NeverTrumpers Not Welcome, Not News

January 18, 2017

The Washington Post reports that a group of NeverTrump Republican national security experts who signed open letters during the campaign attacking Trump’s character and calling his candidacy a danger to the nation now lament that he’s not hiring them for his Administration. They’re whining that it’s “hostile,” that it’s as if Trump compiled an “enemies list” and they’re being blacklisted.

No Shinola, Sherlock? He didn’t need to compile an enemies list: his enemies voluntarily signed their names on their own list! I realize things work differently in DC, but in the real world, when you publicly call the boss every dirty name in the book, you assume he won’t be hiring you any time soon. But even in DC, do things really work that way? Do you think that if Hillary Clinton had won, she’d have offered me a Cabinet position?

Jimmy Kimmel does a comedy bit called “Is This News?” where he spotlights a news story so blindingly obvious that you wonder why anyone would even bother reporting it. I nominate this story for the next edition of that bit.

Read more.

• Darrel Lemke

01/22/2017 05:00 PM

Matthew 25:1-13

“Midnight”

The Cry “Blue Lives Matter” is defined by the Star-Spangled Banner: The Five Wise Virgins are defined by the Five Civilized Tribes: The Five Foolish Virgins are defined by The Five Pillars of Islam.

• Darrel Lemke

01/22/2017 04:28 PM

Matthew 25:1-13

“The Midnight Cry”

The Star-Spangled Banner is The Midnight Cry: The Five Civilized Tribes are The Five Wise Virgins: The Five Pillars of Islam are The Five Foolish Virgins.

• Darrel Lemke

01/22/2017 10:30 AM

Revelation 3:7-13

“An Open Door”

The door is open for me, as “The Great White Buffalo”, to be the 46th President of the United States of America under the Constitution of the United States of America.

• Darrel Lemke

01/22/2017 09:33 AM

Romans 8:28

“Working Together For Good”

Prior to Barack Obama’s second term I sent out mail to certain people, including Donald Trump, because I believed that if it is God’s will for me to be the 46th President of the United States of America under the Constitution for the United States of America, then Donald Trump had to have a part in God’s Plan. – Darrel Lemke

• Darrel Lemke

01/22/2017 08:15 AM

If I am not mistaken, then “The Great White Buffalo” as presented by Ted Nugent on the “Double Live Gonzo!” album is prophetic and may define the 46th President of the United States of America.

NeverTrumpers Not Welcome, Not News

01/22/2017 10:30 AM

Revelation 3:7-13

“An Open Door”

• Darrel Lemke

01/22/2017 09:33 AM

Romans 8:28

“Working Together For Good”

• Darrel Lemke