Hillary's excuses continue

March 26, 2018

Hillary Clinton’s recent remarks in India, in which she blamed her Presidential loss in 2016 on Trump voters being racist and sexist, and on women obeying their husbands and voting against her, rightly generated so much angry backlash that Democrats up for reelection in red states are trying to build a “big, beautiful wall”...between them and Hillary.

Those comments were so breathtakingly insulting that they overshadowed another phony excuse that Hillary floated: that she got the votes of the “optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving-forward” parts of America responsible for two-thirds of US GDP while Trump-supporting states are presumably the habitats of knuckle-dragging layabouts and hillbillies. But that shouldn’t be allowed to pass without comment. Turns out it would have been more accurate to say that she got the votes of the parts of the country run by people who think like her and that, therefore, people are fleeing like rats off a sinking ship.

At the link, Stephen Moore and Arthur Laffer compare the 12 states that voted for Hillary and Trump by the widest margins. Over the past few years, Hillary’s states suffered the biggest loss of population; Trump’s enjoyed the greatest influx of new residents (optimistic, diverse!) Trump-voting states enjoy twice the rate of job creation (dynamic!) From 2006-2016, Hillary’s top 12 states lost $113.6 billion in combined wealth, while Trump’s top dozen states gained $116.0 billion (moving forward!)

But this is the most telling stat of all: while it’s true that Hillary had strong support in the bluest of blue areas – big cities with very lucrative industries such as finance, government, high tech and entertainment – they were not only islands of blue surrounded by a sea of red, they were also islands of big money surrounded by people struggling to make ends meet under the kind of high-tax, big government, economy-strangling policies that she would have continued in Washington if elected.

Liberals love to complain about “income inequality” (just last week, we were laughing about a confab of socialist millionaires – Michael Moore, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren – who lamented income inequality yet declined the opportunity to redistribute their own wealth to the crowd). Well, here’s a superlative that Hillary can honestly claim when comparing her states to Trump’s:

Three of Hillary’s top states – New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts – lead the nation in having the biggest gaps in wealth between rich and poor. Which is surprising: I might have guessed California, where tech billionaires and Hollywood stars live in splendor beyond the imaginations of ancient kings while the people who clean their mansions can only afford to live in their cars. That’s as close as Hillary ever got to most working people: driving past their houses-on-wheels, on the way to yet another big-bucks fundraiser. For the record, that’s one of several genuine reasons why she didn’t win the presidency.

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW. I READ THEM!

Schiff can't keep hiding Ciaramella and the coup

The fight over "crying baby Trump"

The fight over "crying baby Trump"

Schiff can't keep hiding Ciaramella and the coup

• Kevin Schwinkendorf

03/30/2018 06:37 PM

Here is another way of looking at Hillary Clinton's remarks about how her support came from those areas that contributed 2/3 of the nation's GDP. I am an engineer, and another engineering friend of mine had a habit of saying that the trick to analyzing any problem correctly was in "defining the boundaries of the control volume correctly." Translated into English, what this means is that all of the "big picture" that relates to a problem needs to be considered. In the case of contributions to GDP, one could make the argument that the agricultural exchange markets in Chicago ("Blue city") contribute significantly to GDP (corn and soybean futures, etc.). However, without the actual farmers (who live in those "deplorable red counties"), those ag markets in Chicago would not exist. They would have nothing to trade. So, draw the boundaries for the analysis correctly...

• Kathy Sperber

03/28/2018 09:55 PM

I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton because I don't always agree with her politics. She is dishonest, doesn't think the rules apply to her and I don't think she always has America's best interest at heart. That being said, I have a hard time distinguishing between a white female that votes how her husband tells her to and a white female that stays with a husband that has strayed time and time again. I could have given you some great advice during the election. Signed divorced white female.

• LORI ANN REGO

03/28/2018 07:48 PM

GOV. HUCKABEE I CAN'T BELIEVE HILLARY SAID THAT TRUMP VOTERS ARE RACIST & SEXIST. THAT WILL HURT IF SHE RUNS AGAIN

• Charles M

03/28/2018 03:48 PM

Drain the Swamp...Lock Her Up...Build the Wall...MAGA. 'Nuff said. Be sure to vote in November - don't stay home as a "protest" like anybody really cares. We all care that you do indeed vote and not let any more dirt bags get to DC or back to DC...Primary the RINOS if you want to protest, make them work hard or resign. Ya heah??

• Mary Jo Wilson

03/28/2018 02:10 PM

Governor, That woman is simply delusional and a legend in her own mind. Is anyone still interested in her excuses? I don't know anyone who is.

• Shirley Anderson

03/28/2018 01:57 PM

We didn't like 8 years of O.......but we put up with it ,......gagging occasionally .......we didn't stoop to rioting, looting ,burning & plllaging because we lost. Us " deplorables are tough !!.........So get overselves " sno-flakes .......better luck next time <3

• Samuel Smith

03/27/2018 08:28 PM

The only thing that can be said about, Hillary Clinton is that she has raised the bar so high for the saying " sore loser" that no one will ever match it or go any higher in 100 years!

• Marlene Jensen

03/27/2018 05:18 PM

President Trump has had many accomplishments in his first year in office. Sean Hannity of Fox News Channel has shown that long list on his TV show. Would there be any way for you to get a copy of the list to include in your newsletter? That in itself would be a great accomplishment.

• Daphne G. Wallace

03/27/2018 05:08 PM

She is an Alcoholic, sad. I saw her down 3 different drinks in 3 minutes! (An old video of het at a party bar.) <cooberates' this observation, ehen I hear her comments which blame eberythong el se but her. Needs counseling!

• Emmitt Luttrell

03/27/2018 05:04 PM

Hillary is not just stupid, she is super stupid.

• David Colonna

03/27/2018 04:58 PM

Mike, please make sure you note in your US Census comments that Congressman Ted Lieu lied outright on CNN (COMMUNIST NEWS CHANNEL) about the US census removing the quetion of US citizenship. I just looked at the 2000 Census questions and it is included. Congressman Ted Lieu stated it was removed in 1950 what a lie, he flat out lied to rhe US people. Your daughter told the truth like always.

• Jerry Young

03/27/2018 04:10 PM

Just wanted to let Hillary know why I voted for Pres. Trump.

Bill Clinton's wife made me vote for Trump.

• Franklin C. Nelson, Jr

03/27/2018 01:58 PM

If we don't get a special council to investigate Hillary and all her mis deeds prior to the mid terms, (just in case we lose the majority in the house) it will then never happen. What will it take to get our attorney general off his duff and appoint one? This would end all the pressure on Trump. When are you going back on your TV show. We all miss your bass playing and the country music.Still remember the 3 young boys from Blairstown, violin, guitar and the amazing banjo of the youngest. What ever happened to them. We all love you and respect you!! Frank

• Franklin C. Nelson, Jr

03/27/2018 01:58 PM

• David E. Miller

03/27/2018 12:55 PM

"That’s as close as Hillary ever got to most working people: driving past their houses-on-wheels, on the way to yet another big-bucks fundraiser."

My understanding is that Hillary Clinton hasn't driven a car since 1996. So she may have passed those "houses-on-wheels," but she wasn't doing the driving. Considering how often she trips, stumbles, and falls, it may be a good thing that she's never in the driver's seat. She'd be a road hazard.

• rodney d burke

03/27/2018 12:26 PM

Yeah she won the big blue states. All the ones that are democratically controlled, wallowing in economic failure and crime over the top. But the rest of us SEE the democratic failure of Baltimore, NYC, Chicago, LA, NO and Detroit and we didn't vote for more of the same. This Nov is going to be telling. Blacks are beginning to wake up and I think they are going to swing to Trump. As the slogan goes "Democrats
    like Blacks, for their votes." Well, close. Black are tired and so are cities of all promises and no posse. John Wayne," Rooster Cogburn." As for "white privilege? They must have run out in 1943. I sure never got any. My Dad didn't and my son didn't. So I don't want to hear about it.

I have a suggestion about liberals. From now on let's call them The Despicables. For what they have done to the nation. They haven't BEEN democrats since 1964. What we have now is the socialist/communists and the rest of us. or so it appears.

• David L. Frase

03/27/2018 11:51 AM

I love the short and to the point truth you give out as points or answers.
    What a breath of fresh air! Thank you from Dave Frase

• Patti Ream

03/27/2018 11:47 AM

Thank you Mr. Huckabee for all that you do for helping the Trump administration. Thank Sandra too she is blessing. It is a shame the media has to be so rotten, who cares what Trump did in years past. He is trying to MAGA, and thank God for Him!!!! I hope Melania loves him enough to be by his side for always, no matter what. I hate hearing about the "Stormy" crap, I wish someone can shut her up. I wouldn't put it past Hilary being the one for all of the lies and evil liberals being absolutely reckless and evil. I thank God every day that Mr. Trump is our President, and feel so badly he is being treated so horribly. He needs to keep his paychecks. He more than deserves them.

• Karen Fisher

03/27/2018 11:44 AM

Hillary is like my 12year old who thinks they need to be in charged and if they don't get what they want it's everyone's fault but theirs. Never think about changing their ways. The people are this are that but never looking in the mirror. Sorry Hillary but I'm not racists, or against women I would have to be against me since I'm a woman, and definitely my husband doesn't tell me how to vote!!!! We discuss things but I vote my way!!!!

• Vickie Fiorentino

03/27/2018 11:44 AM

...And her child is already tainted with the same irrational and delusional perspectives of her clan. Hound Dog Bill accomplished a lot for this country but couldn't keep it in his pants; His lies were found out AND HE WAS IMPEACHED.
    HITLERY, on the other hand, continues to insult, degrade and belittle the HEART OF AMERICA...While she hasn't been formerly indicted, we recognize all too well her perverted goals are in NO ONE's best interest other than the CLINTON'S (FOUNDATION) of which she gave lucrative contracts for donations to literally hundreds of sycophants all over the world.
    She should be tweeting from a JAIL CELL.

• Carol Hopper

03/27/2018 11:44 AM

I firmly believe God puts in place those He wants to lead our country in order for His plan to come to fruition. Please don't misunderstand that statement. I am a supporter of our President because I truly believe he loves America and wants to return it to greatness. All in accordance to God's will.

• Karen Fisher

03/27/2018 11:44 AM

• Sharron Carr

03/27/2018 11:33 AM

I agree with everything you said about Hilary Clinton.....People that supported her should be jumping ship like the rats they are but they are not. I think they are trying to bring President Trump down. The people spoke and the liberals didn't like the results. I say leave Trump alone and let him do the job we elected him to do...drain the swamp!!

• Bonnie Wilson

03/27/2018 11:27 AM

The more she talks the more her voters should see her true colors.

• Amy Hunt

03/27/2018 11:19 AM

I am wondering, all these migrating people, how will they vote?

• Jeanette Bowers

03/27/2018 11:14 AM

If Hillary's mouth is moving, she's lying. It's no wonder we have to work to hold the millenials accountable when we've got people like Hillary who still refuse to take responsibility for themselves and their actions. I pray God lifts the blinders from their eyes and the plugs from their ears before it's too late.

• tom jeffs

03/27/2018 11:13 AM

Mike: you keep referring to Bubba Clinton as a White House abuser but all you youngsters completely overlook the biggest White House abuser. May I call your attention to that bastion of the liberal left; Franklin Delano Roosevelt? Like the current president he arrived with riches galore but like Bubba he was a prodigious womanizer of some esteem. And OBTW, the reason Hillary has so much disdain for her Secret Service people is that in order for her to go to the estate in Chappaqua, her SS people have to call the SS people for Bubba and ask if the "Energizer Bunny" has left the premises and cannot proceed (while Hillary sits in the car stewing) until the coast is clear! Just saying.

• tom jeffs

03/27/2018 11:13 AM

• Diane Rowlands

03/27/2018 11:10 AM

i am a divorced white woman and i have a graduate degree. I would never have voted for Hillary. She is a liar and her policies are bad. i voted for Trump because of his policies. So far this year he is doing well. i hope the Dems dont pull him down. i hope the Dems do not win the House. i cant beieve people voting Democrat. They want to raise taxes and dont like the tax cuts and are bad on immigration policies. I guess the illegals vote for them.

• H. Eberhard (Eb) Roell

03/27/2018 11:10 AM

Why do we not hear more about the dalliances of most of the other modern presidents since Ike? The much beloved (by the left) JFK was perhaps the worst adulterer of them all. Let's do our best to get the word out there.

• Anne Turner

03/27/2018 11:10 AM

Since women’s rights in India have s long way to go, Her remarks probably
    fell on deaf ears. I am very concerned about my dear friends who have bought into the CNN line. I think much of it is because our President is, I hate to,say this, boorish in his behavior. ( They refuse to ever watch a minute of FOX. FOX is biased conservative, but they do at least make a sincere attempt to present both sides and ther newscasts are unbiased. These folks cannot see past this pretty bad behavior to get to a actual facts of what hss actually been done. As a man, who obvious leads a virtuous life, his behavior must appall you at times, however, we have had a number of leaders who have been less than moral in their behavior, Clinton, FDR, and JFK, come to mind. But the they were Dems, so all is forgiven. In addition they were charming, but Mr. Trump is not. Frankly his bahavior disgusts me at times, but then I look at where he wants to go for the country, and that is good. One thing he must come to terms with, however, is that he did not so much as win the election as that Hilary lost. Her true contempt for most of us is coming out even more and more. It simply amazes me that everything our President has ever done in his life is microscopically examined, whereas the many, frankly, illegal and questionable activities of the Clintons goes by the wayside.

• Anne Turner

03/27/2018 11:09 AM

Since women’s rights in India have s long way to go, Her remarks probably

• Debra Black

03/27/2018 11:05 AM

Will someone please tell this lost soul to go enjoy her grandchildren and leave the country to Trump. Trump is doing a great job. Every time she opens her mouth, she is digging a deeper hole. I feel sorry for her now.

• Bernadette Dillon

03/27/2018 11:04 AM

Hilary is insane and makes President Trump look like Mother Theresa. If Hilary's lips are moving she is lying lying lying. She would not speak the truth even if it helped her. She is not well physically or mentally and her husband keeps running to Epstein Island for - well you know. As far as the blond bimbo who is trying to become a celebrity she is probably being paid by Hilary to sully Trumps reputation. She is a liar. Just like all those women who came out against Bill Cosby for their 15 seconds of fame. Where are all the women screaming for Bill Clinton's head on a silver platter for his crimes against women? These women are just liars.

• David Colonna

03/27/2018 11:02 AM

Mike, This is the best analogy ever and i am going to make sure all my liberal brainwashed family and friends see the truth you have graciously outlined here. Please keep speaking the truth so we can share this with everyone, my facebook Trump bashing cousin is going to be livid when i share your valuable information here. May be this will help him see the light.

• David Colonna

03/27/2018 11:00 AM

Mike, This is the best analogy ever and i am going to make sure all my liberal brainwashed family and friends sew the truth you have graciously outlined here. Please keep speaking the truth so we can share this with everyone, my facebook Trump bashing cousin is going to be luvid when i shaer your valuable information here. May be this will help him see the light.

• Lloyd Gray

03/27/2018 10:57 AM

Mike, I don't think anyone has been accused of having sex with Hillary, just sayin.

• tom jeffs

03/27/2018 10:54 AM

I don't own a gun - - - - - - -

I don't want to own a gun - - - - - - -

I am not an member of the NRA - - - - - - -

"gun free zones" are "killing fields" - - - - - - -

didja ever see a massacre at a gun show ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

• David Johnson

03/27/2018 10:48 AM

Please~ Please continue to help Our Nation. The Clinton Family and Our former President have destroyed the rule of Law in Our Nation, and we have to find are way back home to what is good in God's eyes.

So many stories about President Trump my thought is from our Lord words "he who is without sin can cast the first stone" and many dropped their stones and went away. President Trump is in need of our prayers this Easter, as God does love him and his family.

Easter Blessings,

• Dusty Burton

03/27/2018 10:46 AM

A friend of mine had the desire to live to see a woman president (anticipated Hillary)! My desire is to see Hillary behind bars!! Hope my desire materializes before his!!

• Stephen Russell

03/27/2018 10:43 AM

& divide those Dems for Nov this year, Keep dividing DemsHillary & Party loses 2018.
    Chap 13 DNC, DLC & allied groups in DC esp K St Mall.

• Joanne Sgrignoli

03/27/2018 06:41 AM

Hillary is and has been deluded. She can't imagine how, with all the "cheats" in place, she lost. There must be magic mirrors in her house that tell her she's the fairest of them all. Time for her to look in a real mirror and face who she really is.