As long as we’re on the subject of the Democrats letting the tail wag the dog and kowtowing to their crazy radical left wing, how about a round-up of stories illustrating just how crazy they are?
1. Continuing the left's campaigns of open harassment as the best way to influence people, some illegal immigration amnesty activists followed Sen. Kyrsten Sinema into the women’s restroom at the Arizona college where she teaches and kept lecturing and lobbying her from outside the toilet stall door while filming the entire intrusion on their cell phones.
Incidentally, they also continued the harassment in her class and proudly chanted that they were “undocumented and unafraid,” which sounds as if they’re daring the feds to deport them. How about taking them up on that dare?
Sen. Sinema seems to be reaching the end of her patience with the leaders of her Party….
And she can’t be too crazy about the idiotic rank-and-file members who film and harass women in public bathrooms. My suggestion to her: change parties. Join the Republicans, the party that believes women actually have a right to privacy in their bathrooms.
PS – Here’s info on the Arizona law that makes it a crime to film people in bathrooms without their consent, if anyone is interested in arresting, expelling or deporting these people.
2. If you thought caring, compassionate leftists were better than that, where in the world did you get that crazy idea? These are the same people who react with open glee to the news that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh tested positive for COVID-19.
Sadly for them, he’s fine.
3. Washington Rep. Pramila Jayapal, the chair of the “Progressive” caucus, told CNN that she wouldn’t vote for any bill that has the Hyde Amendment in it, which bans federal funding of elective abortions. She then kept talking and revealed that she doesn’t even understand what the Hyde Amendment is, and that she thinks a majority of Americans oppose it, when countless polls show the opposite.
4. Hillary Clinton injected herself back into the news by making a statement that had the writer Bonchie at Redstate.com wondering if she’d lost her mind. Railing against Sens. Manchin and Sinema for not supporting the $3.5 trillion spending orgy, Hillary said she’s genuinely afraid that this country will descend into “minority rule.”
First of all, the Founders gave us various safeguards to prevent the “tyranny” of majority rule. Hillary seems to have adopted the bizarre mindset of all leftists, that their view is the only objectively true stance and therefore, most people must agree with them, and anyone who disagrees has something wrong with them and must be silenced.
Secondly, if Manchin, Sinema and 50 Republican Senators oppose this bill, then that’s 52-48 against it. It loses by majority vote. No wonder leftists want to declare math to be white supremacist and ban it.
5. Finally, no round-up of leftwing lunacy would be complete without the latest musings from Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Here, AOC explains why she refuses to compromise on the giant spending bill, because getting nothing is better than getting something, or something like that.
If she’s happy getting nothing, then no wonder she’s a socialist.