October 13, 2019

• Paul Holder

10/13/2019 10:50 PM

I absolutely LOVE the work you and President Trump have gotten done! Keep it up!
    God bless you all!

• Dusty Burton

10/13/2019 08:39 PM

Sent this interview to my liberal children! Hope they LISTEN to the entire content!

• Arthur LeBeau, Jr.

10/13/2019 08:17 PM

I love and respect Mike Pence for his strong Christian faith and I believe he is a great asset to President "The Donald" and that our Lord Jesus is directing them and that VP Pence is a tremendous influence on President Trump. Thank you Lord Jesus for these two leaders, Amen.

• Suzanne Utts

10/13/2019 07:40 PM

Wonderful interview! Thank you for having it and "Way to go Mike Pence!" I hope at some point that he will do some political cartoons for us!

• Jerry Korba

10/13/2019 06:33 PM

This may shock a few viewers Donald Trump might just be a bit more outgoing than Mike Pence VP Pence I believe is so necessary to be with Donald Trump although Donald usually does what he wants he has Mike Pence to smooth over a rough spot Donald may create. I really do not know a Politician that could take all the ambushes Donald has taken and still bring this nation to the best of times outside of politics. I said this before take the House back add a few more Senators not named Romny the dunce, get China out of the lawmakers pockets let Americans work the grand kids have a chance to live a great life. Does Warren think Black people are stupid I watched her tell a lie in front of them about being fired because she was pregnant it was as bad as Hilary told Black people she carried hot sauce in her purse when she went out to dine. White women your not going to fool Black people they are to smart for that they have watched Democrats for 50 years they have caught on your lies are called pandering we all get it!! When Black people turn conservative this country's only competitor will be space aliens. All Americans working together would be so awesome I only dream of living long enough to see it. Thats my American Dream! LETS WORK TOGETHER.......

• Martha J Bellizzi

10/13/2019 06:30 PM

Cancel all Obama phones. This Obama program is costing the taxpayers millions each month!!!

• Jane Faatz Mitchell

10/13/2019 06:28 PM

No other President has done the things Pres. Trump and his administration have done for the American people. God bless them!

• Everett F BATEY II

10/13/2019 06:05 PM

Opposed to impeachment. Maybe time to prosecute Dark Exec Branch folks for Treason, friends of hanoi fane, etc. NOW lets get off the backs of my conservative DoD unions and those of us who served.

• Carl Smith

10/13/2019 05:42 PM

All the SANE people understand the WHY Trump and Pence were elected but the media is still hung up on being not only wrong but SOOOO Wrong about the 2016 election and now their lack of Maturity is causing them to dig thier own graves or finishing the media having any credibility moving forward. One of Life's Lessons that Dad imparted to me was being able to admit when your Wrong. That and 'Your Word is your Bond"

• Zella Scheer

10/13/2019 05:37 PM

When will Republican Congress and Senators finally stand up and fight? I'm tired of seeing them lay down!

• Jose G Gonzalez

10/13/2019 05:17 PM

What a nice guy we have as a Vice president. It is an honor for us. God may bless him and his family.

• Amelia Little

10/13/2019 05:15 PM

Thank you for the interview with VP Mike Pence. Thank him for his service to our country.

• Ginger Heiderscheidt

10/13/2019 05:11 PM

God bless you Mr. Pence! You and the President are a great team.

• Cliff Newman

10/13/2019 04:37 PM

The democrats have not gotten on board because they are following there evil carnal nature (their feelings & emotions) which Scripture states is controlled by Satan rather than following truth which comes from God.

• Violet Braaten

10/13/2019 04:31 PM

I really have no right to comment because I’m a CANADIAN but I just want it known that I strongly support both President Donald Trump and VP Mike Pence and constantly pray for them.. God has raised them up to perform His will and in His strength they will accomplish it. God bless you all as you serve Him so faithfully.

• William Scott Tait

10/13/2019 04:27 PM

Down to earth person. too bad more politicians are not like him, but I believe they will pay the price for being what there have become, a do nothing, bigoted bunch of greedy people who do not do what they sort to do when elected. A great reason to pass a term limits bill to rid the Congress of these types we not have.
    Keep up the Great Work that is being done, when no one else has in the last many decades that have past.

• Audrey Skarness

10/13/2019 04:24 PM

Watched your program last night....Mr. Pence is a very nice gentleman.

• Jolyn Linkous

10/13/2019 04:14 PM

Vice President Pence is the greatest Vice President I have know in my 78 years. Love him and President Trump!

• LeeAnn McDonald

10/13/2019 04:03 PM

We were honored you came to Minneapolis. Thank you!

• Carol Davis

10/13/2019 03:59 PM

You can count on my prayers and my families for our great President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence and their families! ??????

• LeeAnn McDonald

10/13/2019 03:57 PM

He is remarkable, we love him. He is a loyal, christian, patriot and POTUS picked a winner.

• Jeanne Weller

10/13/2019 03:56 PM

I was very impressed with this interview and am sharing it because I think others need to see it. Many don't know this information and I want people to have the opportunity to get the 'other side' of the story~!!

• Marion Lovell

10/13/2019 03:45 PM

I love that you had Mike Pence VP on your show! Thanks for bringing out the info that people need to hear! God Bless Mike and family and God Bless you!

• Beverly Nolan

10/13/2019 03:21 PM

Thank You for this interview. Our VP is a principled man whose Christian faith benefits us all. We would be lucky to have him as our President after Trump's next term. I just can't get behind the "We must elect a female" movement when the current options are so lacking in the ethics and civility required for the position.

• Del Vanderbeek

10/13/2019 03:17 PM

It just great to hear about all of the wonderful things that are happening in America and the world under the direction of President Trump and Vice President Pence. So many of these thing are not reported by the major news networks, they would rather report biased and incorrect information
    and criticize them rather than report all correct and truthful information and news that is really being done.

News Briefs

• Jose G Gonzalez

10/13/2019 05:17 PM

• Amelia Little

10/13/2019 05:15 PM

• Ginger Heiderscheidt

10/13/2019 05:11 PM

God bless you Mr. Pence! You and the President are a great team.

• Cliff Newman

10/13/2019 04:37 PM

• Violet Braaten

10/13/2019 04:31 PM

• William Scott Tait

10/13/2019 04:27 PM

• Audrey Skarness

10/13/2019 04:24 PM

Watched your program last night....Mr. Pence is a very nice gentleman.

• Jolyn Linkous

10/13/2019 04:14 PM

• LeeAnn McDonald

10/13/2019 04:03 PM

We were honored you came to Minneapolis. Thank you!

• Carol Davis

• Jose G Gonzalez

10/13/2019 05:17 PM

• Amelia Little

10/13/2019 05:15 PM

• Ginger Heiderscheidt

10/13/2019 05:11 PM

God bless you Mr. Pence! You and the President are a great team.

• Cliff Newman

10/13/2019 04:37 PM

• Violet Braaten

10/13/2019 04:31 PM

• William Scott Tait

10/13/2019 04:27 PM

• Audrey Skarness

10/13/2019 04:24 PM

Watched your program last night....Mr. Pence is a very nice gentleman.

• Jolyn Linkous

10/13/2019 04:14 PM

• LeeAnn McDonald

10/13/2019 04:03 PM

We were honored you came to Minneapolis. Thank you!

• Carol Davis

• Jose G Gonzalez

10/13/2019 05:17 PM

• Amelia Little

10/13/2019 05:15 PM

• Ginger Heiderscheidt

10/13/2019 05:11 PM

God bless you Mr. Pence! You and the President are a great team.

• Cliff Newman

10/13/2019 04:37 PM

• Violet Braaten

10/13/2019 04:31 PM

• William Scott Tait

10/13/2019 04:27 PM

• Audrey Skarness

10/13/2019 04:24 PM

Watched your program last night....Mr. Pence is a very nice gentleman.

• Jolyn Linkous

10/13/2019 04:14 PM

• LeeAnn McDonald

10/13/2019 04:03 PM

We were honored you came to Minneapolis. Thank you!

• Carol Davis