November 14, 2019

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• Lauren E Hack

11/17/2019 05:39 AM

I support Trump but I find the government corruption and abuse of taxpayer funds while committing federal crimes a disgrace as accountability and law don’t exist . I no longer Trust any level of government

• Tina Blackmore

11/17/2019 03:24 AM

Lol ?? it’s a joke. It has made up my mind that Democrats have not heard what Americans want even still! Incredible

• Evelinda Coleman

11/17/2019 12:33 AM

For the life of me Governor why this Democratic Party are so Gangho in creating problems for this President. I have never seen such hateful people in my life. I guess the Devil ?? is working overtime with this people. God Bless this President for having the guts to stand up for Americans. It is really a Blessing to have a President like Trump in our lifetime. Bless him and his family for this sacrifice they are doing.

• Rick Greenler

11/17/2019 12:22 AM

NO The dems I think are just killing their chances in the next election.

• Ray Torres

11/17/2019 12:10 AM

They can’t beat him at the polls so they’re trying dirty tricks.
    I believe our Nation is tired of this.
    The Democrats are setting themselves up for a big fall especially when the IG’s report is released.

• Carolyn Lowry

11/16/2019 11:22 PM

No, I stand firm with Donald Trump, I even named my new 6 week old cat Trumpster. I do worry, however, how much damage they are doing to others who are wishy washy with their support of our President. He loves to pull their chain but he is usually, at least, 3 steps ahead of them. Sometimes, I am concerned that he might overplay his hand and especially with his tweets. I do like the fact that he uses his tweeting to communicate directly with the American people even though I don't tweet. And, I fear that if we don't do something about our education system (government propaganda tool) the kids will be hopelessly indoctrinated into a world of poverty, enslavement and no freedoms. What is Betsy DeVoss doing? We never hear from her. I was hoping she would work her way out of a job by returning education to the states and eliminating the Department of Education. Thank you for listening (reading).

• Lester Whisler

11/16/2019 09:50 PM

I have not and will not stop supporting President Trump. Despite all that they have thrown at him, he’s doing the absolute best job of any President in my lifetime (born in 1934, Western Oklahoma ).

• George Reynolds

11/16/2019 09:24 PM

It's a charade! If it wasn't really happening, it would be funny! The Dems are hoping to hoodwink the voting public with the sole purpose of preventing Donald Trump re-election for another four years. I hope Schiff and his co-conspirators get their comeuppance. I'd like to see the Schiff hit the fan.

• Cesar

11/16/2019 09:16 PM

Not at all. I still support Pres. Trump 100%.
    The Democrats have stooped so low to subvert the will of the people who elected Pres. Trump.

• Julie Larson

11/16/2019 09:10 PM

I will stick by My President no matter what!!

• Debbie Goelzhauser

11/16/2019 09:01 PM

Absolutely not!
    I don't know which is sadder, the Democrats and their shenanigans or the Americans believing them.

• Sherry Wells

11/16/2019 08:55 PM

God put Trump in and it’s been prophesied that he would go back in for 4 more years. I believe it and believe that the devil is doing everything he can to get him out! Christians need to stay in prayer for Trump and his family.

• Victoria Westfall

11/16/2019 08:46 PM

No it doesn’t change my mind. It’s just makes me think the Democratic Party is crazy

• Shirley S Meier

11/16/2019 07:53 PM

I am fed up with the Democrats! They are only jealous that President won. It is all about POWER. You can believe we will never pull a lever for a democrat again. The waste of the taxpayers money, the waste of time. Not one problem in our Country was addressed! Yet, President Trump has reduced our income taxes, has greatly improved our economy, UNDID many of O'Bama bad decisions, has improved our relationships with Mexico, is making our Southern Border SAFER and many, many more problems are being addressed. AND the best of all President Trump is bringing OUR BELIEF IN GOD ALMIGHTY to the forefront of our everyday life! Thank You!

• Johnny Owens

11/16/2019 07:38 PM

Uh...no

• Carl Emmons

11/16/2019 07:28 PM

No. Trump 2020

• Glenda Pileggi

11/16/2019 07:24 PM

NO! TRUMP is the best President we ever had. I know he is not perfect... but who is?

• John Zartman

11/16/2019 07:11 PM

No, I am still voting for Trump , but some of my friends have switched to Republican since they have said they are sick of the Democrat party and their lying and hateful behavior.

• MaryBeth Campbell

11/16/2019 07:05 PM

Absolutely not! I have never seen a president so harassed & impeded in his efforts to fix what has been broken. I understand the fear that they have, knowing all the corruption that has been perpetrated throughout the years. But it is telling that this has been done on the taxpayer dime. The thing that boils my blood is how this is allowed to go on. What recourse do the American people have to stop this travesty? We all know it's a farce, yet our Republican leaders sit by, make a few objections, but no real efforts to stop it. It just seems beyond me that the forefathers didn't put anything into place to prevent this abuse of power. I am beyond angry & sick over it. I would not blame.President Trump if he walked away & said "you can have it". I so appreciate his tenacity & determination to stay the course & help right the ship. May God bless him!

• Ryan Burkhart

11/16/2019 06:51 PM

No but this long stretch of a impeachment is preventing passing bills and a budget to fund our government and our military. Plus where we could reach across the aisle to work on improving medical costs and Infrastructure we see a Dems that are only interested in trying to remove a President elected by We the People. Just for the record I am no fan of some of the things Trump has done but as a Reaganite I believe in due Process and the right to a fair and equal trial. What I'm seeing is Dems using their power for something that doesn't go to high crimes and misdemeanor.

• Paul Pronovost

11/16/2019 06:05 PM

They have only shown me they don't know how to impeach an imbicilic moron because they identify themselves as such people and think they can do no wrong. From arbitrarily changing any and all rules to using nazi strongarm techniques of questioning that allowing these so-called lawmakers, (have not passed any legislation in 3 years), total destruction of the American way of life is their only goal . Please stop this farce and arrest the corrupt polititions responsible for this mess.

• Doris King

11/16/2019 06:03 PM

No, the Democrats are NOT changing my mind. President Trump has done nothing that even remotely deserves impeachment. We need to clean house in the coming election. These Democratic warmongers need to be voted out. They need a clear message that Americans are NOT going to tolerate this ridiculous behavior and total waster of taxpayers money. Think of what could have been accomplished with the money the Democrats have spent on bullying President Trump!

• Robert M Barone

11/16/2019 05:57 PM

I have never believed any of the BS from the Democrats Trump 2020

• Josh Bond

11/16/2019 04:52 PM

Best president in a long time. Hoping for 4 more year.

• Kelley Fussell

11/16/2019 04:11 PM

No never! Trump 2020

November 14, 2019

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• Lauren E Hack

11/17/2019 05:39 AM

• Tina Blackmore

11/17/2019 03:24 AM

• Evelinda Coleman

11/17/2019 12:33 AM

• Rick Greenler

11/17/2019 12:22 AM

NO The dems I think are just killing their chances in the next election.

• Ray Torres

11/17/2019 12:10 AM

They can’t beat him at the polls so they’re trying dirty tricks.
    I believe our Nation is tired of this.

• Carolyn Lowry

11/16/2019 11:22 PM

• Lester Whisler

11/16/2019 09:50 PM

• George Reynolds

11/16/2019 09:24 PM

• Cesar

11/16/2019 09:16 PM

Not at all. I still support Pres. Trump 100%.

• Julie Larson

11/16/2019 09:10 PM

I will stick by My President no matter what!!

• Debbie Goelzhauser

11/16/2019 06:03 PM

• Robert M Barone

11/16/2019 05:57 PM

I have never believed any of the BS from the Democrats Trump 2020

• Josh Bond

11/16/2019 04:52 PM

Best president in a long time. Hoping for 4 more year.

• Kelley Fussell