• WilmaMorgan

10/09/2019 01:46 PM

This is Great News the President made an Outstanding Great Move .in having Trey Gowdy to join his White House Legal Team..In my opinion Trey Gowdy is the best Man for that Job..he knows how to handle these DEMONRATS...??????????????????

• Marilyn Bapes

10/09/2019 01:43 PM

BEST NEWS EVER!

• Carrie Mataraza

10/09/2019 01:29 PM

This is the best news I've heard in a long time! Gowdy is sharp and on point, always.

• Bonnie R. Hatcher

10/09/2019 01:16 PM

One word to describe this news..AWESOME!!!

• Tina

10/09/2019 12:53 PM

Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’
    Tha a a r Hides!

• Vicki Smith

10/09/2019 11:47 AM

I am furious, as are my Republican friends in my community, at the manner in which the Democrats are conducting their so-called impeachment inquiry! There is no democratic process; behind closed-door meetings, which our Republican Congressmen have little to no access and no ability to conduct their own questioning or have equal subpoena power! This is tearing our country apart! It is mere theater and an attempt to use propaganda repeated over and over to sway Americans to “their” truth. The American people should be privy to these closed door meetings as well. These meetings should be held in public with complete transparency. They will do anything to win in 2020. Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi are unhinged...using dark, underhanded methods to purport “their” narrative. This was a planned coup and I’m tired of our Party being at their mercy! Adam Schiff meeting with the whistleblower before this complaint went to the IG and the recent news that the whistleblower has ties to one of the Democrat 2020 candidates is proof enough for me. It is exactly what happened with the collusion/obstruction investigation. Now we know that Mueller and Rosenstein lied (Mueller to Congress)! If this isn’t stopped or at the very least, processes put in place to exercise fairness, our country as we know it is gone! We will be a country under control of the most powerful. We will no longer be a Republic. Government is already deep into every part of our lives and the Democrats want to take over more of our everyday decisions, i.e. what to eat, what to drive, what medical procedures we can have, what setting our thermostats can portray, etc. I do not understand how the Democrats maintain such unity to fight these fights and how they have resisted, resisted, resisted our President at every turn with absolutely no comeback by at least some in their own party. Our Republican Party should have such unity! I am tired of the Washington swamp! I am tired of their “good ol’ boy” system and their deceptions against the American people. I may not like our President’s tweets and public disputes, but I will take those any day over those with “polished” pretense with smiling faces to cover darkness! Furious in Tennessee!!!!!!

• Don Greene

10/09/2019 11:16 AM

Great news. Trey Gowdy is very brilliant, knows all the impeachment proponents, their schemes, hypocritical behavior & comments.

• Amelia Little

10/09/2019 11:10 AM

Trey Gowdy is a good lawyer, was a good prosecutor, a good congressman. He has first hand knowledge of the "job description" of the Oversight and Reform committee and probably other committees as well--and KNOWS the limitations provided to those committees. If the impeachment ever gets to a point where the perpetrators actually follow rules, Trey Gowdy is a good one to be asking questions--and not letting the testifier go off on an unrelated rant.

• Kathy Watts

10/09/2019 11:07 AM

Trump should no be preached he has not did anything wrong.

• James E. Buchanan

10/09/2019 11:05 AM

Trey - great choice, he will get to the bottom of all the slime!!!

• Mark Klepk

10/09/2019 11:04 AM

Awesome!

• Janet Jones

10/09/2019 11:00 AM

Got a bulldog on the case now! Welcome Mr. Gowdy!

• DWAYNE REESE

10/09/2019 11:00 AM

I was very disappointed in you Trey when you left the fight for fox contributor, I thought you took the easy way out, I now stand corrected, thank you sir, WELCOME BACK. Kick their worthless ass's.

• Alanda p. O'Brien

10/09/2019 10:44 AM

That makes me so happy...love Trey.

• Gilda Hattabaugh

10/09/2019 10:43 AM

I hope this is true! The dems are running this like KGB. This has to stop!

• Bill DeFalco

10/09/2019 10:30 AM

Smart Move! - Bringing in the Big Guns to take out the Dirty Dems' latest desperation attempt to take down our Duly Elected President. Go Get Em' Gowdy!

• Antoinette Dick

10/09/2019 10:29 AM

AWESOME news. This man of INTEGRITY has recognized the evil onslaught against BARR and others like him as well, no doubt. Kudos sir, kudos.

• Melissa Abate

10/09/2019 10:28 AM

Love our President

• Jeannine Dezarn

10/09/2019 10:26 AM

Mr. Gowdy I applaud you for taking a stand with way too much Government interference. You are a man of integrity,loyalty and honesty. It would be nice if Congress and the Senate would get on board. Too much pocket lining going on. I'm hopeful one day you will run as President......

• virginia Renick

10/09/2019 10:23 AM

I trust Mr.Gowdy.

• Marjorie Moose

10/09/2019 10:16 AM

Oh, GOOD! Mr. Gowdy has more common sense than all the Dems in Washington. (Which isn't an exaggeration). I guess the Dems think they won't be able to beat Trump in the 2020, so they want him out of the running before then.
    BTW how much money have they (Dems) spent over the last two years on Hate Actions against President Trump? Any idea ???

• Fredericka P Lillien

10/09/2019 10:11 AM

I like Trey Gowdy but I've never seen him resolve anything I see him up there arguing about things but with no resolution this should be interesting to watch.

• Julie harris

10/09/2019 10:11 AM

Such a brilliant man ...WhiteHouse made a great decision!

• WilmaMorgan

10/09/2019 01:46 PM

• Marilyn Bapes

10/09/2019 01:43 PM

BEST NEWS EVER!

• Carrie Mataraza

10/09/2019 01:29 PM

• Bonnie R. Hatcher

10/09/2019 01:16 PM

One word to describe this news..AWESOME!!!

• Tina

10/09/2019 12:53 PM

Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’
    Tha a a r Hides!

• Vicki Smith

10/09/2019 11:47 AM

• Don Greene

10/09/2019 11:16 AM

• Amelia Little

10/09/2019 11:10 AM

• Kathy Watts

10/09/2019 11:07 AM

Trump should no be preached he has not did anything wrong.

• James E. Buchanan

10/09/2019 11:05 AM

Trey - great choice, he will get to the bottom of all the slime!!!

• Mark Klepk

10/09/2019 11:04 AM

Awesome!

• Janet Jones

10/09/2019 11:00 AM

Got a bulldog on the case now! Welcome Mr. Gowdy!

• DWAYNE REESE

10/09/2019 11:00 AM

• Alanda p. O'Brien

10/09/2019 10:44 AM

That makes me so happy...love Trey.

• Gilda Hattabaugh

10/09/2019 10:43 AM

I hope this is true! The dems are running this like KGB. This has to stop!

• Bill DeFalco

• Marjorie Moose

10/09/2019 10:16 AM

• Fredericka P Lillien

10/09/2019 10:11 AM

• Julie harris

10/09/2019 10:11 AM

Such a brilliant man ...WhiteHouse made a great decision!

• WilmaMorgan

10/09/2019 01:46 PM

• Marilyn Bapes

10/09/2019 01:43 PM

BEST NEWS EVER!

• Carrie Mataraza

10/09/2019 01:29 PM

• Bonnie R. Hatcher

10/09/2019 01:16 PM

One word to describe this news..AWESOME!!!

• Tina

10/09/2019 12:53 PM

Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’
    Tha a a r Hides!

• Vicki Smith

10/09/2019 11:47 AM

• Don Greene

10/09/2019 11:16 AM

• Amelia Little

10/09/2019 11:10 AM

• Kathy Watts

10/09/2019 11:07 AM

Trump should no be preached he has not did anything wrong.

• James E. Buchanan

10/09/2019 11:05 AM

Trey - great choice, he will get to the bottom of all the slime!!!

• Mark Klepk

10/09/2019 11:04 AM

Awesome!

• Janet Jones

10/09/2019 11:00 AM

Got a bulldog on the case now! Welcome Mr. Gowdy!

• DWAYNE REESE

10/09/2019 11:00 AM

• Alanda p. O'Brien

10/09/2019 10:44 AM

That makes me so happy...love Trey.

• Gilda Hattabaugh

10/09/2019 10:43 AM

I hope this is true! The dems are running this like KGB. This has to stop!

• Bill DeFalco

• Marjorie Moose

10/09/2019 10:16 AM

• Fredericka P Lillien

10/09/2019 10:11 AM

• Julie harris

10/09/2019 10:11 AM

Such a brilliant man ...WhiteHouse made a great decision!