• Elizabeth D. Frank

07/20/2020 06:27 PM

Exactly what OUR (All Americans ) have stated so well in our Constitution. My heart breaks for the misguided youth who are largely not black who are trying to dismantle our country. Elizabeth Frank People are so willing to accept mob rule.

• Douglas Pinckney

07/20/2020 06:00 PM

Governor Huckabee,

I still believe you would be one of our greatest presidents if you would run again. Would there be any chance of a bid again in 2024?

Your supporter,
    Doug Pinckney

• Ramona Levine

07/20/2020 04:49 PM

Amazing
    I only wish everyone can hear your wise words
    Say hi to Toby for me
    ????

• Nolan Abra

07/20/2020 03:57 PM

Very well said Governor, I'm a 70 yo veteran and Christian and what we all have witnessed in the last couple of months has been absolutely appalling! What moron came up with the idea to do away with the police? How can so many abide by this madness? I am truly worried about our future as a nation.
    God bless you sir and God bless America!

• Robert E Wellston

07/20/2020 03:44 PM

Amen brother. What you say is exactly right. I challenge them to put their money where their mouths are. If Black Lives Matter to them so much, why are they not in the cities were black men are killing other black men and children. Why are they not upset about black families torn apart by absent fathers? Why are they not torn apart by black babies being murdered by an organization (Planned Parenthood) that founded by a racist, Margaret Sanger? When BLM address these issues, people will support them,no matter their color.

• Marsha Redd

07/20/2020 03:29 PM

I have nothing profound to say except RIGHT ON! as usual. Keep speaking truth. I really want your dog to have a treat, especially since I used to have a dog named Toby.

• Dorcas Johnson

07/20/2020 02:57 PM

Give Toby a treat!

• YOLANDA WHITE

07/20/2020 01:48 PM

I SO TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, HOWEVER . I MYSELF AM PRAYING THAT THE LORD RAISES PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF TO SPEAK UP FOR OUR POLICE FORCE. I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS IN WHICH I CAN LET MY VOICE BE HEARD. I DON'T DO FACEBOOK. TWEETER. ETC. BUT I AM TRYING TO BECOME MORE COMPUTER LITERATE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

• Lynn Hoyt

07/20/2020 01:30 PM

I am so frustrated. People I care very much about are still listening to the MSM and believing, even when their own eyes are telling a different story! They still believe that the news on the 3 reg tv stations are telling the truth. One is a nurse, a wonderful loving lady, and it hurts me to see her falling for all this nonsense.

• JULIANNE THORNE

07/20/2020 01:25 PM

This monologue was very well spoken. Accurate. I hope people will listen to a voice of reason.

• Theresa Voight Baysinger

07/20/2020 01:09 PM

God bless you!

• Judy Getz

07/20/2020 01:01 PM

Amen.

• Sidney Patin

07/20/2020 12:55 PM

Right on Gov. Huckabee. You are spot on correct.

• Albert D Brown

07/20/2020 12:54 PM

Excellent video.

• Don WATTS

07/20/2020 12:44 PM

This didn't start in the last few months it started back in around Oct last year when people started dumping water on police and the news made it out to be no big deal they aren't hurting anyone, that was the start of assaulting police when they should have gone to jail.

• LINDA HOLLEY

07/20/2020 12:38 PM

WE BETTER STAND UP FOR THE RIGHTS FOR OUR FREEDOM. ALSO WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT BURNING OUR US FLAG. I LIKE VERY MUCH.

• Vickie Watts

07/20/2020 12:36 PM

The latest issue of “Rolling Stone” magazine has an article about the formation of BLM that is very eye-opening.

• Ken Johnson

07/20/2020 12:36 PM

Those with common sense agree with you Mr. Huckabee. Those who lack sense are BLM protestors and gutless morons who don’t stand up for their God given rights.

• Ona Thacker

07/20/2020 12:34 PM

Your words are so true. I wish they could be printed in every paper if our country and posted to every social media outlet.
    God bless you for all you do!

• Michael T Youngblood

07/20/2020 12:33 PM

Sadly the BLM movement isn't about ALL Black Lives because they seem to have forgotten about the Blacks that are killed every day in Abortion clinics, About the innocent Blacks that are killed in Chicago every week , So if the protesters actually care about Black lives why aren't they marching in protest in front of Planned Parenthood ?, Why aren't the Militant Blacks not in the 'Hood in Chicago removing illegal weapons from drug gangs ?I really don't need to ask these questions because You , I and the rest of America has already figured it out.

• Dianne James

07/20/2020 12:29 PM

Your commentary was spot on. BLM is not about equality. They are anarchists with the goal of bringing down the United States. I think you're right, the Silent Majority must speak up. As I see it our choices in the 2020 General Election are between, Freedom vs. Communism. I have already been volunteering to help re-elect President Trump. He is our hope.