Dianne Roberts

04/03/2020 11:44 AM

I believe President Trump is the greatest man for President at this point in time. We have not had a businessman President before. President Trump has used his business expertise to make great things happen for us in the midst of this crisis. I will vote for him again, he is the right man for our recovery too.

• Nancy McNeely

04/03/2020 11:31 AM

I trust President Trump. He and his entire team are doing a fantastic job for the American people. I can do without Cuomo... totally. I turn him off and now he’s teaming up with Pelosi

• Erin Cole

04/03/2020 11:18 AM

I wish he’d invite doctors and scientists on the daily briefing that are successfully treating patients with Rx, plasma therapy, and vaccine development! Ppl need to hear that news!!! We need to hear that supplies are full and making it to hospitals hit hardest! I’d like to know how many ppl are in icu on ventilators and how many are recovering! How maple who passed had other morbidities?

I’m tired of hearing guesses from models- let’s hear real life data on the ground! Please

• Marilyn Pipes

04/03/2020 11:06 AM

He's doing the best he can in a (wrongfully) politicized atmosphere. How can sane Americans combat the proliferance of bad data spewed out by most media? How can we fight mass hysteria and return to 'normal' life? We (the sane ones) say 'keep up the good work! we are with you!'

• Wanda smith

04/03/2020 10:48 AM

I think our President and administration are doing a wonderful job on getting rid of this virus. They have worked continually on it, gave briefings daily to let the American people the latest information. To keep morals up. The Lord has his hand on President Trump and his cabinet that is working FOR him.

• robert heckmann

04/03/2020 10:40 AM

Hi Mike. One benefit of this sad crisis that we're in is that I've begun to go straight to you, as well as to Rush Limbaugh, for all of my information on the coronavirus pandemic. It's refreshing to have a couple of places I can go to where I know I'll not have to wade through TDS, or the misguided globalism of places like WHO, CDC and the swamp/establishment. I have found that you are up to date, honest, and unbiased in your coverage of this, as well as all US and world news in general. thanks so much for your input, insights and reporting. Mike Huckabee for President in 2024 after President Trump's second term! Bob Heckmann

• Dorothy Stone

04/03/2020 09:59 AM

I dearly love our President and I think he is doing everything in his power to help our country. I pray for him daily.

• Joyce Lassiter

04/03/2020 09:27 AM

I keep thinking about the masks China has sent us. I pray our President takes precautions and has them tested & sanitizes them & the wrappings. This is coming from a country we can't trust.

• Marybeth Sears

04/03/2020 09:26 AM

Being a “HOOSIER” I just have to say first off, VP Mike Pence has done a phenomenal job addressing this virus to the nation. President Trump has finally been able to put the smack down on the media during the daily briefings. I can’t believe the idiotic, redundant questions that these buffoons ask on a daily basis! Out President, VP and their team get an A++!

• Lynn Bellon

04/03/2020 07:18 AM

President Trump is doing an excellent job. I find it sad but predictable that Governor Cuomo and President Trump can say the identical thing and the governor is praised and President Trump is criticized.

• Barb Sabin

04/03/2020 01:00 AM

Dear governor and brother Mike, if we ALL could just turn our focus on JESUS and God's Word, IF we could lift our nation and our President Trump and his Covid team up to heaven, then could any force in this universe stop Our Abba Father from fighting for us??? This horrific pandemic DID NOT TAKE HEAVEN BY SURPRISE!!! God knows and God Cares...but we need to humble ourselves and ask for MERCY, GRACE AND FAVOR!!! Amen and Amen

• William Wright

04/02/2020 11:52 PM

I think he has done an amazing job. Fighting two fights, the virus and the Democrats. Just like everything else, they offer nothing in the way of constructive work. Instead they take it as another Avenue to attract the President.

• Peggie Allen

04/02/2020 11:19 PM

I was trained as a child to show respect. When I complained about authority figures in my rebellious days, my dad would always gently remind me, "You must respect the position." It is a standard solely missing in today's society. Our President is amazing. Sometimes his wording (his twitter usage) is a bit off, but his heart for our country is amazing! He has done so much good, despite others in government showing childish, selfish lack of respect. I pray for my president daily, asking God's wisdom, strength, counsel and knowledge to guide him. That President Trump would be willing to follow after God and His leading. I pray that God will "go after and before him, and lay His hand upon him" (Psalm 139:5, sorta). I am amazed at the good President Trump has done for our country and his ability to stand firm in his beliefs, seemingly unaffected by his enemies. An amazing example, our President!! I could have just said I am for him, but I wanted you to know why!!

• Cynthia Bunten

04/02/2020 10:05 PM

President Trump is doing a fantastic job. He is the man God chose for this time in history. Prayers for him and his administration.

• Kim Ibanez

04/02/2020 10:03 PM

There's several points of interest when describing how the President handled the response, address, and decisive implementation of the remedy. 1st the response was timely. It is far over reacting and overreaching in it's scope. However he gave an appropriate quick response. Now the address of the situation was thorough and I thought his handling of the lockdown protocols close to perfect. Lockdown certain areas and not all America. Perfect and Priceless. Now the remedy was exceptional. The only issue is not keeping to the timeline. This is ridiculously ridiculous. America is being held hostage. Our Freedoms hijacked. Some of us will never have the Coronavirus. Will never be sick but we are on a lockdown. Sorry stay at home order. As Americans we risk life liberty in the pursuit of happiness. That's what being American is. If we do not get back to work this Pandemic Panic created by the over 1.1 billion reports in the media will have swept all over America. The general angst, anxiety, and fear will create a Pandemic Panic PTSD!

• Frances Bond

04/02/2020 09:41 PM

Our President and Vice President are doing a wonderful job. I do not know how they are able to keep going, I am sure only by the strength of our Lord. What a shame the news media cannot come together during this time and give the President credit when he so much deserves our praise. President Trump and Vice President Pence are in my prayers daily.

• Susan Morris

04/02/2020 09:38 PM

I think he's doing a phenomenal job. I do pray our economy is not shut down for much longer. But POTUS is an amazing person. How he handles so much at one time only God knows. He's truly the right person at the right time. Praying for him every day. Has my family votes!!! #maga2020

• Tim Morrison

04/02/2020 09:19 PM

I am truly grateful for our President and Vice President during this crisis. I wish those suffering from TDS would get out of the way and allow their efforts to move forward unimpaired. Thank you for offering the news and comments which I would completely miss otherwise.

• Laurie A Byer

04/02/2020 08:59 PM

President Trump is amazing - He is tireless in his caring and actions for all of us and our country. I pray for him every day - that he will be resilient to the hatred that surrounds him and continue on his journey as our great President.

• James Schmitt

04/02/2020 08:54 PM

When someone criticizes Trump over his response on the virus there is one logical response" Thank the good Lord that Hillary didn't win!!!!!!!"

• Shelia D. Ansley

04/02/2020 08:48 PM

I don't think ANY democrat could of done better. We saw how they handle this type of crisis when Obama was in office....he DIDN'T handle it.

April 2, 2020

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT USING THE BOX BELOW.  I READ THEM!

SIGN UP FOR MY EVENING EDITION NEWSLETTER HERE>>>

SIGN UP FOR MY MORNING EDITION NEWSLETTER HERE>>>

SIGN UP FOR MY DAILY BIBLE VERSE EMAIL HERE>>>

• Alice K Evans

04/03/2020 12:23 PM

• JOYCE HOPKINS

04/03/2020 12:00 PM

• Stephanie Mullins

04/03/2020 11:51 AM

My message to President Trump... Keep up the good fight!

• Dorothy Gunter