Did Adam Schiff's impeachment hearings change your mind? Leave me a comment below.  I READ THEM!

Terrible reviews

Terrible reviews

• Warren T McSwain

12/04/2019 01:56 PM

Noway! Trump is far from perfect but is only doing what he was elected to do.

• Lance E Brown

12/04/2019 01:49 PM

My favorite part of any circus is the “clown car”. AAAaaannnd here we have it. I have listened to today's edition / installment / episode of this SITCOM and the 1st thing I see is that anytime anyone attempts to table anything that is in opposition to the DEM position. They get shut down, stonewalled, shouted down, or just told that their opinion will not be heard. They bat back and forth the “definitions of” but so far no “evidence of “. So far it is all about the word though ? I'm just not seeing any wrong doing “by Trump”. It is the Oval office's job to insure that the tax payers money IS NOT going to corrupt people. I also have two burning question. Why are the children of long time capital hill residents employed in the Ukraine. Why are / is America providing money to Ukraine for defense and then demanding that they BUY the weapons they need for that defense FROM US? Box up a few Anti Tank Weapons, Merry Christmas them to Ukraine THEN talk up how important it was that they got them.

• Peggy Swan

12/04/2019 10:36 AM

No it did not. It is ridiculous.

• Darlene French

12/04/2019 08:25 AM

• Deanna Drab

12/04/2019 06:25 AM

Let's see.......our elected officials are wasting taxpayer time and dollars because a select number of them hate President Donald Trump. And we, American taxpayers, are supposed to be pleased? I think not. Get back to the work the American people elected you to do and leave a duly elected American president to do his job!

• Dragos Sfinteanu

12/04/2019 04:19 AM

Changing my mind ? It would probably Governor Huckabee the person able to convince me to change an opinion , but not in the case of impeachment of the President of United States. Such alternative does not exist, for both of us. Adam Schiff, in spite of his alumni credentials, is a congenital liar, blinded by hatred against the President. And, considering his eyes jumping out from the orbits when speaking about the President or listening to Nunez, Jordan, or Stefanick, he is probably insane. By the way, today (Dec. 3) in London, meeting the PM Trudeau, Mr. Trump speaking about impeachment and Schiff said ..."he is a sick man".

• Cindy Kirkland

12/04/2019 03:27 AM

No, I do not think President Trump should be impeached!

• Barbara C Smith

12/04/2019 12:22 AM

No, it has not changed my mind. I think they should be doing the job they were elected to do. Instead, they choose to continue to put on this political circus.

• Gloria Burkhart

12/03/2019 10:22 PM

Absolutely not!

• Jean Boyer Digerness

12/03/2019 10:11 PM

• Diana Sneddon

12/03/2019 09:23 PM

Adam Schiff has been conducting the House Intel hearings not as real hearings but as Stalinist-run inquisitions. It has turned off most thinking Americans. The American people see right through their unfairness and will use the ballot box to show their extreme displeasure with the radical Dems when we show up to vote Trump into 2020 by more than a landslide!

• Pamela Mixon

12/03/2019 09:17 PM

That whole impeachment inquiry was a hoax and a waste of taxpayer’s money!

• Patricia S Hazard

12/03/2019 08:10 PM

The Democratic circus must stop. I have been a moderate Republican, but voted for more democrats than republicans. Since 2008 I leaned more and more to strong republican. As of 2016...I will never vote for a democratic again!

• Patrick Labbe

12/03/2019 07:06 PM

• John Farson

12/03/2019 06:40 PM

No - Trump was not guilty and Schiff has done nothing to prove otherwise. I do feel strongly now that the whole democratic party should be impeached and dissolved. They have missed the biggest opportunity of their careers to do something good for the people of this country. All they have done is show that the American people mean nothing to them and all they are after is socialism at the expense of the people who elected them. They could have done so much good for society but have done nothing for the last 3 years. Show me something that they have done other than obstruction of justice.
    Thank you.

• Maureen Drinkman

12/03/2019 06:30 PM

no it didnt change my mind...he needs to go as most of them democrats, corrupt bunch of ding dongs....

• Stowell C Werden

12/03/2019 05:33 PM

Impeach Adam Schiff! & Nancy

• Janice Horner

12/03/2019 05:29 PM

Do not impeach a president for being the president.

• Lee Gabel

12/03/2019 05:12 PM

NO. He's just another Dem nutjob

• Charles Stewart

12/03/2019 05:03 PM

No! I cannot believe all the disrespect for the office of the president and our President, Donald Trump. The democrats have to be held accountable but I doubt if this will ever happen.

• Regina Lindsey

12/03/2019 04:41 PM

No, not one little bit!

• Adrian Darkow

12/03/2019 04:02 PM

Not one iota. We need to impeach Schiff!

• David E Van Fosson

12/03/2019 03:57 PM

NO. no crime, no impeachment

• Carl Mann

12/03/2019 03:45 PM

No change in mind, but I do wonder how a good principled man stands up against a continuing onslaught of unbridled inspections, half truths, and made-up accusations. It's by God's grace that life and liberty remain.

• Gary Schroeder

12/03/2019 03:40 PM

Sounds like something the President would do. Not sure it’s impeachment worthy. Because of his conduct/ character issues, I won’t vote for him again.