November 12, 2020

PA JUDGE SIDES WITH TRUMP AGAINST SEC. OF STATE

In breaking news Thursday, Pennsylvania Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt has ruled in favor of President Trump’s campaign, saying that the secretary of state, Kathy Boockvar, overstepped her authority when, two days before Election Day, she extended the deadline for ID to be submitted to qualify mail-in ballots. Details from THE EPOCH TIMES are at the link.

I believe this issue is what Justice Sam Alito’s ruling about Pennsylvania keeping and counting ballots separately applied to. Judge Leavitt has now ruled that “...Respondents’ County Board of Elections are rejoined from counting any ballots that have been segregated pursuant to...this court’s order." (That means those votes are not to be counted.) We don’t know how many votes that is.

This decision can be appealed to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.

But if it is, that’s where it really gets complicated. I see that Trump’s campaign is also anticipating a decision from the U.S. Supreme Court on whether the PENNSYLVANIA Supreme Court acted legally in granting a different extension concerning ballots. Now, I’m not a lawyer, but something about this jumps out at me, and I wonder if you feel similarly jumped-at.

If the case Judge Leavitt ruled on is appealed at the state level, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court looks on track to be ruling on something very close to what they themselves did --- changing an election deadline --- which, in turn, might end up being ruled on in the Supreme Court. It sounds so crazy that I wonder if I’m just seeing this wrong.

Gosh, it’s at times like this when we really value our legal experts. We’ll try to unravel all this for you soon!

SOROS INFECTS BIDEN'S SO-CALLED "TRANSITION"

It’s easy to see why socialist billionaire George Soros poured $70 million into “election activity backing Biden’s candidacy,” as the WASHINGTON FREE BEACON reported on Wednesday. Joe Biden, “playing President,” has staffed his “Agency Review Teams” for his (unofficial) “transition” with people connected with and/or funded by Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

(By the way, the term “socialist billionaire” should be an oxymoron, but it’s not.)

During this election cycle, Soros spent over three times more than he did in 2016. As we’ve often said, when wealthy people give millions of their precious dollars to political campaigns and/or parties, they expect a return on their investment. In this case, Soros already had enormous access to the Democrat Party; now he plans to increase his influence within the actual halls of power. We expect more revelations about the Soros connection, though most of the media will strain their necks looking the other way.

SCHLICHTER ON GEORGIA RACES

Kurt Schlichter, who is a savvy political attorney as well as a hilarious columnist, lays out the necessary game plan Republicans need to start following right now to prevent the two Georgia Senate seats from being stolen in January.

IT AIN'T OVER

Issues & Insights reminds us that despite the media declaring Joe Biden President-elect, that isn’t their call. In fact, if North Carolina is included for Trump, Trump leads Biden 232-226 in confirmed electoral votes, and in the seven remaining states, there are numerous issues and allegations under investigation. In all of those states except Nevada, the state legislatures that have final say over resolving disputes and fraud allegations have strong Republican majorities.

In short, it ain’t over ‘till it’s over, so quit measuring the Oval Office drapes, Joe.

MORE PORTLAND LUNACY

Protection For Me But Not For Thee: This story might have been invented by a conservative as a fable about self-righteous, over-privileged leftists. Portland City Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty, who’s been pushing to defund the police and claiming too many unnecessary calls are made to 911, called 911 herself, repeatedly, to report her Lyft driver. When police arrived, they couldn't believe what she'd called them for.

She’s trying to claim racism and potential danger to her because she’s a well-known political figure. But the Lyft driver says he ended the ride because she was being rude and abusive to him. He says he didn’t even know who she was; she was just a passenger who went ballistic because he wouldn't close the window all the way due to COVID safety rules.

I'm surprised she didn't call 911 and demand that the police fan the virus away from her.

GEORGIA, GEORGIA, GEORGIA

The Democrats’ only hope of capturing the Senate is to win the two Georgia runoffs in January, which would give them a 50-50 tie broken by Kamala Harris, if she becomes Vice President. The Republicans’ (and America’s) only hope of ensuring gridlock to put a brake on the Democrats far-left “remaking America” agenda of court-stacking and Constitution shredding is to reelect Sens. Kelly Loeffer and David Perdue. The latest polls show Perdue ahead by 4 points and Loeffler by just over 1 percent, for whatever polls are worth (and after last week, I’d say they’re worth about as much as a counterfeit penny.)

That means that not only will a flood of outside liberal money be pouring into Georgia, but as I mentioned previously, some Democrats plan to pour themselves into the state to quickly establish residency, vote in the runoff, then leave. It’s a dirty, underhanded trick that would steal the voters’ right to choose their own leaders, but again, after last week, do you really think that would deter them? That’s not a bug to them, it’s a feature. That’s why columnist Thomas Friedman of the formerly respected New York Times is actually urging out-of-state Democrats to do it.

It’s not only a slimy and reprehensible move, it’s also illegal under Georgia law to move there just to vote and then leave soon after. That’s considered voter fraud. If you move there just to vote and then leave, you may find yourself staying longer than you expected, in state-provided facilities. I would expect the Democratic Senate candidates, Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock, to speak up and denounce this illegal, naked power grab against the real citizens of their state.

Now that the New York Times knows that its columnist is urging readers to engage in illegal vote fraud, I’m sure Friedman will be suspended or fired, right? Oh, wait, I forgot: the New York Times doesn’t recognize the existence of illegal vote fraud.

I’m not urging blue state Republicans to move to Georgia just to vote, but if you do, I bet you’d want to stay there. However, you can help offset the massive out-of-state money being used to try to buy the seats by contributing to Loeffler and Perdue’s campaigns at these links.

REVERSALS

Joe Biden promised that as President, he would reverse Trump’s agenda, including the things that brought us record low employment, cheap gas and energy independence, and peace in the Middle East, and he plans to keep those promises, even as he’s already breaking his promise at the first debate not to declare himself President until all the votes are counted and certified. But here’s another reversal of a Trump policy that I doubt will be very popular, even with people who didn’t understand the longterm negative consequences of reversing the others.

Biden’s coronavirus adviser Dr. Zeke Emanuel (the same doctor who helped craft Obamacare and who once said life isn’t worth living beyond age 75, which means he thinks Biden should have died two years ago) not only wants to shut down the economy again, he's also pushing what he calls the “Fair Priority Model” of distributing a vaccine. That means that the nation that develops a vaccine (which I assume will be us) can keep enough to hold the virus transmission rate below 1%, but has to give the rest to other nations. Americans would go without while we’re giving it away to other nations.

So there’s another reversal of a Trump policy: we’d go from “America first” back to “America last.” I guess Trump was right: a lot of voters really did get tired of winning.

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• Theresa Klose

11/12/2020 09:31 PM

This "Fair Priority Model" sounds fishy. When have the Democrats been fair lately? I have my doubts about the safety of this virus because of the likelihood of it causing immune enhancement or paradoxical immune response. In the1960s, animal trials were skipped for the RSV vaccine. All the 35 children became sick; 2 died.

• James Evart

11/12/2020 09:25 PM

At the risk of commenting a second time (voting a second time seems to be popular around Democrats) like their happy resolve to vote early and vote often, here it is again:

If Georgia can have a state runoff on January 5th, why not add the Presidential candidate to the ballots at the same time and oversee the hell out of the election to make sure that the Democraps do not pull another scam as they did in the November 3rd election? And while they are at it, also add Michigan, Wisconsin Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania and any other blue state that has un rectifiable election fraud to runoffs in their states as well and flood the counting with federal representatives (troops) and oversee the hell out of every action of these untethered troll's from the left?

• Ronald Martin

11/12/2020 09:18 PM

I realize I’m a little off topic, but do you know anything about who bought Fox? Thanks

• Dolly Palacios

11/12/2020 09:03 PM

How can it even be legal (unless you're a progressive Dem) for Soros to be allowed to pour millions of dollars into America's elections? Did the fore-fathers just not invision this coming? Is screams corruption! Too bad President Trump, inbetween all of the mud slung at him the past 4 years, wasn't able to put a legal stop to this. No foreigners should have any input whatsoever!

• Bill Mills

11/12/2020 09:03 PM

I honestly cannot understand how so many people can be so clueless as to vote for a politician who apparently has ethical issues and is being directed by the left to go in a direction that is opposed to this country's founding principles. I also cannot understand how Christians can vote for someone whose platform includes taxpayer funded abortions. Don't they read the Bible? There are numerous references to God knowing us while we are still in our mothers' wombs. God also punished the Israelites when they offered their children to pagan gods. If Biden wins this election, it will show how dishonest media and social platforms can influence an election. It is really disturbing. I think that it would be a good idea for everyone to read "1984" and "Darkness At Noon". In fact, if our college students read it, they may have a change of heart concerning several matters.

• Bob Glassman

11/12/2020 09:00 PM

This whole election debacle is so disgusting, the very thought of it just turns my stomach. How we would have ever imagined that we would have such slimy people potentially running our country doesn't seem real. All I can say is that I pray to God everyday that the truth be known in all these circumstances and that His will prevails over All. I feel as if we would have less possibility of this nightmare coming true if President Trump had better social skills. This has taught me that the American public is more gullible then I originally thought they were. I guess I was a bit naive for not realizing that just because you spread lies over and over again doesn't mean that people will recognize them as lies. And many people will eventually believe them to be true. Many times I have heard people complaining about President Trump and how evil he is. And my question has been to them, what has he done as president that is so evil? Has he done anything to you? Can you name one thing that he has done relating to his job as president that is evil? I have never gotten a straight answer from anyone.

• Linda Fail

11/12/2020 08:58 PM

Appreciate your research and your faith.
    Just read the transcript of Tucker Carlson’s Wednesday night broadcast about the election fraud. If you haven’t read it, I think you’d find it interesting.
    God Bless you and your family.

• Martha Schafer

11/12/2020 08:37 PM

In regards to Dr. Zeke Emmanuel's "Fair Priority Model " of distributing a vaccine, I think we need to invoke the philosophy used by airlines in regards to how to use an oxygen mask when flying with small children. If the taxpayers of the United States don't survive neither will many of the other countries of the world since we care for them like we do our children.

• Robert Douglass Miller

11/12/2020 08:36 PM

Governor Huckabee,
    I can't tell you how good it is to know you present the real truth in the news. (A template that the rest of the news media should be following.) You are the fresh air in the polluted smog of the news media.
    It doesn't amaze me that Democrats call for unity while Chuck Schumer talks about changing America and the world if the Democrats take control of the Senate. I don't think there is anyone that calls himself a Democrat that I can trust.
    On a positive note, God established our country, and God will watch over and bless the USA.

• Anne Turner

11/12/2020 08:12 PM

Yes a lot of voters think they will get a lot of goodies, but I believe it was basically ignorance because of the media. Most people don’t understand economic principles. It merely an exchange of goods and services with a domino affect. Those dollars could be beads or stones for all that matters. In addition, the President is Partly responsible because a lot of people could not stomach his rhetoric. They did not get past that. I guess everyone has forgotten that Biden has to read off a script. While I don’t think he is far gone he definitely has some cognitive regression. But he’ll just do what he is told to do.

• manfred parker

11/12/2020 08:07 PM

When it comes to the Covit-19 data, we do not hear what symptoms the majority of the infected are experiencing by age? All we hear is the number of infections. Are the symptoms comparable to the flu or worse? If most people only incur mild symptoms, why do the Scientists want to shut the country down? Yes, protect the most vulnerable, but do we have to shut the country down again? I would like to see more data broken down by age.

• Lawrence Foster

11/12/2020 08:06 PM

Reference Joe Biden's abandoning his "the media can't call the election" statements earlier, perhaps the verse for the day when the recounts are announced should be Proverbs 16:18 (Pride goeth before a fall.......)

• estella bowman

11/12/2020 08:04 PM

Keeping praying that truth will move forward and expose the lies of the voting counts cause it sounds suspicion and something is going on?
    Ab Father God and Jesus we pray that the truth comes out!!! Amen!!!

• Laura Miller

11/12/2020 08:03 PM

Love your comments and insight.
    Might want to edit/check the last subject under “Reversals” and make the word ‘employment’ to ‘unemployment’.

• James Evart

11/12/2020 08:02 PM

• Robert L Clarkston Sr

11/12/2020 08:00 PM

For the last 20 years I have looked to Fox News only for news of our Government, and politics because their "FAIR & BALANCE MOTTO" seemed justified. They seem no longer to be entitled to their Motto.
    Their handling of the recent election reporting and premature calling states was way over what journalistic organizations are empowered to do.
    I read the morning & evening Huckabee reports and watch him on TBN.
    Is there any television organization where I can keep up with what's really happening in our country?

• Willis Taber

11/12/2020 07:49 PM

Our government has proven once again that they don't care about our nation's people or its economy,. They still won't agree upon a new stimulus package to help its people pay bills and support our businesses. I think because where we are in the election, they are more concerned about which party will get credit for it, not that it will help anyone (but them)!

• William Da Silva

11/12/2020 07:45 PM

I've been listening to you for awhile now. I'm 34 now. We need more people like you in my age group and younger! Also my favorite presidential speach was, Ronald Reagan. A time for choosing) he nailed it. And I feel like you have so much of all of these. Good day sir.

• Jerry Korba

11/12/2020 07:43 PM

I wonder if the people that voted the DFL ticket really know what is going on with Harris and Biden's approach to changing America what it'll bring to them. Did the social workers offer New supplies of needles for safer drug use, most of them already get assisted housing assistance, the DFL voter probably didn't like the opportunity The Trump Administration offered to them a chance to work for a living, the DFL gave them a new version of I don't want to work I want to bang on the drum all day and smoke pot. The DFL is a corrosive corrupt organization so bad the FBI won't investigate it the Deep State will not allow it. Oh I notice George Bush stuck his head out of the swamp to congratulate the Corrupt Biden Bush feels the President might be a bit vulnerable so why not get give back as Thump exposed him as the 2nd worse President behind Obama , he holds the worst presidential distinction Jeb is sitting in the corner clapping his hands and telling swamp creeps to go after the bad Orange man, what a little misfit.

• Floyd A Unger

11/12/2020 07:39 PM

Thank you....why I wonder has FOX prohibited the mention of discussion about Soros?

• Marie Brandon

11/12/2020 07:35 PM

Great articles, thank you!

• Leslie Argo

11/12/2020 07:24 PM

Thank you Sir !

• Bobby Clark

11/12/2020 07:21 PM

I don't know if you read the comments. I hope so. I want to ask you a question. If former Mr. Vice President Biden was found to have colluded with certain Mayers and or Governors in these swing/battle ground states to fix this Presidential election, would there be further investigation and prosecution?

• Daniel William Partin

11/12/2020 07:18 PM

I am a Christian. Thank God for The Sacred reminder of The Rainbow that cannot be altered, duplicated, or destroyed.

• Paul H Philbrook

11/12/2020 07:17 PM

PLEASE, can we start now to make every federal election have the same federal guidelines that each state follows? The same guidelines for 'all' states. No state can have their own rules and guidlines. They must follow federal rules to keep every state on the same track on voting day. Thanks

November 12, 2020

PA JUDGE SIDES WITH TRUMP AGAINST SEC. OF STATE

This decision can be appealed to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.

SOROS INFECTS BIDEN'S SO-CALLED "TRANSITION"

SCHLICHTER ON GEORGIA RACES

• Bill Mills

11/12/2020 09:03 PM

• Bob Glassman

11/12/2020 09:00 PM

• Linda Fail

11/12/2020 08:58 PM

Appreciate your research and your faith.
    God Bless you and your family.

• Martha Schafer

11/12/2020 08:37 PM

• Robert Douglass Miller

11/12/2020 08:36 PM

Governor Huckabee,

• Anne Turner

11/12/2020 08:12 PM

• manfred parker

11/12/2020 08:07 PM

• Lawrence Foster

11/12/2020 08:06 PM

• estella bowman

11/12/2020 08:04 PM

Ab Father God and Jesus we pray that the truth comes out!!! Amen!!!

• Laura Miller

11/12/2020 08:03 PM

Love your comments and insight.

• James Evart

11/12/2020 08:02 PM

• Robert L Clarkston Sr

11/12/2020 08:00 PM

I read the morning & evening Huckabee reports and watch him on TBN.

• Willis Taber

11/12/2020 07:49 PM

• William Da Silva

11/12/2020 07:45 PM

• Jerry Korba

11/12/2020 07:43 PM

• Floyd A Unger

11/12/2020 07:39 PM

• Marie Brandon

11/12/2020 07:35 PM

Great articles, thank you!

• Leslie Argo