• Janet de Graaff

10/07/2019 04:28 AM

Stay strong Mr. President

• william(KEN) and dorothy mcwilliams

10/07/2019 01:04 AM

president donald thump,is the best .

• GEOFFREY spiro

10/07/2019 12:27 AM

LOL hillarious

• Rebecca Holstine

10/07/2019 12:23 AM

Very good video. And now a second whistle blower has come forth. Does that mean they are trying to cover the arse of the first whistle blower? Or cover up for the CIA before the Huber/Barr investigation comes out?

• Geoffrey max Mordecai Spiro

10/07/2019 12:20 AM

Hilarious, peachy, couldn’t stop lol on the bus!

• Jean Andrews

10/06/2019 10:57 PM

Excellent
    Keep it up!

• Christine S Gahman

10/06/2019 10:56 PM

Unbelievable how this President has been withstanding the constant cries of ‘impeachment’ since the day he was sworn in to office!
    I certainly hope that he will stay strong in his resolve to serve the country and do what’s best for us. Hang in there!!

• Granny Anne

10/06/2019 10:37 PM

If Pelosi has anymore face lifts her ears will meet in the back of her head. Maybe her brains are being squeezed. Sorry, I'm just disgusted with her and her ilk.

• Mary Del Buono

10/06/2019 09:56 PM

Illegal criminal impeachment talk and garbage...sick...I feel so sorry for our President...he has done nothing wrong.

• Louise Williams

10/06/2019 09:51 PM

Mr. Huckabee, I always appreciate your show and I trust what you say.

• Sharon Lane

10/06/2019 09:31 PM

NANCY PELOSI IS NOT THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES: The exact wording in the US Constitution states " The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.". It DOES NOT SAY that the Speaker of the House has the sole power of impeachment. It says that the ENTIRE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES (yup, even including the Republicans - Nancy usurped their rights) has that power. Therefore, a vote must be taken of all members to give that power to those who are heading up this impeachment inquiry or anything other Congressional action for impeachment. That is the CONSTITUTION saying it. Not me.

• Celia Kay Callahan

10/06/2019 09:23 PM

Love ya much! ????????????????????????????????

• Carole White

10/06/2019 09:04 PM

Huckabee is always wonderful and such a gentlemen. Always has common sense and level headed.

• James C Kelly

10/06/2019 08:54 PM

Oh my how I am tired of all this organic fertilizer

Don't you have something positive, say about Trump or some - any - Republican????

I don't believe I will be sugesting to any of my associates that they watch your TV program

• Sarah Menne

10/06/2019 08:51 PM

Only absolute fools would treat this current threat of impeachment as a viable action. I've never before witnessed a political party to be so obviously unhinged and self-destructive. It's actually mind-boggling and just continues day-after-day as your video shared since even before President Trump was elected through today. Most Americans like myself would sure like for the Democrats to accept the truth, accept Trump's Presidency, acknowledge how effective he has been for improving our American way of life and then just GROW UP and SHUT UP!

• Charles Lowry

10/06/2019 08:50 PM

Always good to hear from you and others with reasonable common sense and love for our country instead of power.

• Judith Hatfield

10/06/2019 08:48 PM

What can I say??? When will this all ever stop??? its so discouraging, disgusting,
    disgraceful, down right bad example for the teenagers, children that will
    take our place in years to come we ask them and demand that bullying stop
    What in the world do the Left call this??
    J. Hatfield
    Florida

• Clarice Lutins

10/06/2019 08:46 PM

It was a great video. I admire President Trump for getting so many things done with all the controversy since being elected. Trump/Pence 2020????

• Donna Anderson

10/06/2019 08:42 PM

I am Cheri Keaggy’s mom. You need to have her on your program. Cheri Keaggy.com. Google her and check her out!! It’s what moms are for. Donna

• Lyn Ruby

10/06/2019 08:32 PM

Please keep that humor coming!!! We really need a daily dose comic relief. The rabid Trump haters want to turn our country into one more "banana republic". Do you feel as if you're living in "The Invasion Of The Bodysnatchers"?

• Bonnie Parvino

10/06/2019 08:22 PM

Mike---I do not understand this world when there is a baby out there that was born yesterday and she is in the Neo-Natal Unit in serious condition. She is my sisters grandbaby's child. These young people want this baby so much and I am speaking life to her in the name of Jesus. >>> And I know that out there ---there are babies that are being aborted. How is it that these things are so different in the same COUNTRY.? >>> Abortion may be a political issue but to me it is murder. What can I do as an old person about abortion, for example. >>> My Brother use to hunt with his gun and we had squirrel that my Mama fixed. Man it was good. When my children were teenagers here in Texas, it was not unusual for them to take guns, in hunting season in their pick up trucks to school. They knew they were going hunting when school was out that day. Mike, guns do not kill people. People kill people. We have a problem with people and mental health issues are very relevant along with more compassion. If we take guns from people, only the mean people will have guns. >>>>As a southern Baptist pastor & writer tell me what to do to make this a better country. I am somewhat flabbergasted as to what we can do for our President. Please start a prayer group for our country. Please pray for our enemies also that they will be saved. God bless, Bonnie Parvino

• William ORourke

10/06/2019 08:01 PM

• Cliff Newman

10/06/2019 07:55 PM

Before the 2016 election, all of the democrats were claiming Donald Trump would not accept the election results, but it is the democrats who have refused to accept the results for over three years and work tirelessly to divide our Republic. We as a people must reunite as a united people under God putting an end to the deep stated ruling us with their lies.

• Diane Sibille

10/06/2019 07:54 PM

The Democrats are the "See no Truth, Hear no Truth, Speak no Truth" party now.

• Doug Pinckney

10/06/2019 07:52 PM

Term limits! Term limits!
    Drain the career politicians swamp!

• Janet de Graaff

10/07/2019 04:28 AM

Stay strong Mr. President

• william(KEN) and dorothy mcwilliams

10/07/2019 01:04 AM

president donald thump,is the best .

• GEOFFREY spiro

10/07/2019 12:27 AM

LOL hillarious

• Rebecca Holstine

10/07/2019 12:23 AM

• Geoffrey max Mordecai Spiro

10/07/2019 12:20 AM

Hilarious, peachy, couldn’t stop lol on the bus!

• Jean Andrews

10/06/2019 10:57 PM

Excellent
    Keep it up!

• Christine S Gahman

10/06/2019 10:56 PM

• Granny Anne

10/06/2019 10:37 PM

• Mary Del Buono

10/06/2019 09:56 PM

• Louise Williams

10/06/2019 09:51 PM

Mr. Huckabee, I always appreciate your show and I trust what you say.

• Sharon Lane

10/06/2019 09:31 PM

• Celia Kay Callahan

10/06/2019 09:23 PM

Love ya much! ????????????????????????????????

• Carole White

10/06/2019 09:04 PM

• James C Kelly

10/06/2019 08:54 PM

Oh my how I am tired of all this organic fertilizer

• Sarah Menne

10/06/2019 08:51 PM

• Charles Lowry

10/06/2019 08:50 PM

• Judith Hatfield

10/06/2019 08:48 PM

disgraceful, down right bad example for the teenagers, children that will
    take our place in years to come we ask them and demand that bullying stop
    What in the world do the Left call this??
    J. Hatfield

• William ORourke

10/06/2019 08:01 PM

• Cliff Newman

10/06/2019 07:55 PM

• Diane Sibille

10/06/2019 07:54 PM

The Democrats are the "See no Truth, Hear no Truth, Speak no Truth" party now.

• Doug Pinckney

10/06/2019 07:52 PM

Term limits! Term limits!
    Drain the career politicians swamp!

• Janet de Graaff

10/07/2019 04:28 AM

Stay strong Mr. President

• william(KEN) and dorothy mcwilliams

10/07/2019 01:04 AM

president donald thump,is the best .

• GEOFFREY spiro

10/07/2019 12:27 AM

LOL hillarious

• Rebecca Holstine

10/07/2019 12:23 AM

• Geoffrey max Mordecai Spiro

10/07/2019 12:20 AM

Hilarious, peachy, couldn’t stop lol on the bus!

• Jean Andrews

10/06/2019 10:57 PM

Excellent
    Keep it up!

• Christine S Gahman

10/06/2019 10:56 PM

• Granny Anne

10/06/2019 10:37 PM

• Mary Del Buono

10/06/2019 09:56 PM

• Louise Williams

10/06/2019 09:51 PM

Mr. Huckabee, I always appreciate your show and I trust what you say.

• Sharon Lane

10/06/2019 09:31 PM

• Celia Kay Callahan

10/06/2019 09:23 PM

Love ya much! ????????????????????????????????

• Carole White

10/06/2019 09:04 PM

• James C Kelly

10/06/2019 08:54 PM

Oh my how I am tired of all this organic fertilizer

• Sarah Menne

10/06/2019 08:51 PM

• Charles Lowry

10/06/2019 08:50 PM

• Judith Hatfield

10/06/2019 08:48 PM

disgraceful, down right bad example for the teenagers, children that will
    take our place in years to come we ask them and demand that bullying stop
    What in the world do the Left call this??
    J. Hatfield

• William ORourke

10/06/2019 08:01 PM

• Cliff Newman

10/06/2019 07:55 PM

• Diane Sibille

10/06/2019 07:54 PM

The Democrats are the "See no Truth, Hear no Truth, Speak no Truth" party now.

• Doug Pinckney

10/06/2019 07:52 PM

Term limits! Term limits!
    Drain the career politicians swamp!