September 4, 2020

VOTE IN PERSON AND BE READY FOR ANYTHING

VOTE IN PERSON.

I can’t say this more strongly, and have been saying it for a while now --- that while it’s more important than ever to vote in this election, it’s just as important to vote IN PERSON. There are just too many things that can happen to a mail-in ballot, and it’s no exaggeration to say the Democrats are probably thinking up new ones every day. I am not kidding; they have already determined that Biden is going to “win” this election, or else.

Radio host Vince Coglianese was on Tucker Carlson’s show Thursday night to emphasize the need to have the polls open in every state and for everyone to vote in person. “If Americans can’t have confidence in their election system,” he said, “the whole thing falls apart. We have such low trust in our institutions today --- at all levels: government, media, everywhere --- if you lose faith in your election, that’s how you become Third World.”

Certain states are already looking very much like the Third World. And now, state governors are shutting down polls across the country, even though Dr. Fauci and other experts have said in-person voting is safe for all but the most physically fragile and at-risk people. So, how do we make sure the polls will be open? Congress can use its “compulsory capabilities,” Coglianese said, by threatening loss of funding and forcing states to allow voters to cast their ballots in person.

"We need a lot of confidence in this election result,” he said, “and we need it quickly.” He says the upcoming election is certain to be “a dumpster fire.”

One challenge I see, though, with getting Congress involved is that it's still run by Democrats, in particular the freshly-coiffed Nancy Pelosi, and they WANT as many mail-in ballots cast as possible. A mail-in election is their fever dream, as it’s much easier to manipulate and use a questionable result to cause chaos, which they dearly want. I’d like to hear from Republicans in Congress exactly how they’re going to make in-person voting easy and safe in every state, especially every state that could conceivably be a “swing” state. And it has to happen fast!

I’ve said it before: Republicans have got to be ready for ANYTHING on Election Day. It’s not as if we haven’t been warned by the Democrats, who aren’t known for subtlety. Madame Defarge herself (Hillary) has said that under no circumstances should Biden concede. She thinks the election will “drag out” until “eventually he will win” if they “don’t give an inch.” How exactly will this happen? Well, she doesn’t say, but we already know: they’ll just keep counting ballots and counting and counting and counting them until he's ahead, and then they’ll stop counting. The only thing that really “counts” is the result.

An estimated 80 million people are said to be casting their ballots by mail this year! That’s a lot of votes to count, and mis-count, and lose, and change, and fill out for dead people.

Yesterday, we brought you the WASHINGTON POST op-ed that warned of extreme violence in the case of every election scenario except that of Biden winning in a landslide. As David Harris, Jr., points out here, that didn’t even make sense, as it warned of violence coming from the Trump side. Even if Trump won. It was total fiction, and totally irresponsible.

Besides, who are the people going around rioting and looting? Sorry, they’re not Trump voters; they’re Biden voters. They’re hard leftists. And speaking of hard leftists, did you know that Washington and Lee University in Virginia, which costs $74,000 per year and is almost certainly contemplating a name change, is offering a first-year writing seminar this fall called “How To Overthrow The State”? It’s real, taught by Robert Matt Gildner.

The description says, “This course places each student at the head of a popular revolutionary movement aiming to overthrow a sitting government and forge a better society...Students engage...by participating in a variety of writing exercises, such as producing a Manifesto.”

"How will you attain power?” the synopsis asks. “How will you communicate with the masses? How will you deal with the past?” One course requirement is “writing a persuasive essay on REWRITING HISTORY AND CONFRONTING MEMORY” (emphasis mine).

The school has put out a statement saying that this is a writing seminar, to work on, you know, writing, not overthrowing the government. Oh, well, I feel much better now. Just off the top of your head, do you think the instructor and the students in this class will be Trump supporters, or Biden supporters who are loving the fantasy of overthrowing the current government?

Tucker Carlson also brought up a report in the BOSTON GLOBE that John Podesta, Hillary’s former campaign manager, is planning for the likelihood that Biden won’t concede and the military –- I am not kidding –- will have to be engaged to make sure he’s made President. They’ve already assembled another kind of “army” --- regiments of lawyers, reportedly 600 at this point. As I said, be ready for anything.

Vince Coglianese outlined Podesta's "civil war" scenario: Biden loses the electoral vote but still refuses to concede; he challenges the results of the Electoral College and tries to manipulate the actual electors; and the three West Coast states, California, Washington and Oregon, threaten to secede from the Union if Trump is re-inaugurated; then they wait for the military to get involved.

This piece in PJ Media about the Podesta "civil war" scenario is a must-read.

My immediate thought is that if Biden loses but California, Washington and Oregon want to secede and let him be their President, let ‘em go. Buh-bye, and don’t let the Rockies hit you on the way out! Those of us who want to live in a recognizable American republic will stay right here rather than let you destroy it.

SPLIT-SCREEN JOE

Remember, Joe Biden can’t debate President Trump because Trump is a lying liar who lies. Now, enjoy this hilarious split screen video of Joe Biden repeatedly vowing to ban fracking, then denying that he plans to ban fracking, “no matter how many times Donald Trump lies about me.” I don’t think the “word” lie means what Democrats think it means.

And while we’re on the subject, I wonder if that “real-time fact-check” of “lying liar” Trump that Biden may insist on before he’ll debate will also correct such doozies of Biden’s as his claim that a black guy invented the light bulb.

Finally, for those who deny that Biden is just saying whatever they put on his Teleprompter, here he is accidentally reading the title of his talking points out loud.

TWO IMPORTANT TAKEAWAYS

This is a long and complicated article about the science of a test used by the CDC to determine whether Americans are infected with the COVID-19 (Chinese) virus.

Cutting through all the medical details, there are two important takeaways:

1. Even the New York Times admits that the test overamplifies the presence of the virus so much that up to 90% of positive test results might actually have been negative.

2. “Given that most labs in the U.S are running samples through 40 amplification cycles and the few that aren’t are amplifying them 37 times, as hard as it is to believe, it’s very possible that, for all intents and purposes, no one in America who tested positive but didn’t have symptoms was really infected.”

RIDICULOUS TRUMP ALLEGATIONS

I’m not going to devote a lot of time to the scuzzy claim by the Atlantic magazine that President Trump made disparaging remarks about dead World War I heroes because it reeks of the kind of election season, low-blow, “anonymous sources” hit job that I expect to pop up almost every day between now and November. As Stephen Kruiser points out, some of the “facts” in the story are already being disproven by readily-available records, and my own daughter Sarah, who was along on the trip, says it never happened, which is good enough for me.

The Atlantic is typical of mainstream media sources that have long ago flushed away their claim on any journalistic integrity. When the boy who cries wolf cries, “Wolf!” for the 10,000th time, he may finally be telling the truth, but I'm not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Besides, what is the point of this story? To make patriotic Americans believe that Trump, who has strongly backed the military, increased military funding and worked to fix the broken VA system, really doesn’t respect the military, so they will vote instead for the people who back kneeling during the National Anthem, burning the flag and tearing down memorials to our “fascist” war veterans?

Just so you don’t think this is partisan, I’m also not talking about a Gateway Pundit story about Joe Biden and a Secret Service agent’s wife. Partisanship would be if I ignored that story and gave wall-to-wall coverage to the ridiculous Trump allegations. You know, like…most of the media this morning.

"GIGO"

In yet another attempt to extort Americans into giving the left power, former respected newspaper the Washington Post published the results of a “war gamed” election that claims the only result that doesn’t end with violence in the streets is a Biden landslide. Well, then, we’d all better be prepared to deal with the people who try violence in the streets, because that’s not going to happen.

It’s stunning the utter lack of self-awareness displayed by these leftist bubble dwellers. They think that Trump will refuse to leave office and spark violence in the streets because they assume that he’s a lawless autocratic dictator – something they’ve been claiming for four years now, (pardon me for the cliché) “WITHOUT EVIDENCE.” Meanwhile, all the actual violence in the streets is coming from their side, and they’re trying to blame Trump for it (“Look what he made us do!”)

And how do they know what Trump would do if he lost? Well, they had some prominent “Republicans” play the parts of Trump and his people – all of them TDS-addled Never Trumpers, including the chief Trump-hating head case, Bill Kristol. Asking Kristol what Trump is really like would be like asking a cat to give you an objective assessment of what dogs are like.

One writer summed up this lengthy article quite succinctly with a single, four-letter acronym: “GIGO” (“Garbage in, garbage out.”)

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT IS TRUE

The Babylon Bee created a chart to help Americans tell which activities spread the coronavirus and which don’t. For instance, UNSAFE: Shopping at small businesses. SAFE: Looting small businesses.

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• Karen A. Mickow

09/04/2020 09:31 PM

I am able to vote , yet I am not getting a confirmation for my vote . I do not care about the coin . I just do not like the idea that people are working against Republicans /Facebook
    Twitter , Google & You Tube ! This is a Travesty that Republicans cannot get their point of view across the internet !

• Patricia Jean Myrdal

09/04/2020 09:27 PM

As a born and bred Washingtonian I take exception to your comment regarding Washington seceding from the union. I fully support Trump cancelling federal funds being sent to Seattle and Washington, but there are many, many, many Trump supporters residing in this state that much prefer to remain a part of the USA and would appreciate the assistance of President Trump's military to keep us in the union and just oust the leftist idiots...perhaps they could swim to Hawaii? I hear that is a great place for Progressives...maybe build a wall around it to keep them in as well??? ( :

• JC Holland

09/04/2020 09:19 PM

President Trump should use the Biden split screen in an ad.

• Gail Denham

09/04/2020 09:17 PM

We know that it's not going to be pretty. I pray for a mighty miracle from God to keep this nation whole. I'd like to see Pres. Trump re-elected by such a great landslide that they cannot debate it - I know that's a strong need and God would have to give us mercy. We don't deserve anything. But we ask God for it - knowing He hears.

• Patsy Weaver

09/04/2020 09:10 PM

At this time, I only have one thing to say; I’m absolutely terrified about the results of the Presidential election which will totally decide what our great country will be like for at least the next four years! I am a 74 year old woman and just the thought of our country going straight down the toilet with the Democrats doing the flushing is sickening and horrifying! I spend a lot of time every single day praying for our country and President Trump, as well as every one of us! All of this truly makes me extremely sick to my stomach! I truly hope with all of my heart that our Lord and Savior agrees with me!

• michael murphy

09/04/2020 08:56 PM

Michael, I think you are a bit harsh with the "let them secede" statement. We here in Eastern Washington State, you know, the right side of the state when you look at a map, have been attempting for years to get our state back from the Leftist Loonies. We know all about rigged elections with mail-in ballots. I will reference the Dino Rossi vs. Christine Gregoire Governor race a couple of elections ago. Rossi won, the first count, Rossi won the second count, when they ended the third count, Gregoire won by a handful. They, somehow, kept finding more ballots and surprise surprise, they were for Gregoire. The voting went to strictly mail-in ballots statewide before this happened. If there is any seceding to do, it will be a separation of this state at the Cascade range. The coastal hive-cities control the state, as they do in Oregon and California. I'm all for secession if we can get the Eastern Oregonians to join the Eastern Washingtonians. Inslee is out of control with control, he more than likely will want to change the name of Washington state to be more PC.

• Cheryl Lindsey

09/04/2020 08:46 PM

The only way I would believe that President Trump called the fallen marines losers and suckers is if I saw a video of him actually saying those words. Having said that, the only people that would believe this of him are the people that wouldn’t vote for him anyway. The Dems have been after this President since the day he took office. Who is going to believe anything that comes from an anonymous source.

My father served in the Navy in WWII and in the Korean War. I can only guess what he would say if he were still with us. If I were to guess, it would be that the men who died on the beaches of Normandy are probably in their graves and saying, “ I lost my life for this”?

• Byron Love

09/04/2020 08:38 PM

Regarding his light bulb claim, perhaps Joe is just a little confused. I am pretty certain that a black guy from Cleveland invented the traffic stop light. Stop light / light bulb? Maybe he just got a little confused.

• Michael

09/04/2020 08:21 PM

I can't believe an estimated 80 million people will mail in their ballot this year! How foolish that you would actually trust or believe that it will be counted (unless of course it's a vote for a Demonrat), otherwise a vote for a Republican has a good chance to be tossed, erased, changed, etc. I hope Patriots will wake up and realize that we must vote in person!! I am way past concerned that the Democrats are planning on stealing the election in any way they can, but I am still going in person and vote Republican!! We Republicans NEED a landslide victory for Trump, Republicans as a majority for the House and Senate. It won't happen by mailing in your ballot. Wake up Americans and realize this election will determine whether we save America from the Democrat Socialist or keep her by restoring America as a Republic, by voting for Republicans and eliminating Democrats!!!

• Genia George

09/04/2020 08:17 PM

This is the first time in all the years that I have been a registered voter that I have requested an absentee ballot. I live in a very sparsely populated county.
    A few years ago the township where I reside and vote, the location was changed to the local fire department building. There is very little parking space for visitor vehicles. As a result, during an election I had to make three trips to the fire department in order to find a space to park so I could vote in person. Therefore, I have requested an absentee ballot for this Nov. election.

Appreciate your newsletter and Daily Bible Verse!! Thank you!!

• Shelley Jordan

09/04/2020 08:11 PM

I didn’t ask for an absentee ballot but got one for the primary election and do not want one for the Nov 3 election. I am concerned that it may be coming but if I use it, it won’t be counted. If I take it back to government office, I am concerned that I may be on a list “absentee voters” when I go to vote and they may not allow me to vote. Your thoughts??? Thanks.

• Sherry Glascock aka Sharon Glascock

09/04/2020 08:02 PM

Mike they keep saying that the Christians are not voting for the ones running that are on the Republican side of the isle. I want to vote for a man or woman that know their Lord is Jesus Christ the King and will follow his teachings. We have to many that are following the ones who will give large moneys for their votes to help their companies or their wants. I want to vote for a person that believes in the deity of God the Father, God the Son, and God the holy Spirit and will only do as God has instructed us to do. Now I ask how will we the People know who is that person, that will follow God, and will work for the American People and not just spout promises that they never complete. Our President and Vice President and you Mike are the only ones I know for sure I like Tom Cotton but not sure of his faith to do God's will.

If you can give me directions in finding out what person these people are that want to be elected to the Republican or Democrat parties, I lean to Republican Sir, for I see nothing but Evil in the Democrat party. You cannot go to Church and then leave and pass a law to kill babies in abortion after birth. I really need help and direction on searching the policies of each candidate Thank you in advance for I know you will tell us what to look for Mike Sincerely Sherry Glascock

• KeoniBoy

09/04/2020 07:59 PM

The Wash Compost hasn't been anything other than a demonrat house organ and propaganda machine for at least 50 years. The NY Slimes is no different, or any of the fakestream media for that matter.

• Margot Plummer

09/04/2020 07:51 PM

Seven years ago, Colorado was a red state. Six years ago, Democrat Governor John Hickenlooper signed the Voter Access and Modernized Elections Act or vote by mail. Now Colorado is a blue state. Coincidence?

• Mary Kahl

09/04/2020 07:39 PM

I did not watch, but listened to the Biden press conference today. He said he did not have a copy of the questioners so, again, called upon his staff to call on the predetermined reporters. I just knew there would be something sleazy gonna happen. It was so obvious the questions were canned and previously prepared to support what Biden's wanted to say. It was pitiful except for hearing someone who might have caught wind of the game and interrupted. Wish I had seen that.

• Kent Johnson

09/04/2020 07:36 PM

You mean to tell me that no other race of people have been shot by police since Michael Brown other than Blacks? The spirit of Saul Alinsky lives on.

• Mary Kraemer

09/04/2020 07:35 PM

Another alternative to mailing an absentee ballot is to drop it off at your local City Hall. I have done it that way for years. Michigan polls will be open for in person voting.

• Lana Dahl

09/04/2020 07:26 PM

Only mail ins or deposit boxes in WA state ??

• Susan Meyer

09/04/2020 07:22 PM

Why not encourage friends, neighbors, and family members to offer to drive less abled people to their voting area? Granted, I live in rural Nebraska, where nearly everyone KNOWS who are the friends, neighbors, and family members of our community.

• Charles Simmons

09/04/2020 07:11 PM

We are aware that the all-anti-American democrats comprise the original racketeering, interfering, and corrupt organization, an organization which includes anarchists, marxists, and other parasitically power-mad totalitarians ...

We know that any who vote democrat effectively vote for their own self-impoverishment, their own self-enslavement, their own self-debasement.

Democrats use central government as their governing religion, much as do the wildly menacing ChiComms.

Is it not past time to quell Democrat’s fun-time of rising anarchy? After all, if chaos exceeds whatever can be controlled by authorities, general anarchy and societal collapse follow.

• Helen Sustachek

09/04/2020 07:08 PM

Could President Trump or one of his sons sue that Atlanta Magazine out of existence. I think it might scare the other news outlets straight. If one news outlet doesn't scare them, then just keep going until we have an end of Fake News. I'm sick of them.

• Sidney Patin

09/04/2020 07:05 PM

I wish I could vote in person, but I live in Colorado Springs. This state has gone to mail only ballots for some 5 or 6 years now. One thing we can do is fill out and sign the ballot and drop it off in person at lock boxes provided around the city. At least we will know that it got put into the lock box. From there who knows.
    This mail in voting has me pretty scared about what is going to happen in the election. There is so much opportunity for fraud, ballot harvesting, voting by dead people, and so on that I think the election is going to be challenged by whichever side does not clearly win. Even if Trump wins in a landslide, the Democrats are going to manufacture enough fake mail votes to claim the election. Then what happens, who knows.

• Linda Meyer

09/04/2020 06:54 PM

I saw Joe Biden today and he was ripping President Trump for McCain comments and bringing all that crap back up again. Please beg President Trump to keep his cool and don’t take the bait! That’s all the leftists have! They have nothing to give except a broken down old joe Biden. We love President Trump. There are Trump flags everywhere here in Dearborn County Indiana.

• Helen Dunnahoo

09/04/2020 06:50 PM

How safe will people be at the poles to vote in person? I am old & fear being attacked by the crazy Democrats. If asked outside the poles I would say none of your business & if they got rough I would lie & say Democrat & then vote for Trump. I hope God would understand why I lied.

September 4, 2020

VOTE IN PERSON AND BE READY FOR ANYTHING

VOTE IN PERSON.

This piece in PJ Media about the Podesta "civil war" scenario is a must-read.

SPLIT-SCREEN JOE

TWO IMPORTANT TAKEAWAYS

Cutting through all the medical details, there are two important takeaways:

RIDICULOUS TRUMP ALLEGATIONS

"GIGO"

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT IS TRUE

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• Karen A. Mickow

09/04/2020 09:31 PM

• Patricia Jean Myrdal

09/04/2020 09:27 PM

• JC Holland

09/04/2020 09:19 PM

President Trump should use the Biden split screen in an ad.

• Gail Denham

09/04/2020 09:17 PM

• Patsy Weaver

09/04/2020 09:10 PM

• michael murphy

09/04/2020 08:56 PM

• Cheryl Lindsey

09/04/2020 08:46 PM

• Byron Love

09/04/2020 08:38 PM

• Michael

09/04/2020 08:21 PM

• Genia George

09/04/2020 08:17 PM

Appreciate your newsletter and Daily Bible Verse!! Thank you!!

• Shelley Jordan

• Kent Johnson

09/04/2020 07:36 PM

• Mary Kraemer

09/04/2020 07:35 PM

• Lana Dahl

09/04/2020 07:26 PM

Only mail ins or deposit boxes in WA state ??

• Susan Meyer