• Phyllis Zeller

06/30/2019 07:02 PM

Thank you Mr Mike for your always enjoyable “down home “
    basic advice and humor. I know it’s faith based, and that’s probably why it has such an impact on my heart. Thank you- Phyllis Zellet

• Joan Barry

06/30/2019 06:57 PM

Good video. American history lesson.

• Gerald Muckelrath

06/30/2019 06:57 PM

Superb!

• Brenda Whittington

06/30/2019 06:41 PM

Our Saturday night ritual is watching Huckabee! We appreciated your analysis of our country’s 243rd birthday last night. Thanks for sharing it again.

• Gary L. Wolff

06/30/2019 06:39 PM

Right on Huck! Keep it up.

• Lynwood V Prest

06/30/2019 06:33 PM

Thank you, thank you Mr. Huckabee. In a brief but accurate and entertaining way you summarized the founding and beauty of our nation with great reasons to keep it that way.

Now, in a very important and critical time for our USA, is there a way to periodically repeat your summary so that it reaches more and more people. I forwarded it to a dozen or so friends but that is a mere grain of sand on a public beach by comparison to our nation's population.

• Elaine Liming

06/30/2019 06:28 PM

Amen brother.
    I received my college alumni news yesterday---(Bridgewater State University, Ma) I was taken by an article "Student Spotlight"--her name Vanessa Sherman class of 19---She did research on the Pilgrims. Vanessa found evidence that the Mayflower Compact was still in use 16 years after being created in 1620. Historians believed the Compact was never used in the politics of Plymouth Colony. Her paper and research--" The Political Theory of the Mayflower Compact and Its Legacy" will be featured in the Smithsonian magazines Plymouth 400 commemorative issue.
    I am very proud of her accomplishment and glad to see that my Alma Mater continues educating for historical truth. The pilgrims were a religious community but their politics was based on their Compact and the rule of law. She would make a good guest for your show and would give us hope that some graduates will be able teach us about our history.
    Happy Four---God Bless America

• Anthony W. George

06/30/2019 06:27 PM

Thank you Governor, I am always proud to be an American Patriot every day of my life in this great land that God allowed me to be in!!!

• DIANA L ROBINSON

06/30/2019 06:17 PM

Great speech. And so true. Happy 4th

• Phyllis Zeller

06/30/2019 07:02 PM

Thank you Mr Mike for your always enjoyable “down home “

• Joan Barry

06/30/2019 06:57 PM

Good video. American history lesson.

• Gerald Muckelrath

06/30/2019 06:57 PM

Superb!

• Brenda Whittington

06/30/2019 06:41 PM

• Gary L. Wolff

06/30/2019 06:39 PM

Right on Huck! Keep it up.

• Lynwood V Prest

Great speech. And so true. Happy 4th

• Phyllis Zeller

06/30/2019 07:02 PM

Thank you Mr Mike for your always enjoyable “down home “

• Joan Barry

06/30/2019 06:57 PM

Good video. American history lesson.

• Gerald Muckelrath

06/30/2019 06:57 PM

Superb!

• Brenda Whittington

06/30/2019 06:41 PM

• Gary L. Wolff

06/30/2019 06:39 PM

Right on Huck! Keep it up.

• Lynwood V Prest