The U.S. Navy considers all photographs taken on board our submarines to be confidential and has a strict policy forbidding sailors from taking pictures, even just as personal memorabilia. The only sailor allowed to take pictures on board the sub is the official ship’s photographer, who takes photographs strictly as ordered. So when a sailor used his cellphone to take six pictures on board the USS Alexandria, he ended up being convicted of mishandling classified information and sentenced to a year in federal prison plus six months of house arrest followed by three years of federal probation. He was dishonorably discharged and lost all benefits, even his veteran status. His home is in foreclosure and he now works as a trash collector. He and his family have essentially lost everything.

Now, a different case: The State Department considers department email communication to be government property and has a strict policy forbidding the placing of such communication in non-secure settings, such as on a personal laptop. Huma Abedin forwarded State Department emails –- containing not just classified materials but official government passwords –- to her personal Yahoo account, where they were retrievable on the laptop of her infamous then-husband Anthony Weiner. Incidentally, Yahoo Mail has been plagued with security breaches, notably the compromising by foreign hackers of three billion (yes, that’s “billion,” with a “b”) email accounts.

After Huma’s gross mishandling of classified material, she was offered immunity from prosecution by the FBI for her closed-door testimony in the investigation –- oops, I mean “matter” –- of Hillary Clinton’s emails. Like Hillary herself, who blatantly mishandled thousands of documents, she faces no charges and walks free.

Former U.S. Navy Sailor Kristian Saucier, out of prison and now serving the house arrest portion of his sentence, appeared by satellite on FOX News to speak with Sandra Smith about the monumental double standard at work here –- not to make light of the mistake he made, to which he pleaded guilty and for which he is paying big-time, but to point out the injustice of that big ol’ “Get Out Of Jail Free” card carried by the Clintons and their cronies.

Saucier isn’t pumping his fist and chanting “Lock Her Up!” but simply wants to see due process, with Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin charged and prosecuted under the same system that prosecuted him.

Seems fair to me; how about you?

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

Why and how our intel bureaucracy smeared Lt. Gen. Flynn

Why and how our intel bureaucracy smeared Lt. Gen. Flynn

• Terry L. Middleton Sr.

01/05/2018 11:11 AM

Sir.
    I feel for the sailor but, as a veteran who work in cryptographics and lived with the constant knowledge and fear of the punishments for disobeying orders involving classified information, he knew the law and disobeyed it, now he must suffer the consequences.
    For the second part of the article concerning Hillary: I cannot bring myself to see how she deserves a less harsh sentence, much less no sentence at all.
    I have been following you for years--since you had your radio program. I have often campaigned for you as the most qualified person to be our president, even before you ran; however, as happened when the public voted for a second term for Obama, it's hardly to be expected that they would show common sense when they didn't vote for you. I was afraid that the second term election of Obama was one of the worse mistakes in the history of presidential elections, I have to say that an even more terrible mistake was made when you were not elected in this latest election--at least it wasn't Hillary. I pray that it gets better from here.
    Know in your heart that you are still loved.

• Patricia Purdy

01/05/2018 10:45 AM

Of course, it is fair. In fact, Biblically speaking, this poor sailor should not be punished at all as his terrible crime is minuscule in comparison to Hillary's or Huma's. I am not suggesting that the sailor not be punished, but simply that those who commit many, many heinous crimes should be. Treason should be punished by death or ?

• RON RONNEBERG

01/05/2018 10:26 AM

Amen

• Melissa Spurr

01/05/2018 09:18 AM

Gov. Huckabee, thank you so much for your always insightful views and wise commentary. I think that it's a national disgrace that this despicable woman (Hillary) has lied, cheated, and destroyed lives throughout her political career without any consequences.

On a personal level, I admire your daughter and I wonder how you deal with the often shameful barbs directed her way by the media that she has to deal with?

• [email protected]

01/05/2018 07:31 AM

I feel very helpless unless you are one of the select few that our laws do not apply to. O! I forgot I do not work in Washington DC so I do not qualify for exemption from laws I do not wish to obey! GET HE MESSAGE?

• Larry Collins

01/05/2018 06:52 AM

Mike I like you but how about spending some of that pac money on pushing for justice be done. Sessions either does his job or is fired and Hillary, Obama and all their crowd get served warrants of arrest. Show us justice! You write great articles but that is about it so far you have not tried to fix any thing just write about it and continue to ask for money from all working people. Show us you are a leader as well a good writer justice needs to be done in Washington. Show us some action rather than words. Thanks that is my view.

• Sandra Goodwin

01/05/2018 05:38 AM

I believe fair is fair no matter what your money status is. If you do wrong then you are wrong, no covering up and saying its okay.

• Patsy Martin

01/05/2018 05:22 AM

Sir, I wish first to sY biw much I enjoy reading your daily news post. It is a pleasure to know that there are still a few,people who speak the truth.
    As for the mess with the Clinton bunch, as well as Obama, I am beginning to believe they are never going to face judgement for their actions until they stand before God. That Judgement doex not give " get iut if jaul free" cards.

• marvin w kruger

01/05/2018 04:19 AM

FAIR IS FAIR. I WOULD NOT REJOICE IS CLINTON IS CHARGED WITH A CRIME, BUT HER CONSTANT "SLIPPING THROUGH THE SYSTEM" HAS ENABLED HER TO GET TO THIS POINT IN HER LIFE, SO SAD.

• Ann F Ford

01/05/2018 02:02 AM

I believe Hillary Clinton should be held to the same standard as the soldier who took pictures with his cell phone and accepted his fate for doing so even though his punishment didn't seem to fit the crime, in my opinion. And Hillary receives nothing for her far worse email mishandling. Ridiculous! Why does no one want to go against her? Seems others have a lot to lose if they go against her. Hillary knows how to manipulate people and seems to have "bought" people in high places in the government & beyond.

• Leonard James Livingston

01/05/2018 01:04 AM

I think this is WAY overdue . Why do these Clinton's and cronies get priveliges that no private citizen could get?

• Larry HADDEN

01/04/2018 11:21 PM

I agree wholeheartedly with that sailor, and demand that those chicken-hearted politicians do what is right and prosecute that witch of endor Clinton for her wickedness. Money speaks louder than justice right now, but on Judgement Day, they'll all be standing alone to face a righteous judgement from a righteous Judge.

• perry elton dickens

01/04/2018 10:45 PM

Governor,
    I look forward to your emails. Please continue.
    Everyone with half a mind can see the Clintons and Obamas were given a get out of jail card. Literally. They have never been held to the same standard as the rest of us.
    The media organizations are responsible for much of this by not being "fair and balanced".
    The liberal Democrats are so hungry for power they would sell their own mother to get in a position of authority.
    I am tired of all of the negative press the President and his family are receiving.
    What happened to leaving the President's family out of the political fighting.
    The remarks being made about his wife and children are out of line.
    How could anone really think his daughter is "dumb as a brick"?
    She is smart and attractive and probably the wealthiest dumb person I know. And to say President Trump is dumb and can't read is ridiculous. He has made some wise investments and business decisions. Others are jealous of his success.
    I am thankful for what he has done and Continues to do to "Make America Great Again".
    We need to find a way to get Congress to work together to pass meaningfull legislation.
    Keep up the good work.
    May God Bless you and May God Bless America again.

• Porter Click

01/04/2018 09:47 PM

Yes. Double standard. Please do not stop reporting the truth.

• perry elton dickens

01/04/2018 09:16 PM

It is just pure crooked that Hillary and others can get away with doing far greater harm and just go free and to know now that the head of the FBI at that time seem to be just as crooked as Hillary.I have just about lost respect for all goverment leaders in Washington,Where is Jeff Sessoms?? I pray for President Trump every day,while he have a long way to go for me to think he is a real wonderful person He really seem that way compared to the Democracts in Washington.I really wonder if maybe the Lord is going to take His protective hand off of America because of our sins as a nation.I sure hope not.

• Lacey Thompson

01/04/2018 09:08 PM

Please tell us what we need to be doing to make the prosecution of these "Elite Politician Untouchables" happen. We feel very helpless and need direction!

• David Lynn Ham

01/04/2018 08:35 PM

The sailor's mistake can not even be compared to the treasonous acts committed by Hillary hundreds of times. Lock her, Bill, Obama and "Aberdeen" up for a long, long time. Then shoot them. Better yet, put them in a solar-powered electric chair-----somewhere in Florida!

• David Kottwitz

01/04/2018 08:13 PM

As I've said from the beginning of this treacherous action by Hillary, if I'd done any one part of the wrongs she's done with just the email issue while I served in the military, 24 years, I'd be locked up in Ft Leavenworth with the key thrown away and no expectation of ever seeing the outside again! Prosecute her to the fullest!

• Carol Hopper

01/04/2018 07:59 PM

There is something very wrong with our justice system when they pick and choose who they prosecute.
    It's sad. Our country is no longer recognizable. Washington has run amuck for so long, I'm not sure we can come back from the abyss.

• Kathy Wingate

01/04/2018 07:03 PM

It's so long past time for some fairness where the Clintons are concerned, I'm wondering if there is anyone with the ability to bring them to justice having any interest in tackling the issue....afraid of landing in a body bag?? Possibly, I would be. I think everyone knows that is a very real issue, so they may have scared everyone off already.

• Connie Connors

01/04/2018 06:39 PM

Could someone explain why the Clintons are given a free pass on breaking every imaginable law while in office and out? It makes me distrust all politicians. Perhaps that's a good thing. Thanks Huck, keep up the great work.

• Norma Morgan

01/04/2018 06:31 PM

What a double standard. When are the Clintons coming to justice.

• Myrtis Wilmoth

01/04/2018 06:24 PM

We are all so very, extremely, vomitous when we consider that there are two Justice Systems: one that punishes the weak and one that pats the powerful on the back.

• Waylon Bush

01/04/2018 05:33 PM

Again, NOTHING will ever happen to the Clintons, ever, ever, ever! Write it down, ain't gonna happen. By the way, Donald Trump, wittingly or not, has exposed the hypocrisy and corruption in our government just as the article indicates.

• Tony Hinton

01/04/2018 05:13 PM

If our Sold Out Gobalist Government is So Corrupt, Its Not Going to Deal With Clinton, The People MUST Rise Up & Take Clinton & Her Communist Comrades DOWN !

• Floyd Mason

01/04/2018 05:13 PM

Kristian is absolutely within his rights to speak of this unjust system for a "couple of communists" and persecution of his mistake which he admitted to and is in the process of serving his time... helory and Humid should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law... And obama should be tried for treason at our earliest convenience.... Why hasn't someone pursued all obama's under the McCafferty-Walter Act???

• Kathy Proctor

01/04/2018 05:07 PM

It is still unbelievable and incomprehensible (especially after so many years and so much undisputable public evidence) that Clinton and her friends, family, and employees have been able to get by with all their dastardly, self-serving, self-enriching, immoral, illegal, anti-America, anti-American-citizen, and basically treasonous activities with nothing more than a figurative slap on the hand. I have several family members that have proudly served in the US Navy, and it was VERY clear to them what kind of behavior was and wasn't allowed---all for the benefit of US security. To think of what Clinton has been doing for decades is absolutely disgraceful and utterly alarming. I think the sailor's punishment was over-the-top, but at least he plead guilty and took responsibility for his mistake. Clinton won't even admit ANY impropriety over anything; I believe that she truly believes she is above all law, without question. She is one of the most self-centered, delusional people I have ever witnessed in my lifetime, and she is an absolute danger to the United States. Thank God (literally!) that she is not president!!! How ANYONE would have voted for someone who "didn't understand what information was 'classified'" or who "can't remember" [much of anything while Secretary of State] to be the head of our country is beyond any degree of imagination for me! She definitely should go to prison for many, many, many years and also lose ALL of her benefits (secret service, retirement, health care, etc., etc., etc.) that involve ANY government funding through taxpayer money. To see her or hear her literally makes me cringe, and to keep calling her "Secretary Clinton" is a disgrace to that office. Thank you for reading this; hopefully the purge of this type of person in our government will continue, and America will, indeed, become great again---and, mostly, will honor God again!,

• JASON EASTERMAN

01/04/2018 05:01 PM

Sure it's a double standard. It's a standard that Washington leaves for itself. It's solved when, like The Apprentice, Donald Trump fires the top four levels of FBI management and holds a job fair all over the country looking for ideal candidates with integrity to replace them. That will solve a problem. And it will fix the FBI.

• Michael R Brannick

01/04/2018 04:55 PM

The rule of law applies to everyone. So apply it to EVERYONE! Abedin an Clinton should be investigated and, if the evidence shows what it appears to they should be tried, convicted, and punished accordingly.

• Sherry Stephens

01/04/2018 04:49 PM

The law IS the LAW! NO ONE is above the law!

• Elizabeth G Honaker

01/04/2018 04:27 PM

Justice is dead. Long live PC [turn off sarc] !

• Zella James

01/04/2018 04:20 PM

I absolutely agree with the sailor! I, too, am tired of the double standard! Abedin and Clinton should definitely be prosecuted under the same system; more so, because they were dealing with the security of our country! Pray for America!!!

• Fran Rambo

01/04/2018 03:27 PM

I agree, neither Hilary nor any politician should receive special treatment! They are not above the LAW!

• Joan Barnett

01/04/2018 03:19 PM

It seems very fair to me that everyone should be held to the same standard. Someone has to hold the Clintons liable for all there misconduct.

• Joe Ferrell

01/04/2018 03:14 PM

By allowing a double standard of justice in our country means laws are only for the less fortunate or those who do not own strong political connections. It is impossible to teach our youth that we are a nation of laws unless we actually require ALL CITIZENS to abide by them.

• Stephanie Ericson

01/04/2018 03:10 PM

I saw a newsbite yesterday that a fire had broken out at the Clinton residence. No one was injured. That's good. I wish no one harm (but I do hope for justice).
    I found myself wondering how much evidence the fire "accidentally" destroyed. How convenient. Now they're pyromaniacs.

• Firewagon

01/04/2018 03:03 PM

A miscarriage of justice. Sadly, there is little "justice" to be found in our hallowed halls of government! Similar to this sailor, I too cudda landed in prison, just for a significantly LONGER time, or even faced some death penalty. Like the criminal Clinton, I had a Top Secret security clearance, and worked in an area that required you to enter a code at the door to get in. Unlike the criminal, I was in the military, not our seditious State Department. I was responsible for assuring that ALL classified materials had been secured, the safe locked, nothing left adrift on any of our Action Officer's desks, before closing shop for the day. I recall, vividly, having a "cold sweat" experience, something like realizing you've lost your wallet, only worse, thinking that I had "possibly" failed to check something. Immediately turned around and returned to the office to "discount double check" EVERYTHING. As an example, we were involved in that FAILED hostage rescue attempt, in '81, when a helicopter and C-130 collided, resulting in aborting the mission. Had one Sand Flea (a.k.a. enemy) been present during this debacle, and it was subsequently discovered "I" had left a document adrift that merely mentioned the exercise, my family would still be digging to see how far UNDER Leavenworth they had buried me - and, that assumes I was not scheduled to face a firing squad! NOW, think Benghazi and the criminal Clinton's unsecured CLASSIFIED emails....What part of "maybe some guys just went for a walk one night and decided to kill some Americans" is any part of rational thinking? Remember Casablanca(?) - "of all the gin joints in all the world she picks mine;" just change the reference from gin joints to Consulates and Embassies all over the world and apply a tid bit of "rational thinking!"

• Darlene Pridmore

01/04/2018 03:00 PM

Thank you for keeping this story alive and yes I most certainly agree that the same standards of justice which ruined the sailor's life should also apply to Hilary Clinton and her aide. What is stopping this from happening? Do you know? Blessings Gov. Huckabee both to you and your wonderful daughter.

• Leland Ray Busbee

01/04/2018 02:59 PM

Since we are supposed to be a nation that is ruled by the same laws for every adult, it is increasingly difficult for me to understand how a "privileged" person, such as Hillary Clinton, can be exempt from the very laws that most of us live under! Another example is how Obama allowed certain states to allow things for their citizens that were forbidden by Federal Law, i.e. recreational marijuana. There were several other things that Obama ordered his justice department to NOT prosecute, even though these things were against Federal Law. I don't believe he had the lawful authority to do these things but he got away with it. He had a free pass from the media and from ALL members of Congress.. How come? Thank you, Mr. Huckabee for your diligence and hard work for the people of our country! Leland Busbee

• Joe Lyddon

01/04/2018 02:58 PM

By ALL means... after all, NO ONE is above the law... (which I think she even Said!).

Throw the BOOK at her (them)... Just to prove that "No ONE is above the Law"!

Action, like this, is way past due! It's about time something was done!

Now, will our CORRUPT Judicial system allow it?

More of the swampland that President Trump has yet to clean; but, is working on it. :)

• Firewagon

01/04/2018 02:56 PM

• Michael Novak

01/04/2018 02:52 PM

Governor, it honks me off that Hillary and Bill Clinton are thumbing their nose at the law that is supposed to govern you, myself, the sailor you speak of in the story, and the Clintons. Trump needs to tell Robert Mueller and his cronies to take a hike, and investigate the REAL culprits.

• Marie de Putron

01/04/2018 02:51 PM

I agree with the sailor. We cannot have different rules for different people. Hillary and her teammates must be held accountable.

Marie de Putron, California

• Firewagon

01/04/2018 02:39 PM

• Tom Sharp

01/04/2018 02:39 PM

Ask not what your country can do for you,
    Ask instead why Hillary isn't in prison.
    I believe the only way American People will begin to have faith in our justice system is, to see the Clinton machine prosecuted for it's crimes.
    Add in prosecution for all the other treasonous acts from the past 20 years and America will be Great Again.

• Beverly Matthews

01/04/2018 02:35 PM

I agree 100%!! The bigger the crime the higher the status, no conviction! It's not just the emails with Hillary Clinton, it is all those who have died who got in the Clinton's way through the years, all the women who maligned & worse, the deals the clinton's made, the money given to thier charity for Haiti that never got to Haiti, Bengazie & on & on!!
    We have many of our military sitting in jail that were just doing their jobs!! What will it take for all this to be righted. Seriously, it makes me sick to my stomach....

• Sally Jordan

01/04/2018 02:35 PM

It will be very nice to get this crap with the Clintons. They both are creepers and need what is due to them. Would be nice to see in this lifetime but fortunately for us God is watching and just dues are some times done later. Perhaps we will see. Ho-Hum. Keep up the good work Huckabee. Appreciate your Christian insight and profound sense of humor. Love that. Take care.. Keep on keeping on. No God, No Good!!

• Judy Swisher Nunez

01/04/2018 02:27 PM

Yes, Mike, I totally agree that the rule of law has been put under the bus, and due process of law is not equal, but based on your financial and and social standing. This standard will again be challenged with the upcoming and repeated investigations into the Hillary Email scandal and other matters coming out of the DOJ and the FBI.

• Dawn Street

01/04/2018 02:24 PM

I was taught to reverence hope, justice and the American Way for all, not just elitist DemonRats. What has happened to the moral standards my parents and grandparents embraced and believed in. Nixon shocked them but the stuff Hillary and Bill and their daughter Chelsea have been involved in... Where is the justice? Why do they get to keep their ill gotten gains and continue to berate and insult our President? What about Obama? A lot of us do not believe he ever had the right to be President. There is no proof of his birth as an American citizen. No proof he was even born in Hawaii as he claims. He has sided with our enemies. He committed treason over and over during his "reign" and continues to pretend he represents our government. When is he going to be charged and tried and put in prison where he belongs? Why is he still free to undermine our nation? And it is repeated over and over and over and over again. These powerful political figures seem to be above justice. The judges protect them? Then get those judges out of office. The Constitution is tattered and torn. The flag, Old Glory, is bruised, burned and tattered. I am fed up. I want to see justice!!!!!

• Marie J. Poston

01/04/2018 02:14 PM

I can not say what I feel and believe about the criminal Clintons- that would not be according to my Christian beliefs. Just this - MrAston has it right. Clintons will receive their justice, just not by this corrupt government
    HOW CAN WE HELP THIS SAILOR???

Seems fair to me; how about you?

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

Why and how our intel bureaucracy smeared Lt. Gen. Flynn

Why and how our intel bureaucracy smeared Lt. Gen. Flynn

• Terry L. Middleton Sr.

01/05/2018 11:11 AM

Sir.
    Know in your heart that you are still loved.

• Patricia Purdy

01/05/2018 01:04 AM

• Larry HADDEN

01/04/2018 11:21 PM

• perry elton dickens

01/04/2018 10:45 PM

Governor,
    I look forward to your emails. Please continue.
    What happened to leaving the President's family out of the political fighting.
    The remarks being made about his wife and children are out of line.
    How could anone really think his daughter is "dumb as a brick"?
    Keep up the good work.
    May God Bless you and May God Bless America again.

• Porter Click

01/04/2018 09:47 PM

Yes. Double standard. Please do not stop reporting the truth.

• perry elton dickens

• Kathy Wingate

01/04/2018 07:03 PM

• Connie Connors

01/04/2018 06:39 PM

• Norma Morgan

01/04/2018 06:31 PM

What a double standard. When are the Clintons coming to justice.

• Myrtis Wilmoth

• JASON EASTERMAN

01/04/2018 05:01 PM

• Michael R Brannick

01/04/2018 04:55 PM

• Sherry Stephens

01/04/2018 04:49 PM

The law IS the LAW! NO ONE is above the law!

• Elizabeth G Honaker

01/04/2018 04:27 PM

Justice is dead. Long live PC [turn off sarc] !

• Zella James

• Darlene Pridmore

01/04/2018 03:00 PM

• Leland Ray Busbee

01/04/2018 02:59 PM

• Joe Lyddon

01/04/2018 02:58 PM

Throw the BOOK at her (them)... Just to prove that "No ONE is above the Law"!

Action, like this, is way past due! It's about time something was done!

Now, will our CORRUPT Judicial system allow it?

• Firewagon

01/04/2018 02:56 PM

• Michael Novak

01/04/2018 02:52 PM

• Marie de Putron

01/04/2018 02:51 PM

Marie de Putron, California

• Firewagon

01/04/2018 02:39 PM

• Tom Sharp

01/04/2018 02:39 PM

Ask not what your country can do for you,
    Ask instead why Hillary isn't in prison.

• Beverly Matthews

01/04/2018 02:35 PM

• Sally Jordan

01/04/2018 02:35 PM

• Judy Swisher Nunez

01/04/2018 02:27 PM

• Dawn Street

01/04/2018 02:24 PM

• Marie J. Poston

01/04/2018 02:14 PM

HOW CAN WE HELP THIS SAILOR???

Seems fair to me; how about you?

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

Why and how our intel bureaucracy smeared Lt. Gen. Flynn

Why and how our intel bureaucracy smeared Lt. Gen. Flynn

• Terry L. Middleton Sr.

01/05/2018 11:11 AM

Sir.
    Know in your heart that you are still loved.

• Patricia Purdy

01/05/2018 01:04 AM

• Larry HADDEN

01/04/2018 11:21 PM

• perry elton dickens

01/04/2018 10:45 PM

Governor,
    I look forward to your emails. Please continue.
    What happened to leaving the President's family out of the political fighting.
    The remarks being made about his wife and children are out of line.
    How could anone really think his daughter is "dumb as a brick"?
    Keep up the good work.
    May God Bless you and May God Bless America again.

• Porter Click

01/04/2018 09:47 PM

Yes. Double standard. Please do not stop reporting the truth.

• perry elton dickens

• Kathy Wingate

01/04/2018 07:03 PM

• Connie Connors

01/04/2018 06:39 PM

• Norma Morgan

01/04/2018 06:31 PM

What a double standard. When are the Clintons coming to justice.

• Myrtis Wilmoth

• JASON EASTERMAN

01/04/2018 05:01 PM

• Michael R Brannick

01/04/2018 04:55 PM

• Sherry Stephens

01/04/2018 04:49 PM

The law IS the LAW! NO ONE is above the law!

• Elizabeth G Honaker

01/04/2018 04:27 PM

Justice is dead. Long live PC [turn off sarc] !

• Zella James

• Darlene Pridmore

01/04/2018 03:00 PM

• Leland Ray Busbee

01/04/2018 02:59 PM

• Joe Lyddon

01/04/2018 02:58 PM

Throw the BOOK at her (them)... Just to prove that "No ONE is above the Law"!

Action, like this, is way past due! It's about time something was done!

Now, will our CORRUPT Judicial system allow it?

• Firewagon

01/04/2018 02:56 PM

• Michael Novak

01/04/2018 02:52 PM

• Marie de Putron

01/04/2018 02:51 PM

Marie de Putron, California

• Firewagon

01/04/2018 02:39 PM

• Tom Sharp

01/04/2018 02:39 PM

Ask not what your country can do for you,
    Ask instead why Hillary isn't in prison.

• Beverly Matthews

01/04/2018 02:35 PM

• Sally Jordan

01/04/2018 02:35 PM

• Judy Swisher Nunez

01/04/2018 02:27 PM

• Dawn Street

01/04/2018 02:24 PM

• Marie J. Poston

01/04/2018 02:14 PM

HOW CAN WE HELP THIS SAILOR???