• SUSAN BLANC

08/24/2020 10:18 PM

Thank You President Trump and Governor Mike.Great Interview.

• Eric Eliasson

08/24/2020 10:10 PM

What a great interview Mike! Love the room in the WH too. News is hard to listen to these days, more so than anytime in my life but hearing someone of your character talk about the issues and remind us how much President Trump has done to preserve what matters most to our party is such a joy to watch. Thank you for the thought and quality of your communications.

• Dawn M Lamb

08/24/2020 09:44 PM

Great interview!!!! Just so you know.. I didn't vote for him cause he has,a great personality..wink. I VOTED FOR HIM CAUSE HE LOVES AMERICA.. I was not crazy about the wall.. But I didn't let that stand in my thinking.. He loves this country.. That was good enough for me.. Every thing else is chump change.. GOD and country are the big deals, and he loves both..

• Leonard Hunt

08/24/2020 09:20 PM

Mr. President, I wish to thank you and V.P. Pence for all you are doing and have done. You sir in my opinion, Are the Greatest, Strongest President of my life time and I'm 64 years old. Again, Thank You and God Bless .

• Tony Smith

08/24/2020 09:18 PM

Thanks for interviewing the President, Mike.

• Patrick Coakley

08/24/2020 09:04 PM

Great interview Mike very through Q/A. I also tend to agree with Mr. Trump that without Twitter he would not be where he is. He took his message right to the people because he knew it is what we wanted. Again great interview!

• Jane F Mitchell

08/24/2020 09:01 PM

I'm so proud of our great President! He works so hard, and has been attacked like no President in our country ever. I pray every day for our President and our country. I wonder why the liberal media is allowed to lie 24/7. Can't anything be done about that?

• Wanda Loyd

08/24/2020 08:58 PM

Loved it! But he needs to tell his sister to shut up. She was on ABC world News w/David Muir tonight, talking about how irresponsible Trump is, what a big liar, etc. Not a good thing at all. But I like him. I’m going to vote straight red!

• Judy Gordon

08/24/2020 08:42 PM

gonna watch again.

• Faye M Linton

08/24/2020 08:35 PM

Today, 8/24/20, just got to see it. Who cares how he sounds? Can we please remember it was smooth talking thieves that nearly stole our Great America but for God Almighty and His dedicated servants.

• Joan Helen Chambers

08/24/2020 08:35 PM

Great interview - thanks Huck - I pray everyone sees the interview.
    The fake news media should be as fair!

• Joan Helen Chambers

08/24/2020 08:27 PM

Great interview - thanks Huck - I pray everyone sees the interview.
    The fake news media should be as fair!

• Kerry Yandle

08/24/2020 08:23 PM

Great interview, Gov. Huckabee. You really got good hard hitting questions and good answers as well. Thank you,
    Kerry M. Yandle

• MARY C WILLIAMS

08/24/2020 08:18 PM

Thank you, President Trump, for standing up for America and for Americans! GOD bless America and GOD bless President Trump!!! Thank you, Governor Huckabee, for standing up for America and Americans also!!!

• Doug Moon

08/24/2020 08:15 PM

When I listen to President Trump talk about his accomplishments, I often am reminded of Walter Brennan's character in the tv series "The Guns of Will Sonnett"; his seminal line was "no brag, just fact". It's not bragging if it's just the truth, is it? I recently received a link from a friend, listing accomplishments of this administration since the day that the Donald took office, recorded in chronological order. I stopped reading about two years in because it was already several pages worth of stunning conservative victories! 12 More Years!

• Cindy Carrington

08/24/2020 08:03 PM

Great interview, you brought up good points. Two great men talking, really enjoyed it.

• David W Schoffstall

08/24/2020 08:00 PM

An excellent interview Mike. Love your show and receiving your daily email.

• Mirlean Faircloth

08/24/2020 07:59 PM

Great Interview!
    Loved hearing this!

• Connie Wilson

08/24/2020 07:42 PM

Ah, so refreshing after the democratic bleak lie athon! Couldn't watch much of them, too depressing. How anyone can profess to be a Christian and be against all of God's laws makes me shudder, especially their disregard for human life. GOD BLESS both of you!

• Charlotte Brees

08/24/2020 07:29 PM

President Trump is my hero. I don't care how he says things. He DOES things RIGHT!

• Linda Hebert

08/24/2020 07:27 PM

Exclusive! Uncut Response to Governor Huckabee's Interview With President Trump! Keep them coming, accelerate Tweets and pour on the "law and order!" Thank you both for providing clear, complete and factual channels of communication with the American people!

• Ken Johnson

08/24/2020 07:07 PM

• Ann Davidson

08/24/2020 06:57 PM

Good interview. Wonderful. Really. Democrats don't want to fund the police. Or our military. We won't have a country if we don't have our military.

• Tracie Gipson

08/24/2020 06:50 PM

I am so proud of our President! He has done an awesome job! 4 MORE YEARS!??

• Elaine Liming

08/24/2020 06:48 PM

Loved it and will send this to friends in key states---Wisconsin--Maryland---Mass. Conn. R.I
    Ca. Tenn. Florida Ohio Wyoming- High School and College friends from two colleges I graduated from. My Democratic friends will receive the Democrats are not the Party of JFK any more--Democratic Socialist's Party of America.