Hate wins

March 2, 2018 |

To the CMA Foundation Board
From Mike Huckabee
March 1, 2018

Dear Board Members:

It appears that I will make history as having the shortest tenure in the history of the CMA Foundation Board.  I genuinely regret that some in the industry were so outraged by my appointment that they bullied the CMA and the Foundation with economic threats and vowed to withhold support for the programs for students if I remained.  I had NO idea I was that influential!  I’m somewhat flattered to be of such consequence when all I thought I was doing was voluntarily serving on a non-profit board without pay in order to continue my decades of advocacy for the arts and especially music.

The message here is “Hate Wins.”  Bullies succeeded in making it untenable to have “someone like me” involved.   I would imagine however that many of the people who buy tickets and music are not that “unlike me.”

I hereby tender my resignation effective immediately.  I hope this will end the unnecessary distraction and deterrent to the core mission of the Foundation which is to help kids acquire musical instruments and have an opportunity to participate in music programs as students.

Since I will not be able to continue in what I had hoped to be useful service in this endeavor, I wanted to at least put some things on the record.  I have no expectation that it will change the irrational vitriol directed toward you or me for my religious or political views that necessitated my abrupt departure, but I want you to know what you would never know by reading intolerant and vicious statements on the internet about who I am or what led me to want to be a part of your efforts to empower kids with the gift of music.  So please bear with me.

Music changed my life.  I grew up dirt poor in south Arkansas.  No male upstream from me in my entire family ever even graduated from high school.  I had no reason to believe that my life would consist of anything but scratching out a meager living and hoping to pay rent in a house I would never own just as generations before me had done.

Music changed that.  The gift of an electric guitar by my parents when I was 11 put in my hands a future.  It took them a year to pay for the $99 guitar they bought from the J. C. Penney catalog.  Granted, I was never good enough to make a full-time living at music, but the confidence I gained by playing, being in front of people, and competing against myself and the low expectations I grew up with was transformative.

No need to recite my entire history, but I was especially baffled that I was accused of not being supportive of public education.  I am the PRODUCT of public education.  As Governor my own children were the first children of a Governor in 50 years to have their entire education grades 1-12 in the PUBLIC schools of Arkansas.  I fought to give teachers the largest pay raise in state history.  I successfully led the effort to allow teachers to retire with full benefits after 28 years of service after my two Democrat predecessors vetoed the same bill.  I personally shepherded through legislation that mandated both music AND arts programs for EVERY student in grades 1-12 and taught by fully certified teachers.  We were one of the only states to have ever done that.

I was Chairman for 2 years of the Education Commission of the States, comprised of all 50 Governors, education leaders in the Senate and House from all 50 state legislatures, and the state education chief for each of the 50 states.  My chosen theme and agenda for those two years was music education for every child.  I launched an initiative “Play it Again, Arkansas” that promoted donation of musical instruments that would be professionally refurbished and provided to students whose parents couldn’t afford the rent or purchase of an instrument allowing them to be in the school band.  I traveled repeatedly to DC with the NAMM Foundation to advocate for music education and have worked with them for several years to urge states to mandate music and arts education.  Now someone who has never met me threatens to wreck valuable programs of the CMA Foundation because of a personal contempt for my faith and politics.  I am willing to get out of the way for the sake of the students the Foundation will hopefully help.

If the industry doesn’t want people of faith or who hold conservative and traditional political views to buy tickets and music, they should be forthcoming and say it.  Surely neither the artists or the business people of the industry want that.

Until recently, the arts was the one place America could set aside political, geographical, racial, religious, and economic barriers and come together.  If the arts community becomes part of the polarization instead of bridging communities and people over the power of civil norms as reflected in the arts, then we as a civilization may not be long for this earth.

All of us have deep passions about our beliefs.  I do about mine.  But I hate no one.  I wish upon NO ONE the loss of life or livelihood because that person sees things differently than me.

I hope that the music and entertainment industry will become more tolerant and inclusive and recognize that a true love for kids having access to the arts is more important than a dislike for someone or a group of people because of who they are or what they believe.

My sincere thanks to the CMA Foundation for believing I had something to contribute.  I regret that my presence caused controversy and threats to vital support for deserving kids.  Kids wanting to learn music shouldn’t be the victims of adults who demand that only certain people can be in the room or be heard.

I wish you nothing but good will and success at reaching students across America who need music as much as I did.  At the end of the day, I’m not worth the fight, but the kids are.  Never stop fighting for THEM!

Sincerely,

Mike Huckabee

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW. I READ THEM!

OR IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU CAN DO SO HERE.

• Paul Daugherty

03/06/2018 06:32 AM

You're a bigger man than I, but I knew that. The CMA association should be as well, but they're just another group being high jacked by the liberal Hollywood crowd. I'll being sending my support to other groups that do appreciate conservative Cristian American values until these folks wake up. As the song says, "You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything" and I believe the "anything" has a lot of our America! Stand proud my friend, America loves you. Most of it anyway!

• John Sweet

03/06/2018 03:26 AM

Damn Mike, wonderful letter!

• Gerri L. Morgan

03/05/2018 11:05 PM

Email addresses to send letter to CMA---is a good start to show how valuable Mr. Huckabee is ---we need him much more than we need CMA.

[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected]

• Marsha McKenney

03/05/2018 10:55 PM

How pathetic and intolerant from people who demand tolerance. It’s their loss.

• James Rogers

03/05/2018 10:28 PM

Mr. Huckabee, You've stated gay families are morally beneath straight families and use language that has a profoundly negative impact upon young people all across this country. I'm glad you left the CMA. Now go away. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Tresa Ames

03/05/2018 08:31 PM

It's a sad day that country music turns against Christian American values. Guess it's another entity I will boycott, a growing list.

• Jane Rininger

03/05/2018 07:09 PM

what a 'classy letter', but I wouldn't have expected anything less.

• Tammy Clause

03/05/2018 05:59 PM

Mr. Huckabee you and your daughter are doing a fantastic job.
    Truth will set you free. Evil "haters" don't like the truth.
    I would hope you do not take this as a discouragement. I would move forward and take the winner's with you. May God bless and protect you and your family.
    Thank you so much.

• Chip Waldron

03/05/2018 04:43 PM

I liked your whole letter, with one gigantic exception: Hate didn't win ... hate of others because of their sexual orientation was what won. Hate lost!

• Becki Burr

03/05/2018 04:26 PM

“In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
    Thank you for your willingness to serve...but know that hate does NOT win, because this is a battle of principalities and powers....and that our dear Savior will right every wrong. Thank you for sharing this. I keep shaking my head at the ridiculous things happening in our world, but especially in the USA, and think it can’t get any worse, but then it does. I am so proud to know that there are some of you are standing strong. And BTW, your daughter is rocking it!

• Melissa Tinker

03/05/2018 02:56 PM

Mike, I'm so sorry our world has come to this. I support you 100%. I feel like the CMA and the kids are the ones who lose here as you would have been a real gift to the foundation board. Thank you for standing up for Judeo-Christian values and for being exactly who you say you are - A Christian. God Bless you Mike.

• Thomas R Morgan

03/05/2018 01:47 PM

Dear Mr.Huckabee ,They or hate does not win. I know in a way it seems so. For me I wasn't surprised ,but I got something out of it. Your letter is very good it exposes the left for who they really are and we received a encouraging testimony.It alone may effect more people then your appointment would have. You are a man of God,instructed by him,led by him ! Love your wisdom and your matter of fact teaching and reporting. Your the Winner !

• Don Wood

03/05/2018 01:36 PM

Love your news letter, the truth is refreshing. Have enclosed a link for your readers.

School shootings are virtually unheard of in Israel – this is why

• Hypocrite

03/05/2018 01:09 PM

Yet when Colin Kaepernick lost his very lucrative career because of political and economic pressure from the right, did you defend his right to his own beliefs and expression, Mike? Did you implore the league that blackballed him to keep his pre-game politics separate from his contributions to that game which inspires and entertains so many?

Did you even just stay silent?

Of course not. You joined the dogpile, with considerable vitriol and righteous fury.

As a Christian conservative, I'm sure you understand that whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap!

• Richard Belknap

03/05/2018 12:54 PM

I wish other states would appreciate and follow your lead on the arts and music in public schools. The music most kids listen to today does not resemble the music my wife and I grew up on. We are in our 80's and we often enjoy a day full of music from the 30's to the 80's. Our six kids all played instruments in public schools. How did Tammy Baldwin ads get into your column? We live in Wisconsin and she reportedly was the only Congress person to receive early warnings of the VA opiod situation and "she sat on it for months". A rock solid liberal. Hope to get rid of her soon! Thank you. Richard Belknap

• Richard E Johns

03/05/2018 12:23 PM

I have been a country music fan all of my life (72 years). I was encouraged over the years that there were performers in country music who had standards that they learned during their childhood and they carried with them into adulthood. And there are some fine country artists that hold to Christian values. Is the LGBT community going to blackball them because of their religious views in their personal lives? We are living in a time where if it looks Christian at all, the left will be against it. Thanks for standing for your principles.

• Leonard Zell

03/05/2018 12:23 PM

very professional response. Glad you took the time to personally inform the CMA board of your position & your background. Until every "hate" attack is countered immediately with the truth the Left will continue gain ground in the battle for the hearts & souls of this country. Keep up the fight. Never give in. Thank-you.

• diana perkinson

03/05/2018 12:20 PM

It is unfortunate that you were ostracized from this organization. Your presence and experience would have brought much needed balance and common sense. Not only have they missed an opportunity, the children who would have been able to meet you and thus gain from your insights are being woefully deprived. Sad.

• Julius Cruise

03/05/2018 12:03 PM

Thank you, Governor. You have always been one of the classiest people in public life. You do honor to our faith.

I hope that you and Fox News get back together. Our family loved your show.

• Audrey Parker

03/05/2018 11:57 AM

Mr. Huckabee, I am ashamed that country music out of the genres would be so biased against you. Country music has been a supporter of Christianity. Almost every acceptance speech has included a thank you to God. I am shocked that the foundation would allow the narrow minded to dictate their decisions. I stand with you.

• Sue Henderson

03/05/2018 11:37 AM

Congratulations. You are now one of the persecuted Christians that the Bible warns will happen to us all. As a Southern Gospel Singer/Songwriter/Musician I see that the music trend in our country is geared towards the almighty dollar. I worry that real musical talent will be quashed when the artist doesn't fit the mold of the establishment. Tolerance is becoming a thing of the past. Decorum has flown out the window. Let's face it, all sin is equal in God's eyes. A homosexual's sin is equal to a liar's sin which is equal to murder which is equal to coveting what your neighbors has. However, no where in the Bible does Jesus tell us to shun or belittle the sinner. We are to bring them the good news and if they refuse, it's on them. We as Christians are still to be kind, to love the unlovable, to behave better than those that persecute us. I am afraid that our country is shifting from a Christian nation to a nation of Agnostics and this will be a real problem with our young people who believe there are no consequences for their harsh words or actions. Keep up the good fight and continue to pray for those that are lost. I am sure that you can find another way to support music education and implement your ideas to keep music alive for young people. I will pray for you too since we are all stronger when we work for the common good.

• Deborah Kizziar

03/05/2018 11:26 AM

Thank you for stating so well your personal experience, and sharing your letter of resignation. Unfortunately, this is happening in most Public Sectors across our America. It is very disheartening that our culture is filled with so much hate and nonacceptance of anyone who is not "enlightened".

• John B McCullough

03/05/2018 10:14 AM

I really appreciate your letter and strong stand for consecrate principles. Your witness for our Lord has continued to be an inspiration through the years. We attended SWBTS at the same time and I am sure that all of your brothers and sisters in Christ are so proud of you as I am. keep up the fight. God Bless you and keep you strong.

• Laura Li Metcalf

03/05/2018 10:10 AM

I wanted to leave an eloquent response to your exceptionally well written and easy to understand comment. Most of the population, as I dare to put us all together, will do as I do after reading that letter. That being shake our heads in continued amazement at the simplistic stupidity that seems to be threaded into our population. As I discuss these goings on with colleagues, and members of my parish, and even family members, my heart hurts. I will end with a large thank you for all you do, and try to do, for this country. It is all any of us can do.....TRY.

• Gladys Kofalt

03/05/2018 09:50 AM

Your comments and your actions are commendable, and sorely needed in today's society. It is unbelievable that in America, one can not have opposing views, and especially if they are Christian. AND...I, too, am saddened that the CMA Board did not back you up. No guts.....and therefore, no glory!!!!!! YOU, on the other hand...ROCK!!!!!!!

• Thurston G. Estes

03/05/2018 09:49 AM

Please give Mr. Huckabee a break. His distractors will probably agree that the USA is a melting pot of the world's population. A place where differing opinions, religions, beliefs are not respected.

What are you going to do next CMA? Are you going to listen to the persons who HATE JEWS because they do not believe that Jesus was/is the Son of God? There is a similarity here, I do believe! This is the USA. Good start CMA on standing up for our country and the citizens thereof to have the right to their opinion.

"God Bless the USA"

Thurston G. Estes

• John L Keathley

03/05/2018 09:41 AM

As another dirt farmer (a bit older than you) from Arkansas, I too had a similar upbringing. Nothing was more soothing to a tired body at the end of the day than music. It is a shame that liberals preach inclusiveness until you disagree with their point of view then they want to silence you. Keep up the good work and fight the good fight.

• Kathy Dixon

03/05/2018 09:33 AM

yet this is the same "industry" that destroyed Chely Wrights career because she was a lesbian. As you so rightly stated I am also tired of watching careers and lives be destroyed by the lefts intolerance.

• Bonnie E Reynolds

03/05/2018 09:32 AM

We are fans of you, Mike Huckabee, and catch you whenever we can, appreciating your views on happenings. Love God and love thy neighbor, makes sense to us too.

• James Warner

03/05/2018 08:51 AM

These people seem more like robotic agents of the liberal machine, they have lost the art of thinking for themselves by simply believing what is told to them.

• Patricia O'Bryant Hawkins

03/05/2018 08:35 AM

Great letter. I don't know why I'm shocked in our "hate" culture today but these people must not be country music fans. You would have been a great addition to the board. Thank you for being such a leader and role model for others. God bless you.

• Roger Angelo Lucheta

03/05/2018 08:21 AM

God bless you governor, for standing for your principles.

• Janice Brown

03/05/2018 07:56 AM

You are a gem amongst the rubble. It truly breaks my heart that so much vitriol has caused your departure. When will it stop? How do we get our Country back to valuing family and respect for others?

• Rob Stout

03/05/2018 07:54 AM

Of all groups I had thought the CMA Foundation would be more accepting of a man with your beliefs. Great job in standing up for what is right.

• Janet Griffith schober

03/05/2018 05:53 AM

Thank you for being an upstanding guy and sticking to your beliefs. You set a good example for those of us who do not have a voice and have no one else to look up to. Thank you for ALL you do.

• Barbara Ferris

03/05/2018 02:00 AM

i am so sick of all the award shows and talk shows, i have giving them all up, because i dont need the entertainment world to preach to me all the things i am doing wrong, and politics, but i always stayed with the CMA, so many people connect with the country music singers, i go to the concerts, i support their music but buying CD's, and what i loved the most was being able to watch country music award shows, that always made people feel good, it was about country, faith and helping each other, but now your just as bad as all the other hollywood elite, you like being bullied, i am done with country music, and the last straw was getting rid of Mike Huckabee, i love what this man stands for, next you will be demanding people to get rid of their guns and the second amendment, i was a fan of country music over 40 years,

• Eddie Byrn

03/05/2018 12:20 AM

I am on your side in this matter. I think everyone would be interested to know just who specifically has caused the problem regarding your selection for the board.

• Billie R Hayworth

03/04/2018 11:20 PM

Oh dear God.....PLEEEEEEAAAAZZZZEEE deliver us from mental midgets......

• Shirley Wilkes

03/04/2018 10:21 PM

I am very disappointed in the CMA. There is so much I refuse to listen to and watch but I have always been proud of being Southern and my country music. Music Makers.....do not mess up our country music for political purposes are the oldie Goldie’s will out sell the new country.

• Mary Cole

03/04/2018 08:48 PM

Thank you for your willingness to help kids in music. As a band geek myself then a parent of music kids and supporter of music programs I am very aware of how much it takes to run music programs. I am sad that adult bullies with their personal agendas caused you to resign but I understand your decision. Keep fighting for our kids.

• Sharon Phelps

03/04/2018 08:40 PM

So very sad (and scary) what is happening in the world today. Thank you for showing what is like to be a respectable, stand up guy!!

• Rabbi Jacob Feuerwerker

03/04/2018 08:23 PM

You did the right thing.

• Sharon Davis

03/04/2018 08:19 PM

Governor Huckabee I am so sorry about what happened in the situation. I am now just learning about this listening to your television show on TBN. That is so sad that hate has to ruin so much in this country

• Dennis Wenrick

03/04/2018 08:10 PM

Huck, I admire you for your humility. Thanks for sharing about the impact of music in your life. Music did the same for me. Dennis

• Nancy Frye

03/04/2018 07:51 PM

I'm so sorry someone cause such a wonderful person such as you to resign, from the CMA. I love music and was never able to learn, because of finances. So I know what you are talking about, I have seen so much change in the industry, and the music, I can only say how sad this is. I will still listen to all music as this is something we have always done. I'm also grateful to those who give without wanting something in return other then great music. Thank You for all that you do. Mrs. Nancy L. Frye

• Mary Sue Abbott

03/04/2018 07:48 PM

There are voters of faith who now have no party or candidate. Mike, you are an example of my personal conflict. Your stand concerning LGBTQ policies is encouraging. Those, who for complicated reasons have these desires or are so troubled they cannot accept their biological gender should never be the target of ridicule, contempt, or persecution. Neither can Christians, especially, affirm their desires and confusion. We must encourage only that behavior that can result in strong one man one woman marriages that have the potential to provide the guidance of committed biological and adoptive mothers and fathers for children. Abortion on demand encourages a culture of death. Personally, I would fear outlawing abortion for fear some fanatics would use this law to criminalize the educated medical advice of physicians in cases of at risk pregnancies and the mothers depending on the best medical knowledge. So though the democratic party does support that making sure the "least of these" do not hunger, lack for medical care, have shelter, and quality education the support for LGBTQ and abortion issues means I cannot vote for that party or right now any of their candidates. On the issue of abortion those farthest on the left would allow the what I believe to be the murder of the unborn at any stage of pregnancy. On the other hand those farthest on the right will not allow any common sense laws concerning access by anyone to any kind, any number of firearms and to the ammunition to feed those weapons. That also, to many of us, is culture death. Other countries have almost completely eliminated the kind of mass gun slaughter we have seen in the last years by not fearing the "nose under the camel's tent." Both these issues are fueled by large sums of money - the abortion business on one hand and the sale of any kind of firearms to the general public on the other. Greed that manifests itself in letting profit be king to the extent our economic system, in many instances legally but ruthlessly without any regulations rips off many of us who are sure this survival of the fittest platform of the republicans is not Christian. Either political decision is sinful and destructive, There is no choice between supporting Planned Parenthood or the National Rifle Association. The moral depravity of LGBTQ activists or the greed of too many of the billionaires (most are republicans but some are democrats) (Correction: in middle of this post I meant the lack of reasonable limits on firearms is a culture of death just like abortion on demand at any point in pregnancy. )

• Stella Miller

03/04/2018 07:46 PM

Mr. Huckabee, there are so many people who appreciate your integrity, your honesty and are so grateful that you are willing to stand up for our Lord in times such as these. I believe this is just the beginning of the horrible downfall of not just our American family and way of life but also the beginning of an outright intolerance for our Christian faith. And that is what I see in the instance of your being labeled as not good for the CMA. It is their loss and will eventually will be their undoing. What I would like to know is where are those country music "stars" at this time, those who say they are strong Christians, those who get up and sing their religious songs and make millions with their gift of music? Like so many others, I fear for my grandchildren and other young people growing up today who are being entertained by Hollywood with such terrible violence and disrespect for life. May God help our youth and parents. Please remember that you have not lost anything from your leaving the CMA and remember how many people such as myself believe in you and thank you.

• Scott Smith

03/04/2018 07:46 PM

I can't believe the left has become so intolerant of conservatives by the actions they take to prove it. If the CMA won't stand against them, I won't turn on my radio to listen to any country music, or music at all, unless it is gospel music! The CMA awards are now history around my house!

• Juston McIntire

03/04/2018 07:28 PM

We are praying for you brother. He that is last will be first. They hated Christ first. It is Christ they hate not you. You must be doing something right. Keep it up!

• Roger King

03/04/2018 06:57 PM

Very well said Mike. Its sad but what we are seeing is a total revolt against everything that our country stands for. Those sheeple are well intentioned but don't realize what their world view will become. Hopefully, conservatives who don't like this but don't want to be bothered with fighting back realize they are allowing this to happen. We need to speak up on all fronts and do what we can. A good friend of mine, George Brenner, has created a site www.domestic-enemies.com where he not only posts article but gives all the contact info needed to speak up and make our voices heard.

Hate wins

March 2, 2018 |

To the CMA Foundation Board
From Mike Huckabee
March 1, 2018

Dear Board Members:

Sincerely,

Mike Huckabee

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW. I READ THEM!

OR IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU CAN DO SO HERE.

• Paul Daugherty

03/06/2018 06:32 AM

• John Sweet

03/06/2018 03:26 AM

Damn Mike, wonderful letter!

• Gerri L. Morgan

03/05/2018 11:05 PM

[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected]

• Marsha McKenney

03/05/2018 10:55 PM

How pathetic and intolerant from people who demand tolerance. It’s their loss.

• James Rogers

03/05/2018 10:28 PM

• Tresa Ames

03/05/2018 08:31 PM

• Jane Rininger

03/05/2018 07:09 PM

what a 'classy letter', but I wouldn't have expected anything less.

• Tammy Clause

03/05/2018 05:59 PM

Mr. Huckabee you and your daughter are doing a fantastic job.
    Truth will set you free. Evil "haters" don't like the truth.
    Thank you so much.

• Chip Waldron

03/05/2018 04:43 PM

• Becki Burr

03/05/2018 04:26 PM

• Melissa Tinker

03/05/2018 02:56 PM

• Thomas R Morgan

03/05/2018 01:47 PM

• Don Wood

03/05/2018 01:36 PM

School shootings are virtually unheard of in Israel – this is why

• Hypocrite

03/05/2018 01:09 PM

Did you even just stay silent?

• Richard Belknap

03/05/2018 12:54 PM

• Richard E Johns

03/05/2018 12:23 PM

• Leonard Zell

03/05/2018 12:23 PM

• diana perkinson

03/05/2018 12:20 PM

• Julius Cruise

03/05/2018 12:03 PM

I hope that you and Fox News get back together. Our family loved your show.

• Audrey Parker

• James Warner

03/05/2018 08:51 AM

• Patricia O'Bryant Hawkins

03/05/2018 08:35 AM

• Roger Angelo Lucheta

03/05/2018 08:21 AM

God bless you governor, for standing for your principles.

• Janice Brown

03/05/2018 07:56 AM

• Rob Stout

03/05/2018 07:54 AM

• Janet Griffith schober

03/05/2018 05:53 AM

• Barbara Ferris

03/05/2018 02:00 AM

• Eddie Byrn

03/05/2018 12:20 AM

• Billie R Hayworth

03/04/2018 11:20 PM

Oh dear God.....PLEEEEEEAAAAZZZZEEE deliver us from mental midgets......

• Shirley Wilkes

To the CMA Foundation Board
From Mike Huckabee
March 1, 2018

Dear Board Members:

Sincerely,

Mike Huckabee

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW. I READ THEM!

OR IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU CAN DO SO HERE.

• Paul Daugherty

03/06/2018 06:32 AM

• John Sweet

03/06/2018 03:26 AM

Damn Mike, wonderful letter!

• Gerri L. Morgan

03/05/2018 11:05 PM

[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected]

• Marsha McKenney

03/05/2018 10:55 PM

How pathetic and intolerant from people who demand tolerance. It’s their loss.

• James Rogers

03/05/2018 10:28 PM

• Tresa Ames

03/05/2018 08:31 PM

• Jane Rininger

03/05/2018 07:09 PM

what a 'classy letter', but I wouldn't have expected anything less.

• Tammy Clause

03/05/2018 05:59 PM

Mr. Huckabee you and your daughter are doing a fantastic job.
    Truth will set you free. Evil "haters" don't like the truth.
    Thank you so much.

• Chip Waldron

03/05/2018 04:43 PM

• Becki Burr

03/05/2018 04:26 PM

• Melissa Tinker

03/05/2018 02:56 PM

• Thomas R Morgan

03/05/2018 01:47 PM

• Don Wood

03/05/2018 01:36 PM

School shootings are virtually unheard of in Israel – this is why

• Hypocrite

03/05/2018 01:09 PM

Did you even just stay silent?

• Richard Belknap

03/05/2018 12:54 PM

• Richard E Johns

03/05/2018 12:23 PM

• Leonard Zell

03/05/2018 12:23 PM

• diana perkinson

03/05/2018 12:20 PM

• Julius Cruise

03/05/2018 12:03 PM

I hope that you and Fox News get back together. Our family loved your show.

• Audrey Parker

• James Warner

03/05/2018 08:51 AM

• Patricia O'Bryant Hawkins

03/05/2018 08:35 AM

• Roger Angelo Lucheta

03/05/2018 08:21 AM

God bless you governor, for standing for your principles.

• Janice Brown

03/05/2018 07:56 AM

• Rob Stout

03/05/2018 07:54 AM

• Janet Griffith schober

03/05/2018 05:53 AM

• Barbara Ferris

03/05/2018 02:00 AM

• Eddie Byrn

03/05/2018 12:20 AM

• Billie R Hayworth

03/04/2018 11:20 PM

Oh dear God.....PLEEEEEEAAAAZZZZEEE deliver us from mental midgets......

• Shirley Wilkes