It struck me after the two extremely lame Democrat “debates” that a lot of questions just didn’t get asked –- and will no doubt NEVER be asked, let alone answered, as long as the moderators are from NBC and MSNBC. (Rachel Maddow? Come on!) So here’s my list of 20 questions for their next “debate,” some serious and some just for fun.
1. As a progressive, you want to restrict or perhaps ban gun ownership, but you also favor open borders. If you open the borders and don’t have ICE to police people coming in and what they are bringing with them, how will you address the huge black market of guns for criminals after limiting or even destroying the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding Americans?
2. If you believed a presidential campaign was using foreign interference to affect the outcome of an election, you would be extremely concerned, would you not? Then why haven’t you criticized Robert Mueller for not investigating Christopher Steele’s Russian “dossier” that was intended to help Hillary Clinton?
3. (for Julian Castro) You said that “reproductive justice” should be offered to trans women who might be too poor to exercise their right of choice, meaning have an abortion. Would you please explain, in complete detail, just how a trans woman, who is biologically a man but identifies as a woman, can become pregnant and possibly require the services of an abortion doctor? Take all the time you need.
4. When you start printing all the money you’ll need to pay for “Medicare For All” (including illegal immigrants) and debt-free college, along with the millions and millions of forms for all the paperwork, how many square miles of forest do you think you’ll have to cut down to make that much paper?
5. When our country goes the way of Venezuela, in a scenario that makes the Great Depression look like Shangri-La, utterly broke because of wildly uncontrollable spending on “free” stuff, will you still have the ability to somehow blame Donald Trump?
6. In the past, Barack Obama expressed opposition to same-sex marriage. (So did Hillary, by the way.) Since leftists never forgive people for what they’ve said many years before, does this mean that when the Obamas create TV and movie projects under their new entertainment contract, you will boycott them? Will you encourage film crews not to work on their projects?
7. The Democrat Party is so far left now that it can’t even see the center. Please explain why you, personally, should be considered the MOST radical of all the candidates and therefore qualified to be the nominee.
8. (Part 2) Then, after you win you party’s nomination, what are you going to say to fool moderates into voting for such a radical leftist as yourself in the general election?
9. (for Kamala Harris) With the economy roaring and unemployment rates for blacks and Latinos staggeringly low, why are you talking as if we were all living in the 1930s Dust Bowl and needed to help starving families put food on the table?
10. To prove you are a dedicated progressive, please explain why a self-identifying Cherokee Native American such as Elizabeth Warren –- the only “indigenous” person in the race, and also female –- shouldn’t immediately be proclaimed our next President by universal affirmation, out of fairness and the rejection of British colonialism.
11. (for all white male candidates) How can you possibly justify running for President at all when it’s time for a woman –- ideally a young, non-white, bisexual, bipolar, vegan, Marxist, HIV-positive plus-size trans woman –- to lead? (You don’t have to answer, Pete Buttigieg, as your gayness places you in a historically oppressed group and cancels out both your whiteness and maleness.)
12. (for younger candidates) Just about every demographic group in America is subject to some form of discrimination, especially older professionals in the job market. You profess to be strongly opposed to discrimination. At the same time, you make comments about “a new generation of leadership” and “putting a fresh face” on the Democratic Party. Here’s your question: Are you only ageist when you think it will benefit you personally?
13. Show of hands: how many of you have personally invited an illegal immigrant from Guatamala or El Salvador into your home to live? Do not count your live-in maid.
14. (for Marianne Williamson) You said last time in your closing statement that as President you are going to “harness love” for political purposes. Did you get that idea from Bill Clinton?
(Incidentally, Williamson tweeted this in 2017: “Just beneath the surface, this isn’t politics it’s black magic. Entirely a psychic battle. Use your shield of Virtue and your sword of Truth.” In the '90s, Williamson attended a New Age retreat at Camp David with Hillary and Jean Houston, whom you might recall conducted those sessions with Hillary that sort-of "channeled" Eleanor Roosevelt.)
15. (for Pete Buttigieg) You have said it’s morally wrong to enforce national borders, that we must decriminalize illegal border crossings. So, is it also morally wrong to look the other way as they bring in guns, heroin, cocaine, fentanyl, banned pesticides and other chemicals, deadly diseases, and preteen sex slaves?
16. (for Bernie Sanders) During the first debate, you said it’s not “court packing” to “rotate” judges in and out of courts to bring in “new blood.” My question to you is this: Have you considered having a diagnostic brain scan?
17. (for Kamala Harris) To paint Joe Biden as a racist (while saying “I don’t think you’re a racist...”) and to put a personal spin on it, you completely distorted the busing you experienced as a little girl –- it was not federal court-ordered busing but a local voluntary program in California. You yourself had a privileged upbringing –- your father was a professor. Please explain why you think forced busing was a good thing when most people –- both black and white –- hated it.
18. (to “Beto” O’Rourke) Por que estas hablando espanol, Senor O’Rourke? Su espanol esta terrible.
19. (to Bill de Blasio) When you yelled a phrase in Spanish to a crowd of striking airport workers in Miami, did you know you were shouting the motto of murderous revolutionary Che Guevara, who helped Fidel Castro take over Cuba and executed over 100 people by shooting them in the face? You issued a hasty apology, but would you like to take this opportunity to personally apologize to the Cubans who fled Castro’s regime and are now living in Florida? Also, are you really this much of an idiot?
20. (to Pete Buttigieg) In the first debate, you said that offering Medicare to everyone who wanted it was –- and I quote –- “a very natural glidepath to the single payer environment.” My question to you is, did you come up with that phrase by yourself, or have you been reading too much Marianne Williamson?
That’s my 20 questions for now. After seeing all these Democrat candidates in action, I think it likely that we will have a very natural glidepath to the Trump re-election environment.