Fact-checking the WaPo "fact-checkers"

April 15, 2020 |

A WASHINGTON POST “Fact-Checker” column (quotation marks deliberate), not by Glenn Kessler but by Elyse Samuels and Meg Kelly, gives “Four Pinocchios,” the worst rating for lying, to President Trump for allegedly promoting hydroxychloroquine as a “cure” for the COVID-19 (Chinese –- that's a fact) coronavirus.

Where to begin? Aside from the headline, which makes sure to include the words “false hope” (they don’t know that), I suppose we could start right up front, with the quotes in which Trump allegedly tells his overwhelming LIES about it being a cure. Huge whoppers such as, “I don’t know, it’s looking like it’s having some good results. That would be a phenomenal thing.” And “It’s this powerful drug on malaria. And there are signs that it works on this. Some very strong signs.” And of course, “What do you have to lose?” Well, there’s a hardcore sales pitch!

Likewise, the writers’ case for dismissing hydroxychloroquine (which is being used in combination with other drugs, not alone) is that there aren't yet any clinical trials proving efficacy. But here's a FACT: those take time, and people who might die in the next 24 hours don’t want to wait for results to come in months from now., especially with the many “anecdotal” accounts of the drug’s success. That’s why Trump said, “What do you have to lose?”

There have been some small-scale trials showing promise, such as those by French doctor Didier Raoult. But the authors wave his work off as “discredited.” But how? I followed the link in the story to the journal that allegedly “discredited” the study. Here is the entirety of what it said on that subject:

“The ISAC (International Society of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy) Board believes the article does not meet the Society’s expected standard, especially relating to the lack of better explanations of the inclusion criteria and the triage of patients to ensure patient safety.”

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Speaking of nasty bugs, how are things with the FBI?

Does that mean the drug wasn’t shown to be effective? The WaPo writers certainly imply as much. We’ve talked about this very small study here, right after the news broke that a hydroxychloroquine “cocktail” of drugs had helped some patients in France. The news was encouraging, but very preliminary; I said at the time that it appeared to have been rushed out and that the French-to-English could have been smoother. My staff and I were as skeptical as anyone should be of the results of a preliminary study announced on Skype. But after that, there was another, larger study that supported the first, and French President Macron went to the institute where it had been conducted and reportedly received a three-hour presentation on the promising results. In light of this, it is not overselling the treatment for Trump to say there are “some very strong signs” that it works.

And there are other studies currently underway, including in South Dakota, the first state to launch one. None of this would be happening without a lot of encouraging “anecdotal” evidence.

The writers reference these studies and quote spokespeople as saying that’s it’s too early to know for sure.

But what about that growing mountain of “anecdotes” from the many people who report they believed they were about to die but quickly began recovering after receiving this treatment? One was the 96-year-old (!) father of Dr. Marc Siegel; he was quite ill before receiving the treatment but recovered in just a few days. Even a Democrat politician has credited Trump’s publicizing of the drug with saving her life. Well, ignore them all. The WaPo writers say that to a layperson, anecdotal evidence “may not sound bad, but it’s actually an insult in the scientific community,” akin to “a Yelp review.”

That assertion, in itself, is a distortion of fact. If someone cited only anecdotal evidence as “proof” of a “cure,” then, yes, that would be pseudoscience, but President Trump hasn’t claimed this. Personally, if my life were in the balance, there were no proven cure, and a few thousand Yelp reviews said “this medicine saved my life,” I would at least give it a try. And you know what? I’ll bet the authors of this hit piece masquerading as a “fact-check” would, too.

In FACT, according to a new survey by the healthcare staffing firm Jackson & Coker, 65 percent of physicians would prescribe the drug to a family member with COVID-19, and 67 percent would take it themselves. Only 11 percent said they would not use it. In other words, a vast majority of doctors are encouraged –- not insulted –- by the anecdotal evidence.

Another point they use to discredit the drug is that there can be serious side effects if not used under a doctor’s supervision. Isn’t that true of virtually all prescription drugs, which is why you need a prescription? Numerous doctors, even some cardiac specialists, have said this is one of the safest drugs on the market. (Read the list of possible side effects in the paperwork that comes with most prescriptions, and you’ll think twice before taking ANY drug.) This article even cites the very suspicious story about the man dying after deliberately swallowing fish tank cleaner containing a very different ingredient with a similar name. (Talk about relying on “anecdotal evidence” to prove your case!) Sorry, but I can’t find any example of Trump telling people to take this drug without seeing a doctor, or to ingest fish tank cleaner.

They also bring up the concern about lupus and rheumatoid arthritis patients facing shortages of this drug because of the demand. I would say that if there is a demand, it’s because a lot of doctors –- repeat, doctors –- see the value in prescribing it for their COVID-19 patients. (See survey, above.) Ironically, the problem of supply vs. demand might actually be exacerbated by the tendency of politicians to “play doctor” and try to limit the use of the drug. A solution might be to go the opposite way: green-light mass production and distribution. A supply should, of course, be reserved for those patients already depending on it for maintaining their health.

The article also warns that a focus on this drug might cause researchers to “put all their eggs in one basket” and miss finding more promising treatments. On the contrary, those studies are going on as well.

Here are a few FACTS for those in the “fact-check” business who have trouble recognizing one. Trump has never called this a “cure.” He’s said he’s heard good things (so have I, so I know that’s true). He’s said what have you got to lose (if there is no other treatment, and the alternative is dying on a ventilator, that sounds pretty accurate as well.) It’s impossible to have perfect, long-term clinical trials at this stage; this is a never-before-seen virus and a treatment that’s only recently been tried. Many doctors, when faced with no alternative for a possibly terminal patient and no available clinical trials, make recommendations based on anecdotal evidence, particularly when there is a vast and growing library of it.

The authors surely know that slapping a "Four-Pinocchio" rating on Trump's comments implies to the public that they've made an ironclad case for deliberate, malicious LYING. Yet the last paragraph in particular reads more like an overly dramatic editorial than a dispassionate assessment of facts. And it is inaccurate (a LIE!!) for them to say that politicians and the media have turned this “unknown drug” into a “100 percent coronavirus cure.”

After reading through this article, I have to award Samuels and Kelly Four Pinocchios for their claim to be objective “fact-checkers.”

The last bit of fake news in 2019

• Donna Beggs

04/15/2020 05:51 PM

If they are talking about making sure there is an ample supply of Hydroxychloroquine on hand for us who have been depending on it for years, I’m okay with that. But when I get a letter from my insurance company that I might need to look at an alternative drug because of a short supply, I say if the alternative is so great, give it to the ones with the Wuhan virus!

• joseph orsini PhD

04/15/2020 05:41 PM

Hydroxychloriquine suggestion: obtain a large list of current USERS [for other diseases] and see if any of them have COVID-19.

• Stephen H Ruble

04/15/2020 05:16 PM

The left and media are always going to lie. They can not help it They are contolled by their
    master satin. Jesus said that satin controls the airways.

• Kay DeWitt

04/15/2020 05:14 PM

Mike, in response to your article about the"welcome update in the war on the churches", my heart cannot NOT share what is MY update response on this "war" .....which I'll begin by stating that, after my last comment about this issue of “religious freedom” where I mentioned that I never saw this issue from a political mindset that was not being motivated by concern for people dying, I determined that that was the note I was going to end my comments on when he came to my saying anything more ABOUT this issue. In that last comment I DID, however, make a distinction BETWEEN a political perspective of this issue vs GOD’S perspective on it!

And, WITH that last comment I wrote, there was an unspoken “I give up” behind it because the defense that was being made of pastors who were in defiance of being told to shut down their churches made me relive my never-ending feeling of my crying to deaf ears and I did not WANT to relive that feeling, but more important than what I did, or did not, WANT, I felt that I was not being disobedient to what the LORD wanted me to do because I felt that I had said it all and there was no more for me to say and I was especially discouraged to read the opinions in the comments that other Christians wrote that were so diametrically opposed to what I had expressed as MY opinion in MY comments. I then found myself thinking that, short of a Rodney Howard-Browne dying OF the coronavirus, people were not going to change their thinking on this issue…

WHICH IS WHY…WHEN, THIS MORNING, I READ AN ARITICLE ENTITLED, “Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies of coronavirus “ (By Lee Brown April 13, 2020 NEW YORK POST), I NOW could not NOT write a comment because the death of this pastor offers me hope that a few previous deaf ears just may now HEAR my cry THAT…FOR ANY LAWYER TO TRY AND DEFEND RODNEY HOWARD-BROWNE…or any other “defiant” pastor like this one in Virginia who just died of the coronavirus…SHOULD ONE OF THE PASTORS THEY ARE DEFENDING DIE…as did this pastor in Virginia…THE BLOOD WILL BE ON THEIR HANDS!

MAYBE HAD THIS PASTOR IN VIRGINIA BEEN ARRESTED HE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE TODAY! BUT, PRAISE THE LORD, HE WENT TO HIS GRAVE WITHOUT HIS “RELIGIOUS FREEDOM” RIGHTS BEING VIOLATED! DO I HEAR AN AMEN FROM THOSE DEFENDING RODNEY HOWARD-BROWNE...or ANY OTHER PASTOR WHO HAS THE SAME "DEFIANT" ATTITUDE AS DID THIS PASTOR IN VIRGINIA? You see, my love for this Virginia pastor would have wanted to see him robbed OF his "religious* freedom that would have as its end-product robbing him of his freedom of choice to make a decision that not only robbed him of his life and any opportunity to ever preach again, but also inflicted grief on his family and ALL those who loved him as well.

Below, I have copied, and pasted, this article I just read about this pastor in Virginia and the statements, IN this article, that I want you to note is where he says: ”I firmly believe that God is larger than this dreaded virus. You can quote me on that,” he said, repeating it a second time to claps, saying that “people are healed” in his church.”…THEREIN, DEAR MIKE HUCKABEE, ARE THE KINDS OF STATEMENTS THAT PASTORS HAVE MADE THAT HAVE LED TO THE DEATHS OF BLIND CHRISTIANS…AND, as I have stated many times now, it is the fact OF their deaths that is the reason I have cried out AGAINST these deceived pastors who deceive their flocks!

NOW TAKE NOTE OF HOW THIS VIRGINIA PASTOR ALSO STATES: “I am essential,” he said of remaining open, adding, “I’m a preacher — I talk to God!”…OBVIOUSLY, GOD DID NOT THINK HE WAS ESSENTIAL! AND JUST AS OBVIOUSLY DID THE FACT THAT HE WAS “A PREACHER” who “talked TO God” mean that he heard FROM God since the fact that he died bore witness to the fact that it was not GOD Who told him to keep his church open!!!!

You see, while it may BE true that I missed the “political” motivation behind the “unfair” ticketing of the churchgoers who sat in their cars, it, in MY mind, did not negate God’s wanting to use this extreme measure to get a message to pastors who were going to continue to be defiant so that they, like this Virginia pastor, wouldn’t wind up dead…and, BECAUSE this Virginia pastor wound UP dead, obviously, his holding a church service was not pleasing to God nor did it bring Him glory!....I wonder how many more preachers will have to die before they truly DO hear FROM God and begin to know HIS heart on this issue of holding church services at the risk of exposing people to the coronavirus!.....THE BELOW ARTICLE BROKE MY HEART AND I CAN ONLY HOPE IT WILL BREAK OTHER CHRISTIANS’ HEARTS AND THAT THEY WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE THEY ATTEND A CHURCH SERVICE THAT IS HELD BY ANOTHER “DEFIANT” PASTOR! THE ARTICLE STATES "

"He practiced what he preached — then he died of coronavirus."

An evangelical pastor died of COVID-19 just weeks after proudly showing off how packed his Virginia church was — and vowing to keep preaching “unless I’m in jail or the hospital.”

In his last known in-person service on March 22, Bishop Gerald O. Glenn got his congregation at Richmond’s New Deliverance Evangelistic Church to stand to prove how many were there despite warnings against gatherings of more than 10 people.”I firmly believe that God is larger than this dreaded virus. You can quote me on that,” he said, repeating it a second time to claps, saying that “people are healed” in his church.

Happily announcing he was being “controversial” by being “in violation” of safety protocols — with “way more than 10 people” at the church — he vowed to keep his church open “unless I’m in jail or the hospital.”

On Sunday, his church announced “with an exceedingly sorrowful and heavy heart” that the pastor had died a week after being diagnosed with COVID-19. His wife, Marcietia Glenn, is also sick with the bug, with church members offering their prayers.Their daughter, Mar-Gerie Crawley, told WTVR that her father initially dismissed his symptoms because he has a condition that often leads to fevers and infections.

She is now urging everyone to stay home.“It becomes very real to you,” she told WTVR after her parents’ diagnoses. “I just beg people to understand the severity and the seriousness of this, because people are saying it’s not just about us, it’s about everyone around us.”

• HCorey

04/15/2020 05:03 PM

Most prescriptions give you a lengthy small-print paper with medication with a whole list of POSSIBLE side effects. If I have doctor writing a prescription, I assume he/she knows more than I do. If I have side effects, isn’t it up to me to phone doctor or pharmacist?

• Janet Pingston

04/15/2020 04:58 PM

The reporters at the press briefings have to remain outrageously combative.

My democratic friends emulate this behavior when talking against Trump.

These press corps have to keep the anti trump base angry - at emotional level 10. Good chance they will go out and vote. Walk around empowered. A person at emotional level 2 - will not.

• Janet Pingston

04/15/2020 04:50 PM

Communist China has stayed in business - surviving on a capitalist economy. And China has no use for capitalism ?

• Nancy Stremmel

04/15/2020 04:49 PM

What we need now is pride. Please watch you tube Gomer Pyle USMC The Impossible Dream. I think people who are tried could use some reason to go on. Thank you.

• Janet Pingston

04/15/2020 04:47 PM

Think about it. Communist China has stayed in business. / surviving on a capitalist economy. And China has no use for capitalism. ?

Why are people stockpiling TPaper ? Among other things. - - government and charities feed the hungry (rightly so ). But they don’t buy TPaper.

• Brenda Braden

04/15/2020 04:44 PM

FACT CHECK (a definition): A term that rose to popularity in the early part of the 21st century, frequently used by self-described “journalists” who appear on self-described “News” outlets who routinely deliver FACT-FREE “news” to the public. The term is employed to discredit any statement that is not consistent with said “news” outlet’s views or values – particularly if the “fact checker” suffers from a condition called TDS (a condition that was unknown prior to the early part of the 21st century). Statements are normally taken out of context, distorted, or sometimes invented by the “fact checker” himself.

• Vaslav Nijinsky

04/15/2020 04:36 PM

Wash Compost is owned by Jeff B, head honcho of AMZN. Our ohana has ceased doing business with the latter, not only due to the red rag disseminating mis- and disinformation, but AMZN has become increasingly predatory, abusive, and outright unscrupulous in its business practices to the point where we, in good conscience, could no longer patronize them.

• Reissa Reedy

04/15/2020 04:35 PM

HCQ sold under the brand name Plaquenil among others. Sad that doctors might resist prescribing because of TDS. Maybe there could be lawsuits if it is not offered? Recently saw an article from NEWSMAX about good results in Brazil, with a steroid, Methylprednisolone.

• Jay H Mohler

04/15/2020 04:27 PM

To meet scientific standards studies must be done with two groups of patients with one group being given the test drug and the second given a placebo and neither side knows who is getting what. However in the current setting we are playing with real lives so give the drug and record results especially since hydroxychloroquine has been used for 50 years!!

• Jerome and Harriet Jackson

04/15/2020 03:41 PM

Thanks for telling us how that all came about!
    We are so thankful that Donald Trump is our President! We are so grateful that he is willing to promote medicines when they might have a chance to work!
    Keep up the good work, Gov. Huckabee!
    God bless you!

• Cynthia Pacheco

04/15/2020 03:32 PM

I believe this virus was deliberately released; to me the timing is suspect. China is trying to ruin President Trump's chance for reelection. And I believe the far-left and those suffering from TDS are in bed with the Chinese. Sounds far-out but it sure seems to be this way.

• Susanne Heron

04/15/2020 03:19 PM

At risk of repeating myself, if people would only try to judge our president on his actions and not on his bon mots and tweets, they'd see fast enough what a gem he truly is. I can't picture any of our last presidents handling this mass of bureaucratic crap the way he can. I know he doesn't make it easy for you; but I believe also that this is how he manages people - keeping them off balance and making them think he's a dodo, when in truth he's brilliant. I think with any kind of legitimate support from our do-nothing Congress, he'd have our country humming like a happy little child in no time whatsoever. I thank God for Trump, and not just for saving us from Hillary, lol! Can you just imagine how she would have handled this? No more political animal lives on this planet than Hillary. Well, there is Pelosi...but no, Hillary still takes the doodoo prize, methinks. Thanks, Governor, for your insights. I love to read them, it helps clear away the chaff!
    Sue

• Beth Davis

04/15/2020 03:08 PM

The lying on the part of the mainstream media is astounding. On the other hand, I have decided they are simply evil people (because surely they can't be that stupid) so I guess it is just par for the course. They all have terminal TDS. I have no doubt if Jesus himself told them to use the drug to save lives as President Trump has suggested, they would demand his crucifixion again. This makes me extremely sad for their souls, and very angry for the way they are misleading the American people.

• tom jeffs

04/15/2020 02:59 PM

I keep writing to you here Mike and you keep missing my statement - - - - - - -

the azithromycin is more dangerous to those most vulnerable to coronavirus than the virus (the solution is more dangerous than the problem) because the major side effect is heart arrhthmias which cause heart attacks to us - - - - - - -

the better mix is hydroxychloroquine with doxycycline with zinc - - - - - - -

doxycycline provides the same benefits without side effects as azithromycin - - - - - - -

please don't kill me (74 with heart issues) with kindness - - - - - - -

thanx Mike and keep smiling young fella - - - - - - -

• Lisa Kutch

04/15/2020 02:56 PM

Thank you for speaking the truth!
    It's time to quiet those who would tear us down. They should lose their priveledges as journalists. They aren't journalists. They are dividers, not helpers. Loose lips sink ships! Charge them with treason!!

• Jeremy Beer

04/15/2020 02:50 PM

I am a physician and know more than most about treatments for ailments. I use a lot of medications off label because I was taught and shown in my residency that they work surprisingly well for conditions the drug was not labelled for. This is a very good article. As Trump has stated, this medication (along with others to form a 'cocktail') has shown progress and has indeed 'cured' a good handful so far. There is no time, unless we want a total economic collapse, to wait for a trial, which takes years typically. As mentioned in this article, most medications have the potential for multiple bad side effects that are unwanted. On that, as he said 'what do we have to lose?'. Between taking an 'experimental drug' for this virus or 'dying', I guarantee that the writers of this article would choose the former over the latter if they were in the situation of choosing. I cannot believe that the demorats have no shame.

• dave allen

04/15/2020 02:49 PM

it's time for the media to stop blaming Trump for the idiot who died from fish tank cleaner and start blaming themselves for all the intense doom and gloom they've been spreading to squeeze every ounce of "usefulness" out of this crisis.

• Bonnie Parvino

04/15/2020 02:42 PM

TONIC WATER DOES HAVE QUININE IN IT. MY HUSBAND'S UNCLE WAS A POW OF THE JAPENESE AND HE HAD MALARIA. HE ADVISED MY HUSBAND WHO HAS MALARIA FROM VIET NAM TO DRINK TONIC WATER EVERY DAY.>>>THE V.A. DIRECTED HIS UNCLE TO DO THIS. >>> A WORD OF WARNING I THINK TONIC WATER CAUSES ME TO HAVE STOMACH PROBLEMS. I AM USING THINGS AND DROPPING THINGS IN MY EATING AND DRINKING ROUTINE WILL LET PEOPLE KNOW. NO FALSE INTENTIONS ---- TRY IT DURING THESE TIMES AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF. IT IS ON THE SHELVES AT WALMART. >>> REMEMBER TO ALWAYS PRAY. AND PRAYER IS THE ONLY THING TO KEEP THIS WORLD GLUED TOGETHER BY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.----- I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A PROPHECY BY MY GRANDPA WHERE THIS WHOLE WORLD WOULD ROCK AND REEL AND SWAY WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD. THEY WOULD BE PRAISING THE LORD IN THE HALLS OF CONGRESS.>>> BUT I SAY IF THE SALT HAS LOST ITS SAVOR IT IS GOOD FOR NOTHING BUT TO BE THROWN OUT AND BE TRAMPLED UNDER THE FOOT OF MAN. THAT SALT IS THOSE OF US THAT BELIEVE ON JESUS. FOR WE ARE THE BELIEVERS OR THE SALT OF THE EARTH. NOW,
    LET US GO TO PRAYER DURING THIS TROUBLING TIME.----BECAUSE IN MOST CASES GOD HAS A HARVEST BEFORE THERE CAN BE A SUPPER. (A HARVEST OF SOULS). LET THOSE OF US THAT BELIEVE ON JESUS & MAKE THIS BE A TIME FOR GOD THROUGH JESUS TO HARVEST MANY SOULS. IF MY PEOPLE----WE BELIEVERS ARE ALSO GOD'S PEOPLE.----PRAY---PRAY---PRAY AND MAY GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU WITH HEALTH. BONNIE PARVINO

• Jack C. Fuller

04/15/2020 02:33 PM

I don't think that finding a cure is what is important. Big Pharma developing a new expensive vaccine, is. Until Big Pharma can make a lot of money and help control the masses, no cure will be found. Always use the crisis to it's greatest advantage.

• Julia Bagwell

04/15/2020 02:31 PM

Thank you for the "fact checks". It is hard to know what to believe any more. I think our president is doing a great job in the face of the opposition of Nancy and her gang!

• James Jacobs

04/15/2020 02:31 PM

If I was infected by the virus and there was a possibility that it might help keep me from dying, I would beg the doctors to treat me with it. If one of my family died from the virus and the doctor refused to treat them with with the Hydrocortisone drug, I would sue his butt for everything he owns. It ex-actually like President Trump said, "what have you got to lose", just you life, that's all.

Fact-checking the WaPo "fact-checkers"

April 15, 2020 |

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Speaking of nasty bugs, how are things with the FBI?

The last bit of fake news in 2019

• Donna Beggs

04/15/2020 05:51 PM

• joseph orsini PhD

04/15/2020 05:41 PM

• Stephen H Ruble

04/15/2020 05:16 PM

master satin. Jesus said that satin controls the airways.

• Kay DeWitt

04/15/2020 05:14 PM

"He practiced what he preached — then he died of coronavirus."

• HCorey

04/15/2020 05:03 PM

• Janet Pingston

04/15/2020 04:58 PM

The reporters at the press briefings have to remain outrageously combative.

My democratic friends emulate this behavior when talking against Trump.

• Janet Pingston

• Reissa Reedy

04/15/2020 04:35 PM

• Jay H Mohler

04/15/2020 04:27 PM

• Jerome and Harriet Jackson

04/15/2020 03:41 PM

Thanks for telling us how that all came about!
    Keep up the good work, Gov. Huckabee!
    God bless you!

I keep writing to you here Mike and you keep missing my statement - - - - - - -

the better mix is hydroxychloroquine with doxycycline with zinc - - - - - - -

please don't kill me (74 with heart issues) with kindness - - - - - - -

thanx Mike and keep smiling young fella - - - - - - -

• Lisa Kutch

04/15/2020 02:56 PM

Thank you for speaking the truth!

• Jeremy Beer

04/15/2020 02:50 PM

• dave allen

04/15/2020 02:49 PM

• Bonnie Parvino

04/15/2020 02:42 PM

• Jack C. Fuller

04/15/2020 02:33 PM

• Julia Bagwell

04/15/2020 02:31 PM

• James Jacobs

04/15/2020 02:31 PM

Fact-checking the WaPo "fact-checkers"

April 15, 2020 |

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Speaking of nasty bugs, how are things with the FBI?

The last bit of fake news in 2019

• Donna Beggs

04/15/2020 05:51 PM

• joseph orsini PhD

04/15/2020 05:41 PM

• Stephen H Ruble

04/15/2020 05:16 PM

master satin. Jesus said that satin controls the airways.

• Kay DeWitt

04/15/2020 05:14 PM

"He practiced what he preached — then he died of coronavirus."

• HCorey

04/15/2020 05:03 PM

• Janet Pingston

04/15/2020 04:58 PM

The reporters at the press briefings have to remain outrageously combative.

My democratic friends emulate this behavior when talking against Trump.

• Janet Pingston

• Reissa Reedy

04/15/2020 04:35 PM

• Jay H Mohler

04/15/2020 04:27 PM

• Jerome and Harriet Jackson

04/15/2020 03:41 PM

Thanks for telling us how that all came about!
    Keep up the good work, Gov. Huckabee!
    God bless you!

I keep writing to you here Mike and you keep missing my statement - - - - - - -

the better mix is hydroxychloroquine with doxycycline with zinc - - - - - - -

please don't kill me (74 with heart issues) with kindness - - - - - - -

thanx Mike and keep smiling young fella - - - - - - -

• Lisa Kutch

04/15/2020 02:56 PM

Thank you for speaking the truth!

• Jeremy Beer